Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,607 members, 7,851,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (481488 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 10:46am On May 11, 2023
btw .. where is that Guy with Billion dollars strategy?
Broketrader abi brooktrader?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 10:54am On May 11, 2023
kendoschurrle:
nigerians and dishonesty na 5&6 **spits**

na so una dey rewrite history for villains everyday

you go dey hear nonsense like "make we pray for tinubu, god fit still use am work for the country"

person come here dey make silly remarks insulting people bragging on top nonsense and make stupdi claims

yet una dey pretend like say people just dey pick on innocent chicken

you fit do am alone Idan

give am even if na $500 from your millions

i no surprise say you take this angle no be you again? oponu radarada
You insult me, I insult you back, you start play victim.

Next time if you no won chop insult, no go they insult people, I no no say e pain you like this cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2023
HumbleTrader:
You insult me, I insult you back, you start play victim.

Next time if you no won chop insult, no go they insult people, I no no say e pain you like this cheesy

see this one grin grin

you no know the difference between insult and mockery?

you be class clown for here.. entertainment for people

people like me dey respond to your madness when we wan laugh

if you never sabi am by now den make wetin you dey worship help your life grin grin grin

some of us dey pity you sef because this time wey you dey waste for fooling for make you more money if to say na bakery or block industry you dey dey hustle

enjoy yaself brother grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2023
Tradinggiant:
oga what u actually typed doesn't make any sense.
Keeping it real by posting just one winning trade ? Anybody can do what's his doing.
I can just open demo , then buy and sell at the same time then screenshot the winning trade and post it here.
Dude is actually a complete novice that buy low and sell high .
He can risk 50% of the account to wait for a trade to turn blue.
I can remember myself during these phase, u just feel like demo god , u feel so special, highly intelligent and extra ordinary.
Dude is just 6 months.. allow him to enjoy his prime.

When reality set, u wil realize u are just like every other trader trying to find edge.

I can remember a guy I wanted to teach forex , he told me ,Guy , once I learn this stuff I'll use my further maths skills make enough money..

So I asked him , u really think ur further maths skill is actually going to make u enough Money?

His YES Reply was more audible than that of a kid when asked, junior,will you eat biscuits?

Make I leave long story.

Shortly after I left secondary school I said to myself that I will use my knowledge of mathematics to make money in the financial markets.

Twenty two years later VAP (Volume Adjusted Price), my maths model was birthed.

Never say never my brother!

Even IMPOSSIBLE says I'M POSSIBLE.

Nor allow your own failure make you think say no one else fit succeed for this industry.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2023
Tradinggiant:
btw .. where is that Guy with Billion dollars strategy?
Broketrader abi brooktrader?

e go don change handle dey wait for giveaway grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 11:04am On May 11, 2023
Tradinggiant:
Keeping it real by posting just one winning trade ? Anybody can do what's his doing.
I can just open demo , then buy and sell at the same time then screenshot the winning trade and post it here.
I can remember myself during these phase, u just feel like demo god , u feel so special, highly intelligent and extra ordinary.

When reality set, u wil realize u are just like every other trader trying to find edge.

I can remember a guy I wanted to teach forex , he told me ,Guy , once I learn this stuff I'll use my further maths skills make enough money..

So I asked him , u really think ur further maths skill is actually going to make u enough Money?

His YES Reply was more audible than that of a kid when asked, junior,will you eat biscuits?

Make I leave long story.
You see what I'm talking about, you claim to be an experience trader yet don't know that account where currency pair have small letter c are cent account, example.

- AUDUSD = Dollar Account
- AUDUSDc = Cent Account

Have you ever seen a demo cent account.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 11:10am On May 11, 2023
meshpips:

Shortly after I left secondary school I said to myself that I will use my knowledge of mathematics to make money in the financial markets.

Nor allow your own failure make you think say no one else fit succeed for this industry.
My failure ?? Boss . I'm doing better than ever..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 11:12am On May 11, 2023
meshpips:

Some of una for this thread ehn, the day we go meet physically, I go first tear una like 7 slaps

I go like know who blend una but refuse to give una OT

Stupeed nansense he-diot!

This your comment really shows who you are , you no sabi person you they brag say you go tear m slap, If na me you tear slap like that , that your hand na the last time wey e go tear slap for your life b that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 11:19am On May 11, 2023
meshpips:

kindly note I never doubted him but him doing it immediately he starts Trading!!
Try to read Nd comprehend.

@Meshpips You actually think 22 years is a joke?? That is more than enough to get me 3 different degrees! .

You actually want to know what more can 22years do In your life ??.

Read to comprehend and don't insult me in your life again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 11:19am On May 11, 2023
meshpips:

Crashing people account na part of the process.

Abi you never crash person account before?

You guys are just dishonest with yourselves.

Just dey prepare that face down because once I see you, I must design your face and e nor get wetin you go fit do.

Muren-ren like you.

Abeg guten morgen and getat of my face!

You dupe people of there hard earn money, you still dey brag , tueh!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2023
Tradinggiant:

Make I leave long story.

I am curious to know why you weren't confident that with or without his further maths skill, that which you will teach him can make him lots of money.

Abi e nor sure for you say wetin you dey teach am go help am ni?

If the above written is the case, why then did you accept to tech him instead of counselling him to stay far away from anything financial markets?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 11:24am On May 11, 2023
Tradinggiant:
kindly note I never doubted him but him doing it immediately he starts Trading!!
Try to read Nd comprehend.

@Meshpips You actually think 22 years is joke?? That is more than enough to get me 3 different degrees! .

You actually want to know what more can 22years do In your life ??.

Even with your so called VAP strategy after 22years , I still can't find You on Forbes list or even FTMO $10k leaderboard..

Read to comprehend and don't insult me in your life again

Na another person name una dey find for forbes list ni?

