Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,303 members, 7,846,353 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (478157 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 7:10pm On May 21, 2023
rainlover:
This weekend was Cruise!
we can continue the cruise next weekend.

Market opens tonight
We go again this week

May the blue pips be with us!

Gold and B.T.C
This Week....We leave paper money and go for metals.. Especially Silver bullion..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2023
rainlover:

Meshpips doesn't even talk like a 22 years old.

He sounds like a teenager

I think this moniker was passed on to him by an ancestor
oh my goodness!!! shocked grin grin see wounding abeg, savage

U don brush bruise the guy ego,
this dismantling no b here o...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:06pm On May 21, 2023
meshpips:

Let me be honest with most of you. The only reason you respect @infofirst is because of the many competitions he has sponsored.

Capitals was an extremely talented trader who could catch a trade at the exact turning point (high/low) and ride the trend until bends.

@schevygen hardly posted informative charts but did very well by letting the community know about darwinex.

I know many of you guys (newer monikers) transited from being Yahoo Yahoo people to traders or currently mix both trading and Yahoo Yahoo. So it is understandable why you feel that everybody should be insincere.

Go back and read my posts on FTA for as long as you can find, NEVER will I post a doctored trading statement and hardly ever will I post a trade that I personally have not taken on my own account.

Regarding "how long but not how well" you are just starting out and I doubt you can stay 16 years in this industry before you give up! I don't even see you becoming one of the profitable ones (I can guess this way and be 95% correct).

Funny human beings thinking I am the same person as HumbleTrader. I have been here far over 10 years and have never created an alternate account. Na for old age I go begin do nonesense?

Na una fraudulent mindset still dey disturb una because of una Yahoo Yahoo engagements.

Happy Sunday to only the better people for this thread jare. Dotozzil, kendoschurrle and other muren-ren can go and collect their own happy Sunday from Yakubu.

The fact that you mentioned my name makes me want to attack you again but then if your sense of reasoning can be against over 95 percent of people on this thread, then you are not worth wasting my time on. Lol person wey they brag on how long and not how well, "I have been this, I have been that"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2023
sampz:

Boss being a full time trader doesn't warrant u being in front of your screen for 22hrs now.. u know this stuff! Even scalpers know when to call it a day and rest.. This businesses when the mental stress pass even the physical stress by far nai u no wan rest ur brain?

One of the reasons i quit my major physical work and faced trading majorly was because i thought mental stress is easy when comapred to physical stress, i was totally wrong and it's really not funny...

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:12pm On May 21, 2023
meshpips:

The young man will learn the character part later but I cannot deny that he has undiluted confidence that everything would only be a matter of time. I kinda like the confidence. No boot licking. If you nor go do am for me, I go reach there by myself simple!!!

The market will take care of the character part but this young man certainly will become a great trader I still dey talk am again. I know the qualities when I see them. I have walked this same path in the past.

But you aren't a great trader , πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:14pm On May 21, 2023
Tradinggiant:
This man.. You no won rest.!
For how long have you been holding the bolded at the back of you mind ?
Let me guess, 15Years ??

Watin bring @Capitals @Schevygen for this matter.

Your problem is going up and down swearing for who will be profitable and who will not be profitable while you yourself don't know what profitablity look like after 22 fvcking Years!! .

Shey info done swear for anybody for this thread.?

If you need respect ,you gats act like elder way u be.

Man you need to do some rethink, Maybe na ur curses day follow u ..
Just think am.

Damn!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 8:23pm On May 21, 2023
phemite194:

One of the reasons i quit my major physical work and faced trading majorly was because i thought mental stress is easy when comapred to physical stress, i was totally wrong and it's really not funny...
If or when you are profitable the mental stress disappears, the physical stress only disappears when you're rich.

Imagining searching for a gold mine, the first thing you do when you finally discover it is mine as hard as possible to recover wasted time, effort, and resources.

