Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (481423 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by friendbee: 10:24am On May 12, 2023
charly20:

Hopefully.25400 is today's high and should protect the short position.

Short @current market price.
yes where is the guy with the username @ currentprice, he used to trade eurnzd like mad, a good trader he is. cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2023
HumbleTrader:
For those of you that are not profitable it's because you've never test abject poverty, how can you tell me that you're seeing money like this and you can not take?

I have said it before and I'll say it again, by the time you start trading when your life depends on it, you'll be profitable.

Funny as it seems, this is very true, when all you have left is your trading skill and the passion....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Veenbanks(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2023
meshpips:

Danke!
Bitte.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2023
charly20:

Hopefully.25400 is today's high and should protect the short position.

Short @current market price.

Let's talk about Tp.

.24900 (day trade)

.24400 (short term). This is my "pay the trader" Tp for this swing trade.

April and March lows respectively for the long term.

Be safe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 10:58am On May 12, 2023
Gold keeps delivering.

At this point, I may trade only metals.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 10:58am On May 12, 2023
meshpips:
Abeg wey kendos-trouble and idoti-oshi (abi na dottozil), una don run abi?

That my big big engineering maths grammar wey I blow last night don scare them.

Have you guys not noticed? If any area boy/tout dey follow you argue just begin speak big big grammar, the case go quick end.

Chai! Meshpips, are you now saying that kendos-trouble and 'dotti-oshi are T**TS?

Nor be my mouth them go from hear say Abacha mamma na winsh o!

You have spent more than 15 years of your life trading and absolutely nothing to show for it, except for the stigma following you up and down, you stole innocent people's money pretending to give them signal. If I were you I would ask myself what have I been doing wrong for the past 15 years but pride no go let you see clearly, you believe you know all but actually you know nothing, as a newbie I wouldn't pray to have your life as a trader bro, think , think. And let me set things straight I nor argue with you na fact I dey tell you abi you won lie say uno collect money from people promising them signal wey uno deliver? Lol, the internet never forgets bro, scammer oshi

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2023
charly20:

Let's talk about Tp.

.24900 (day trade)

.24400 (short term). This is my "pay the trader" Tp for this swing trade.

April and March lows respectively for the long term.

Be safe.

Just add 100 pips to that your TP but to the buy side.

Price fit even tear that 1.259X level sef
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2023
iichidodo:
Yeah Mehn...No stress. Like a Crocodile, you just hide and wait for your set up to show.... sometimes it takes hours, most times you wait for days. Then you see little setups along the time being, tempting to make a snatch but you know that's just small fry...The big fish or prey is just up ahead then you decide to wait a while, keep your gunpowders dry, chew the fat... This happened weeks back when UJ was so overbought(136**) that it had to go down some point but when? Crocodile strategy makes you wait then Boom!! All hell breaks lose and you just go grab it by the neck,strangle it and run away with your kill...Works every time..
You speak just like one of my mentors; Nial Fuller.
The crocodile style of trading, the minimalistic approach; trading as a sniper rather than a machine gunner.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
At last westham won the nearly give me hypertension in first half.I played them straight win with 10k.Pls house,is there any game I can stake with big amount and win continuesly,even if it is a little amount.Must not be football.
Are you sure you're on the right thread?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2023
Veenbanks:
When you shift your aim from the profit/loss of your trading account, and start paying more attention to the details of your trading strategy like your average risk to reward ratio and your risk management, the quality of your trades will increase over time.

Quality > Quantity.
Can't be said any better, trader!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2023
It's a bad week here...The 3 weeks winning streak ended this week. Looking for buying opportunity with UJ sha. Next week we go again cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Veenbanks(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

Can't be said any better, trader!
Gracias my gallant trader.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:50pm On May 12, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Humans and wickedness, you want make I lose money so you go feel better about yourself.

If I blow my account today weytin you get to gain?, nothing, just black minded wickedness.

God wey make me profitable, no go fail me.