For the records, you will soon start seeing my name on the leaderboard of prop firms.

I am very confident of what I have got because I know the source from whence it was obtained.

Just a little while my bro.

Wetin you dey find, you go see am - my name will be on every trader's lip globally.

I am utterly confident of this my brother!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2023
dottozil:

You dupe people of there hard earn money, you still dey brag , tueh!

Chai! Who leave this one unchained today again na?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:25am On May 11, 2023
realone12:
lol them don disqualify me like this.. grin grin grin

I was in profit of around 10k USD when dey nack me akpako..

it's very difficult to keep up with those guys without violating the rules.
sometimes I wonder wether na jazz them dey use.

I wonder too, at times 😃

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 11:25am On May 11, 2023
meshpips:

I am curious to know why you weren't confident that with or without his further maths skill, that which you will teach him can make him lots of money.

Abi e nor sure for you say wetin you dey teach am go help am ni?

If the above written is the case, why then did you accept to tech him instead of counselling him to stay far away from anything financial markets?
because I never doubted him.. I'll teach him and let him try his own luck.

What do u actually mean by lots of money ?.. So if I'm actually making lots of money you think I'll have the time to teach abi?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 11:27am On May 11, 2023
meshpips:

Na another person name una dey find for forbes list ni?

For the records, you will soon start seeing my name on the leaderboard of prop firms.

I am very confident of what I have got because I know the source from whence it was obtained.

Just a little while my bro.

Wetin you dey find, you go see am - my name will be on every trader's lip globally.

I am utterly confident of this my brother!
my brother till it starts making you money there is nothing to be confident about.

You're just the same as an average trader when his been shown moving average crossover.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 11:28am On May 11, 2023
meshpips:

Chai! Who leave this one unchained today again na?

Chained or unchained , the whole FTA family knows who you really are, your image has been dent forever what a shame, the thing I value the most in this life is my integrity
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 11:28am On May 11, 2023
HumbleTrader:
You see what I'm talking about, you claim to be an experience trader yet don't know that account where currency pair have small letter c are cent account, example.

- AUDUSDc = Cent Account

Keep the work going don't get distracted. Be looking to scale to a bigger account.
I remember using a cent account too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 11:32am On May 11, 2023
HumbleTrader:

- AUDUSDc = Cent Account

At least you are trading, the charts is the same everywhere only the spreads are different....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 11:35am On May 11, 2023
klinksd:
EURUSD
SELL
En: 1.0997
SL: 1.1011
Tp: 1.0845

...always accommodate for fluctuating spreads.

...may the blue pips continually be with us.

Good day traders. 🥂

...it appears there may be a deep pullback so I closed at 1.0917. Risky buy to 1.0991 {SL- 1.0907} is more like it.

...though, I am watchfully waiting. 🥂

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2023
dottozil:

Chained or unchained , the whole FTA family knows who you really are, your image has been dent forever what a shame, the thing I value the most in this life is my integrity

Na your own English dem dent

Lubbish!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 11:40am On May 11, 2023
One thing I have come to learn about successful traders behavior is how humble they are, I have gone through Shevchen, Currentprice, Capitals and even infofirst post over the years and I noticed they have one thing in common, they are humble, the wey they are ready to learn and be corrected , they don't brag or show prowess over anyone. I therefore come to the conclusion that the number one thing in this journey is being humble, and ready to admit you are wrong. The number one trait failure traders have is pride they think they know all , one finger no fit size there mouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 11:45am On May 11, 2023
meshpips:

Na your own English dem dent

Lubbish!

You see why I say , you are a confused fellow looking for traders to lead astray, here na FTA no b English department all your mates they look for systems and strategies to be able to make progress in forex, na English you they monitor up and down , why you nor go Education thread , if you still apply as a lecturer for OAU now you go still fail them no go still pick you , na people wey you go sell scam handout give you go they find.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 11:52am On May 11, 2023
Cadjpy
Buy @ 100.483
Sl; 100.171
TP; 101.176
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 11:54am On May 11, 2023
It's about to happen.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2023
Lolz😂😂😂😂😂

As predicted but pls guy,is today Friday or Saturday cos am seeing Thursday on my phone and attitude here is saying weekend,has my phone spoilt ?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 12:14pm On May 11, 2023
MONEY247:
Cadjpy
Buy @ 100.483
Sl; 100.171
TP; 101.176

Sl: hit...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:26pm On May 11, 2023
Donsheddy:
Riding gu bears...

Entry 1.25900
Sl 1.26130
Tp 1.25000

Stop loss hit...

Recovery trade...

Entry 1.25970
Sl 1.25740
Tp 1.26530

Rrr 1:2

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:38pm On May 11, 2023
dottozil:

You see why I say , you are a confused fellow looking for traders to lead astray, here na FTA no b English department all your mates they look for systems and strategies to be able to make progress in forex, na English you they monitor up and down , why you nor go Education thread , if you still apply as a lecturer for OAU now you go still fail them no go still pick you , na people wey you go sell scam handout give you go they find.

Nor let this thing dey pepper you like dis nau.

Take a cue from me, TYPE IN PIDGIN ENGLISH and avoid being ridiculed.

Olodo !!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2023
Donsheddy:

Stop loss hit...

Recovery trade...

Entry 1.25970
Sl 1.25740
Tp 1.26530

Rrr 1:2

sell should be the correct option bro.

Target 1.2500
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 12:41pm On May 11, 2023
samfelly:

CC: iichidodo
Much appreciated...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2023
dottozil:

Bro, make I advice you as a truly caring friend and trader:

Whatever you do, please and please do not trade GBPUSD

Reason: If GBP speak British English to you then USD come speak American English eh, your own don finish be dat!!!!

A word is enough for the wise o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.