Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (481678 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 5:35am On May 28, 2023
meshpips:
Please y'all should shut up!!!
In an industry where 95% of people fail, you still think that proper education is not needed?

Put up a trade explorer here on this our little thread nobody gree do am. The only person that made a bold attempt was @Feshizzy and he traded true to statistics, crashing his $2,000 account in the end.

Please build your mentality beyond money. When you offer a service or sell a product, money of necessity should come to you.

People do not appreciate free things. Unsolicited advice is never taken seriously.

If all you think about everytime is you, yourself and I then you are such a greedy person.

What will happen to generations after you? Will they still suffer the same things that you suffered as a Trader? What will you as a person do for posterity? Even if you charge a fee (which I think you should and make it VERY expensive so that those paying know that they have to humble themselves to come learn from you).

Una nor dey reason this statistics of less than 5% successful traders ni? In my little way, I try to bring up discussions that are mentally stimulating but it is evident that most of you are not even ready for success yet. Una just dey day-dream.

Many want to look at charts for just 10 mins and then take a trade. Like seriously? In an industry where 95% fail? You people just dey amaze me.
you're not qualified to give trade advices. Go focus on improving your failed VAP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Maroka5(m): 5:45am On May 28, 2023
Samsung004:

Please what other indicator are you using on your main chart apart from parabolic SR.
https://www.nairaland.com/post/123363696
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Maroka5(m): 5:48am On May 28, 2023
Maroka5:
Buy vol 50
SL 177.3950
TP 179.9460
TP 🎯

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 5:49am On May 28, 2023
meshpips:

Where the ejosh4 dey today?
Market don teach am respect ba?
Meshpips still maintain the same moniker up until now.
Go check all the people wey dey gaslight me that 2019. How many of them still dey until today?
I am built to last. Rugged-ie na him I be.
lol.. u wey no get any shame
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 5:55am On May 28, 2023
meshpips:
In an industry where 95% of people fail, you still think that proper education is not needed?

Put up a trade explorer here on this our little thread nobody gree do am. The only person that made a bold attempt was @Feshizzy and he traded true to statistics, crashing his $2,000 account in the end.

Please build your mentality beyond money. When you offer a service or sell a product, money of necessity should come to you.

People do not appreciate free things. Unsolicited advice is never taken seriously.

If all you think about everytime is you, yourself and I then you are such a greedy person.

What will happen to generations after you? Will they still suffer the same things that you suffered as a Trader? What will you as a person do for posterity? Even if you charge a fee (which I think you should and make it VERY expensive so that those paying know that they have to humble themselves to come learn from you).

Una nor dey reason this statistics of less than 5% successful traders ni? In my little way, I try to bring up discussions that are mentally stimulating but it is evident that most of you are not even ready for success yet. Una just dey day-dream.

Many want to look at charts for just 10 mins and then take a trade. Like seriously? In an industry where 95% fail? You people just dey amaze me.

Doing so will put the trader under unnecessary pressure.

I hope to do that soon though

BTW...You keep saying people to put trade explorer, but you are yet to do so yourself. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 5:56am On May 28, 2023
Feshizzy:

I'll like to see this energy by the end of JUNE from you,

That means there's a contest for In June. Bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Maroka5(m): 5:59am On May 28, 2023
samfelly:

Use this link https://app.deriv.com/appstore/traders-hub/

Click on CFD (1st pic) then scroll down and locate Get more (2nd pic) then choose the account's Jurisdiction you prefer (as you can see, I have all 3 grin).

I'm trying to add ltc account to my deriv, then I plan on funding the ltc account, and then transfer the funds from the ltc account on to deriv to my mt5 live account.. will this process work? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Maroka5(m): 6:34am On May 28, 2023
Maroka5:

I'm trying to add ltc account to my deriv, then I plan on funding the ltc account, and then transfer the funds from the ltc account on to deriv to my mt5 live account.. will this process work? Thanks
Done, it worked.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2023
LolzπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ FEHIZZY my G,I trust u and abeg I dey gbadun this season own make i no lie,come imagine say Elliotwaveforec put mouth ,omoh na to dey roll for ground remain cos the vawulence no go get mate o

But
@charie
@info
@sam

Una leave these ogas here dey refresh ur broswer dey laugh like m bha? It is unfair o