(To be continued . . .) cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 12:53pm On May 12, 2023
Veenbanks:
*Trading a get rich slow scheme*

You’re probably thinking: “Veen, then what’s the point of being a trader?” “No way, I want to make fast money so I can quit my job.” “But I’ve heard of traders taking a few thousand dollars and turning it into millions.” My dear friend zukwanike (relax).

Trading is often perceived as a shortcut to making quick money, but the truth is that it's a gradual process. While it's possible to make significant returns in a short period, the approach is not sustainable in the long run. To make consistent profits, it's best to approach trading as a get-rich-slow scheme.

While this may not be the most exciting way to approach trading, it's the most practical. With time and patience, it's possible to grow your trading account to impressive figures.

Many traders fail to realize that the key to success in trading is taking a long-term approach. By focusing on immediate gains, they miss out on the bigger picture. If you want to succeed as a trader, it's essential to be patient and stay committed to your trading strategy over time. Remember, slow and steady wins the race.

Join my telegram channel Veenacademy and enjoying more of trading tips, signals and analysis. Enjoy the rest of your day!🤗
This isn't true, I have already made 50% of my initial capital within 1 week.

Different method of trading, will give you different results, everybody can't trade thesame.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 1:14pm On May 12, 2023
samfelly:

(To be continued . . .) cheesy cheesy
God pass you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 1:15pm On May 12, 2023
Slow pairs update

Gbp_Usd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 1:37pm On May 12, 2023
Accept you can't predict the future and work with what you know.

Silver Xag_Usd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 1:50pm On May 12, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

You speak just like one of my mentors; Nial Fuller.
The crocodile style of trading, the minimalistic approach; trading as a sniper rather than a machine gunner.
True...I learnt that concept from him... Many years ago..Only that I had to improve on it, like the timing process.Niall just left that part which seems to be the most important aspect of that strategy. There are certain times that market gets a hefty move on(learnt that With experience), you combine that with price action trading with crocodile trading..It would just seems like you're printing money off the back of your house.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by noble2faith(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Humans and wickedness, you want make I lose money so you go feel better about yourself.

If I blow my account today weytin you get to gain?, nothing, just black minded wickedness.

God wey make me profitable, no go fail me.

I love the bolded for the fact that you recognised God in your profitability. And I pray that the God that has making you profitable will not fail you in Jesus' name🙏

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 2:01pm On May 12, 2023
HumbleTrader:

Different method of trading, will give you different results, everybody can't trade thesame.
I turned 1usd to over 30 usd in about 2 weeks, I felt I have arrived, over confidence set in and the rest is history.

I remember advising you to be mindful. ponder over every advise these veterans give you, it's usually out of love, not hate or jealousy.

keep building and growing.

with love

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2023
HumbleTrader:

Did you take your time assimilate what he wrote? He is talking about sustainability and growth. I could remember when we started , we will fund our account with $20 and go all in and will be making $100 just in one position. And the market will steal all in our next positions. Is a very terrible way of trading, no investor in this world will be willing to invest in you if u ever tell him that you are making more than 50% of your capital within 2 month, they are much interested in sustainability cuz the mother market is brutal.

I accept the fact that there is no universally accepted formula towards trading, do your tin and don't counter people rudely, be polite with your response, it will take you far. Did you know that 90% of traders loose their money with the first 3 months of trading? I have lost 2*$200k account this year, I have equally passed $300k this year, is a vicious cycle. The most important thing is to follow the process and you will see how the money will keep flowing. All the best bro, and please don't ever say that Swing traders doesn't make much, infact they are deal breaker here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2023
OfficialP:
I turned 1usd to over 30 usd in about 2 weeks, I felt I have arrived, over confidence set in and the rest is history.

I remember advising you to be mindful. ponder over every advise these veterans give you, it's usually out of love, not hate or jealousy.

keep building and growing.

with love

A man does not care how much you know

Until he knows how much you care

The same people that have been bashing him are not trying to advice him out of "love"

Same love that couldn't spur them to ease the travails during his early stages

Hypocritical this is to say the least!