Even though I'm now profitable, I still have $40 dollars that I lost to this forex, I've already recover $10, and you expect me to open market and trade once in a week.

Right now I'm like a kid in a free toy store, I'll keep packing as many toys as possible, till I'm satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 8:31pm On May 21, 2023
Those that I pity the most are non profitable traders that are trying to trade like profitable traders.

Listen carefully, If you work smart you can never compete with someone who work smart and hard, even if you work hard, you still can't compete with someone who work hard and smart.

In this world we live in, there's no rule that says if you work hard you must be stupid, or if you work smart you must be lazy. You can work hard and smart, it's allowed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:39pm On May 21, 2023
samfelly:

Make I go check on my beloved BeeTeeCee smiley make I know where my demo training wan face tomorrow, onward.

As for GU, that Weekly candle wey form DOJI go bring down London Bridge

How far boss, you still dey hold that bTC buy setup? I still dey hold my own o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Trading will expose you to all your flaws, if you're a hot tempered person, abeg no trade o.
Eru_Jpy
Bro you once said that you take 10 trades with rr of 1:4 and if you have an outcome of 4 success, you are in profit.
Please my question is; the 10trades, are they of same pairs or metal or different pairs.
If they are of same pair, do you take them simultaneously or in series
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:09pm On May 21, 2023
Eagba:

Bro you once said that you take 10 trades with rr of 1:4 and if you have an outcome of 4 success, you are in profit.
Please my question is; the 10trades, are they of same pairs or metal or different pairs.
If they are of same pair, do you take them simultaneously or in series
Right now I only trade gold, if it's not gold I'm not trading.

To answer your question, yes, all the 10 trades are on gold.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2023
iichidodo:
This Week....We leave paper money and go for metals.. Especially Silver bullion..
haha I have never traded currencies, it's too slow cool I learnt trading with C.R.Y.P.TO pairs and you know I'm already used to such high volatility.

Gold is like the last born of B.T.C

These are the only two pairs I trade

Funny enough I don't even know how to calculate pips In currency pairs grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Right now I only trade gold, if it's not gold I'm not trading.

To answer your question, yes, all the 10 trades are on gold.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 9:16pm On May 21, 2023
abham:
My guy.

Good evening sah grin

The vawulence this days eh.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2023
Looking at GU, lower low, lower high still dey intact. I will keep looking for shorting opportunities as long as the price didn't get out the channel neither does it make a new higher high. I no dey complicate things for masef.... Did I say buyers are wrong? cool... Hell No, I can be very wrong too cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2023
EurNzd is ripe for an instant buy at market price. But since its a counter trend trade, I will be waiting for a pullback to my entry so as to have more reward and risk less. Price might not come to my entry, it can come and hit my Sl too so DyoR cool. May we have a profitable week all😍

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2023
Gold?

I'm expecting to see higher lows this week.

Gold will likely find support a little above 1993.

Price is heading towards 2022

If price gets to 2022, I expect to see a quick retracment towards 2005/2006 and then back above 2022

The impatient ones will get slaughtered this week.

My personal view

More blue pips we pray πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Beverages: 11:08pm On May 21, 2023
dottozil:

But you aren't a great trader , πŸ˜‚

He's a scammer, he used money entrusted with him to trade forex and lost customer money. He's not contributing anything reasonable in the resolution group chat created on the issue and he's broke and has no money to pay back.

Meshpips is a scammer until proven otherwise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2023
Men at work

No cruise till weekend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 11:33pm On May 21, 2023
Lmfao what’s in the air this weekend?

Beverages:

He's a scammer, he used money entrusted with him to trade forex and lost customer money. He's not contributing anything reasonable in the resolution group chat created on the issue and he's broke and has no money to pay back.