Omoh see dragging with screenshot prove sha, FEHIZZY gets doing o,it is good to have references for future o😜😜😜😜

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 6:56am On May 28, 2023
Kaybee7000:
LolzπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ FEHIZZY my G,I trust u and abeg I dey gbadun this season own make i no lie,come imagine say Elliotwaveforec put mouth ,omoh na to dey roll for ground remain cos the vawulence no go get mate o

But
@charie
@info
@sam

Una leave these ogas here dey refresh ur broswer dey laugh like m bha? It is unfair o

Omoh see dragging with screenshot prove sha, FEHIZZY gets doing o,it is good to have references for future o😜😜😜😜
Feshizzy comes as a guy who takes life as it comes without worries… meshpips like to force things e suppose be all those sadist lecturer for university. Two of them must clash cos them be like water πŸ’§ and fire πŸ”₯

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2023
Feshizzy:

If you actually a trader, you would know that those names are no where near randoms
Successful forex trader don't make noise.

This one wein you dey paranoid be like say you sef dey claim mentor too grin
I'm familiar with your games, grin grin grin

The bolded is why you see successful trader don't always come out, because entity like you only like motivational YT traders with 100% win rate,
You don't want to see the truth for what it is,
Always want to live in ecstacy.

Anyways, this discussion with you ends here
Do what you want, pay for any monthly sub you like, pay for mentorship that is completely up to you.

But don't bring in such ideas here, i has never been welcomed, keep it simple

Edit : i did a quick preview and noticed you are at the quitters club grin
My instinct don't fail, so you are not even a trader,

You are just a mere troll, just hanging around seeking engagement by lieing ALOT

Lol, bye

how much have those random names put in your pocket Mr forex guru, seems you hating on successful traders making money off Thier hardwork..

guess what they gonna keep making the money and you can't do nothing except go through my profile to validate yourself

you have gathered years evidence of all the negatives in forex, better use that time to look for the right person and pay that person to fix your dead trading career,,, if you even have one

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 7:05am On May 28, 2023
meshpips:

Um, quoting you on the bolded lines there... 10 mins is even excessive, I do it in less than a minute (after already doing the background analysis before then of course). Speak on where you have objective knowledge, avoid generalizations; the world of trading is a really big one (no one size fits all, everything goes!)

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 7:09am On May 28, 2023
meshpips:
@Feshizzy still dey try. He made another attempt around October last year, depositing at $13,000.

Within the next 90 calendar days, he had lost over $6,000.

Instead make he allow the full cow escape, he kukuma cut the tail and quickly withdrew the remaining $7,000 thereabouts.

He still try say the account nor implode within 90 days.

Now you can see why people secretly admire my VAP but come openly to try and rubbish it.

Funny human beings. You think access to cash is what will make you profitable in EFEX?

What you need is a God-given idea with which you will approach the markets. Make una dey there dey form pro, I go just dey laugh.

I saw a US based surgeon that did $1 million deposit with one of the brokers I worked with. In less than I months that account was barely above $20,000 remaining.

Knowledge is what trumps! Not big account size.
"Money is readily available to those who understand the simple laws that govern it"
... Paraphrased.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by beejaay: 7:17am On May 28, 2023
na wa oooo with all this fight...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

"Money is readily available to those who understand the simple laws that govern it"
... Paraphrased.

Tor with all these comp up and down right ?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:37am On May 28, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

Um, quoting you on the bolded lines there... 10 mins is even excessive, I do it in less than a minute (after already doing the background analysis before then of course). Speak on where you have objective knowledge, avoid generalizations; the world of trading is a really big one (no one size fits all, everything goes!)

I was about doing exactly what you just didπŸ‘Œ. I didn't know how he's come to the conclusion that one must spend several hours in front of the screen to be profitable. Even to the extent of having sleepless nights undecided

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:55am On May 28, 2023
If you have good books on trading kindly inbox me. I will be very grateful.

I've come to realise that watching YouTube videos is never enough, it will only teach the technical aspect of trading. Books expose secrets, it teaches more of market psychology. I don't have any boss in trading except those books.