Make una just leave the guy alone

I can bet that he would become a great trader in the not too distant future

I know the Naija spirit when I see it!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Did you take your time assimilate what he wrote? He is talking about sustainability and growth. I could remember when we started , we will fund our account with $20 and go all in and will be making $100 just in one position. And the market will steal all in our next positions. Is a very terrible way of trading, no investor in this world will be willing to invest in you if u ever tell him that you are making more than 50% of your capital within 2 month, they are much interested in sustainability cuz the mother market is brutal.

I accept the fact that there is no universally accepted formula towards trading, do your tin and don't counter people rudely, be polite with your response, it will take you far. Did you know that 90% of traders loose their money with the first 3 months of trading? I have lost 2*$200k account this year, I have equally passed $300k this year, is a vicious cycle. The most important thing is to follow the process and you will see how the money will keep flowing. All the best bro, and please don't ever say that Swing traders doesn't make much, infact they are deal breaker here.

Bro, having told him what to do, let's allow the guy go through the different phases of trading until he becomes mature.

When you were about entering the University, many seniors told you plenty things that you should do or not do. The question is: did you adhere to those pieces of advice?

You had to do some things and suffer the consequences then you found out about being RESPONSIBLE for you actions - this is what adulthood is all about.

Let's allow him go through the different phases.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:31pm On May 12, 2023
HumbleTrader:
God pass you.

Boss, relax, I no dey wish u bad. Just stop belittling other traders by saying you'll make whatever they make after their whatever trading days, in 3 hours. O wrong.

Anyways, we hope to see you in the upcoming competition. Show us all some pepper. Make d highest profit that the best trader would've made in 14 days, if you weren't among, in one day.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2023
samfelly:

Boss, relax, I no dey wish u bad. Just stop belittling other traders by saying you'll make whatever they make after their whatever trading days, in 3 hours. O wrong.

Anyways, we hope to see you in the upcoming competition. Show us all some pepper. Make d highest profit that the best trader would've made, in 14 days, if you weren't among, in one day.

Una wan break the speaker? Abeg reduce the volume na

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 2:48pm On May 12, 2023
What is the more convenient way to fund my hfmarket account...? Is there anybody using it, pls how do you make deposit with zero charge on fees
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

Bro please take note of "timing the market" as well.
how? please explain further
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DigitalyYours: 3:25pm On May 12, 2023
RKTexpert:
What is the more convenient way to fund my hfmarket account...? Is there anybody using it, pls how do you make deposit with zero charge on fees

Use bank transfer/deposit. There is no charges!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2023
HumbleTrader:

5+ years ago I would have said the same words you just said but having gotten my finger burnt a couple of times (actually more than I can remember), fast track to this day, I'm the most 'attentive' trader.

Understand that I'm not saying 50% in a week is absurd, no! Heck some might even tang in a 4000% returns in a month (try SA traders na); what I'm saying is that you pipe down trader, rein in that overconfidence building in you, believe me I know that feeling. Sometimes it's like it's not even there, like all you're doing is purely logical till you're neck deep in the wrong treasure pot; it may begin with a winning streak that instills in your psyche a sense of having a failproof system, it then shifts your focus from the long term results of what you trade, to what you're trading in the now (which you're already so confident about). It makes you forget that the market is dynamic, always moving from one phase to another; so what happens to your strategy when the market is no longer in that phase that favours its workings so perfectly? You're are supposed to adapt right, but are you still alive through the new phase?

I'm not against anything concerning your trading edge trader, I rather don't want you slipping down the 'pyramid', cos I myself have been there and I recognize the process very well when I see it. Always remember this;

1. He who must fly one day must first learn to walk, one can't fly into flying.

2. When you fly; never forget how to land.

Keep up the good work trader; consistency is the route.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2023
RKTexpert:

My brother, click on the link in my signature and make INSTANT DEPOSIT using your Naira debit card.

That broker is the ONLY A-book broker in Nigeria at the moment.

He that has ears should listen.

I have worked with two brokerages in the past, they will always talk about NET DEPOSIT (that is deposit - withdrawals).
This broker is not like that, the country managers trade and withdraw. I have seen one of them withdraw over 800k usd.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

Bro please take note of "timing the market" as well.
how do you mean boss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.