No let am distract you baba them dey profitable na why, me dey work on meself.

kozmicity:

Good evening sah grin

The vawulence this days eh.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 11:39pm On May 21, 2023
rainlover:
haha I have never traded currencies, it's too slow cool I learnt trading with C.R.Y.P.TO pairs and you know I'm already used to such high volatility.

Gold is like the last born of B.T.C

These are the only two pairs I trade

Funny enough I don't even know how to calculate pips In currency pairs grin grin
Same here, the other day I thought I had made 864 pips....only to be corrected that I had only a measly 86.4pips. Somebody here said I should return to babypips...The embarrassment...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2023
HumbleTrader:
If or when you are profitable the mental stress disappears, the physical stress only disappears when you're rich.

Imagining searching for a gold mine, the first thing you do when you finally discover it is mine as hard as possible to recover wasted time, effort, and resources.

Even though I'm now profitable, I still have $40 dollars that I lost to this forex, I've already recover $10, and you expect me to open market and trade once in a week.

Right now I'm like a kid in a free toy store, I'll keep packing as many toys as possible, till I'm satisfied.
Hmm hmm! Till next weekend

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2023
Monday market, summary oil price last week traded range 70-73. Oil price consolidated near middle and MA line indicating indecision candle.

Senior investor Warrent Buffet bought additional shares in Occidental Petroleum this week. now owns 217,330,133 common shares of Occidental, which are worth around $12.7 billion.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2023
iichidodo:
Same here, the other day I thought I had made 864 pips....only to be corrected that I had only a measly 86.4pips. Somebody here said I should return to babypips...The embarrassment...
in this space one doesn't have to know everything.. just focus on the most important things and most importantly what works for you. Rinse and repeat

More blue pips we pray πŸ™

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 11:45pm On May 21, 2023
Beverages:

See someone that is claiming boss in forex , VAP this , VAP that na people wey fall for him yeye scam I blame, it won't take a newbie months to know those who are serious and people wey just they wine thereselves on this thread. You guys should get a police officer make them track the idiot by the time them give m three hot slaps VAP go VAPourise from him head

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 1:39am On May 22, 2023
Many people are stupid enough to hear a story from one side and begin to judge without hearing the other party speak.

An exchanger friend asked to use my Skrill account to receive funds just for a few days. About 3 days later I receive a message from some random guy that I should return his Β£200.

Money that I know nothing about. I have asked him to come sign a small document in which he simply has to take responsibility for whatever use my Skrill account was put to during the period or to simply refund the guy's Β£200.

He is not willing to do either of them.
I refuse to be a party to any person or group of people that do illegal stuff online.

I have a name to protect. In the past I would simply overlook such but never again will such happen because some day soon, that transaction can be used as evidence against me and aI will be labelled a scammer.

I nor fit allow person dirty my name.
Plain and simple!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:50am On May 22, 2023
dottozil:
How far boss, you still dey hold that bTC buy setup? I still dey hold my own o

Nope. I don close am since
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:58am On May 22, 2023
boom99:

Sammy long time. Who they call my name for here. I dey side line since they observe things. I wish una good luck for this forex journey.

cheesy Nothing serious. Na small misunderstanding. Charly20 don clear the air about it.

Longer tym o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:04am On May 22, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Pls is myfundedfx a trusted propfirm . Because I'm having second thought about that propfirm. Have any withdraw been made on it.

Donsheddy too

Chairman, their discord go show you enof payouts. If na true or fakes, I can not say. But soon Dmahn go tell us about it. Just use prayer support him

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:18am On May 22, 2023
iichidodo:
Sorry, i gotta ask...Are you truly a gurl?...

Yes, she is. #GirlsTradeTooooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:28am On May 22, 2023
Emmizay12:

UBA

oya now bless me, make you prove to everybody about your capacity

Chai! you fall put!! cry cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:37am On May 22, 2023
infofirst:
@charly20
Please let's watch this weekend series finish.
It will affect the Season if uncompleted.

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ "Are We There, Yet?!"

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: Pondabrown and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.