The reason why some people are loosing and will continue to loose is always trying to pick the bottom of the bottoms This book taught me I have no business finding the exact turning point of any trend. It's normal to let few of the profits go just to get a confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:13am On May 28, 2023
Emotions is the major reason why everyone blows their accounts. That's the fact.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 8:30am On May 28, 2023
dmahn:

I've come to realise that watching YouTube videos is never enough, it will only teach the technical aspect of trading. Books expose secrets, it teaches more of market psychology. I don't have any boss in trading except those books.

The reason why some people are loosing and will continue to loose is always trying to pick the bottom of the bottoms This book taught me I have no business finding the exact turning point of any trend. It's normal to let few of the profits go just to get a confirmation.

What's the name of the book..
love reading this books on psychology, because da don't only teach you about the FX market, but about to handle so many situations in life
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2023
OfficialP:
Emotions is the major reason why everyone blows their accounts. That's the fact.
My real G.. I hope you are set for the next TFT contest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2023
dmahn:

This is definitely Michael Covel speaking in those lines; a great teacher that man is.
You should read up Mark Douglas too ( author of "Trading On The Zone" ); knowledge undiluted.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2023
sampz:

What's the name of the book..
love reading this books on psychology, because da don't only teach you about the FX market, but about to handle so many situations in life

Trend Following by Michael W. Covel

Trend is our friend. That is the axiom no one doubts. The only problem is that it is not that simple to follow the trend. Covel describes a profitable and efficient trend-following trading strategy to adopt.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2023
dmahn:

Trend is our friend. That is the axiom no one doubts. The only problem is that it is not that simple to follow the trend. Covel describes a profitable and efficient trend-following trading strategy to adopt.
I respect the guy plenty, but he has some big pitfalls sha (in his statements).

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 9:27am On May 28, 2023
dmahn:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:31am On May 28, 2023
Maroka5:

Done, it worked.

Sorry, just coming in now. Glad you played around there and got it smiley. I salute, boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:33am On May 28, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Deposit of $5.42 and withdrawal of $14 for all my wahala so far.

Still working with the initial capital.

Team Cent Account!

It takes an exceptional trader to make small account work. Nice one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 9:58am On May 28, 2023
meshpips:

I am beginning to suspect that all those Traders that drag me here are block heads.

See simple question since morning, all of them never even attempted am. If to say na to drag meshpips now, this thread for don full.

If you know that you have ever dragged me here on this thread, I challenge you to attempt this simple question.
@kendoschurrle, @dotozzil @rainlover and the rest please prove to people that your brain nor dey use Tiger battery.

If people are wondering what you've been doing with your life for the past fifteen years , na im b this o "asking questions" if I answer and I no get m how does that affect you, I no even won learn from you sef cos it's obvious you are not a successful trader, everybody knows , who would want to learn from someone who has dedicated the past fifteen years of his life to nothing?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:00am On May 28, 2023
HumbleTrader:
It's today I know that most of you don't have brain in your head, infact, if I see you in person the first thing I'll do is hit your head with a stick to hear what sound it makes.

This is Rihanna, age 35, with a net worth of 1.4 billion dollar, yet she's still selling cosmetic of just 24 dollars.

Let that sink in, in what has replaced the brain in your head.

grin grin she doesnt need to work 30 days a month because at her level, she has people managing her businesses. Besides her products work and that is why people keep buying them unlike some so called forex traders selling crap strategies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:05am On May 28, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

Wanted to address this too, its one of the myths that novices believe. Just because someone looks at the charts 10 times a day doesnt mean he is more successful than someone who looks at the charts once a day. Everybody has their own style.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 10:06am On May 28, 2023
meshpips:

I am beginning to suspect that all those Traders that drag me here are block heads.

See simple question since morning, all of them never even attempted am. If to say na to drag meshpips now, this thread for don full.

If you know that you have ever dragged me here on this thread, I challenge you to attempt this simple question.
@kendoschurrle, @dotozzil @rainlover and the rest please prove to people that your brain nor dey use Tiger battery.

Now back to your question, 40% win means for every 100 trades he/she wins 40 and lose 60, 1:3 risk to reward will make him/her profitable while a 70% win rate 1:2 RR will make him profitable

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:11am On May 28, 2023
dmahn:

That is not the only problem, the full quote is "Trend is your friend until the end when it bends" - Ed Seykota. Knowing when it bends is another problem.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2023
Bitco!n traders, where do you see us heading in June?

I think above $30k

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.