Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (486019 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
The day you learn about liquidity(stop hunts), market structure and imbalance is the day your life will change as a forex trader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
Cadjpy..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
karkinase:
The day you learn about liquidity(stop hunts), market structure and imbalance is the day your life will change as a forex trader.

Add time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
ICT 2022 MENTORSHIP NOTES

# EPISODE 3: Internal range liquidity & market structure shifts @KelvinFX_

- When there is a **run above/below relative EQH/EQL (BSL/SSL)**, you are anticipating a **market structure shift**. You are not forcing it. you are not trying get a head of it.
- When a **short term high/low** is taken, it does not need to close above/below that. That is really important.
- After a **short term high/low** is taken, you want to pay attention to the next candle. Does it create a FVG? the candle after is where you would look to **potentially trade at the earliest**.
- **Internal range liquidity** is looking for short term lows/high inside a price leg that we are retracing back into.
- Annotate on the **15M timeframe for your BSL and SSL pools** and then going down to the 1M, 2M or 3M timeframe.
- Whenever there is **2 FVG after a market structure shift**, the idea is you let it trade down to the lower one, you need to sacrifice that. If it trades down there and it comes back up into the second/higher FVG, you want to enter when it is in there and expect that the lower one wont be retraded into it again.

**EXAMPLE:
This was a live market example in episode 2.**

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Animashaun2(m): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mystiquefia:

Big boss, pls if there's any lesson from the story of ur losses pls share so that one can learn o. I suppose you're also trading spot metals...

Carelessness did me in. Didn't close my MT5 chart and ma little niece (u know children and phone) started pressing things on d phone and orders were popping out from those presses. As if the devil held her hands and getting it right. I no just fit cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Animashaun2:

Carelessness did me in. Didn't close my MT5 chart and ma little niece (u know children and phone) started pressing things on d phone and orders were popping out from those presses. As if the devil held her hands and getting it right. I no just fit cry.

So sorry about that. Send me a DM let's work together and see how you can scale your evaluation at any of the proprietary firms.

Be strong!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 1:14am On Jan 17, 2023
If you're a coward, don't join.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 1:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Gu from a support to a resistance Nothing more nothing complicated buy low sell high support and resistance in forex simplicity is profitability! no complicate things for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 2:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Oil prices fail to reached resistance 82 price level, but the price decline to previous low near 78.
In the polling held by Reuters, many responders expected the price $90 per barrels in the 2023-2027.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EWAnalyst(m): 3:19am On Jan 17, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
UJ Wave Analysis:
Fourth wave on the move, to bottom above the red line

Buy
SL 12650
TP: 15500.

Trading is as easy as ABC..

@EWAnalyst, what do you think?

That's a possibility. But I prefer to go one step at a time. I will agree to a bottom when an impulse develops at an appropriate degree. For now, as long as the yesterday's low (127.219) holds, I anticipate price to rally. How far? I'm not sure yet. How price develops will inform us.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EWAnalyst(m): 3:43am On Jan 17, 2023
EWAnalyst:

That's a possibility. But I prefer to go one step at a time. I will agree to a bottom when an impulse develops at an appropriate degree. For now, as long as the yesterday's low (127.219) holds, I anticipate price to rally. How far? I'm not sure yet. How price develops will inform us.

I must mention that my bias is still bearish. I have a resistance level mapped out at 129.227/129.847. I will look to take a short position at that level if the opportunity presents. If that level breaks, then I might start shifting grounds.

Like I mentioned before, I'm taking it step by step (wave by wave) since I have no confirmation yet of a long term bottom.

Elliotwaveforec

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:45am On Jan 17, 2023
EWAnalyst:

I must mention that my bias is still bearish. I have a resistance level mapped out at 129.227/129.847. I will look to take a short position at that level if the opportunity presents. If that level breaks, then I might start shifting grounds.

Like I mentioned before, I'm taking it step by step (wave by wave) since I have no confirmation yet of a long term bottom.

Elliotwaveforec
Thanks for your response. Good to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
If you're a coward, don't join.
Closed!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 2pep(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2023
I'm thinking of purchasing myfundedfx 5k evaluation since their max day is now limitless cool

No more unnecessary pressures.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HERFXHUB(f): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Sure, but I have lost access to this email, can you drop your question here?

Thanks for the response. I want to ask in private please. I'm a fundamental trader. Can u chat me up on whatapp zero eight one two two three seven two zero seven nine. Will really appreciate if you could reach me. Gloria.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2023
Na here I dey today....

Either S.L OR T.P

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2023
gbpusd view today...

Once price shoots up to my tradelevel(Red) and trades below it, I will lookout for Entries to sell gbpusd. But if price shoots past the red trade level and continue trading above it... I won't be taking any trade. We don't force the market here.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2023
saintfaculty:
gbpusd view today...

Once price shoots up to my tradelevel(Red) and trades below it, I will lookout for Entries to sell gbpusd. But if price shoots past the red trade level and continue trading above it... I won't be taking any trade. We don't force the market here.

https://youtube.com/shorts/A9R6dm0Kel8?feature=share
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2023
Liquidity sweep, price can come down from here..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Everyone seems bullish on gu.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2023
Short Uscad 3427 SL 3442
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2023
Succhris:

Maybe you should do the opposite and short eu and GU. Eurusd can drop by 100 pips to 1.070
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Succhris:

My brother everything seems bullish but bears keep getting the upper hand hunting s.l up and down....

The matter don tire me already
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Jameselias:

Add time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Donsheddy:
Na here I dey today....

Either S.L OR T.P
Dosheddy while you still using indicators… those stuff lag n will mess you up big time wen you least expect..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by bignero: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello guys please who follows ict on Twitter..

Am certain a lot do.. Wanted to ask, shey he specified a London high and ny high for the day.. Please what time do these occur? abeg still learning so id appreciate a clear answer please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
karkinase:

Dosheddy while you still using indicators… those stuff lag n will mess you up big time wen you least expect..

I don't base my analysis on indicators.
I use price action....
Sometimes the indicators helps to get better entry....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Donsheddy:

My brother everything seems bullish but bears keep getting the upper hand hunting s.l up and down....

The matter don tire me already

I switched my bias to bearish because of that reason...the stop hunting.
Market has printed two bearish pinbars on the daily. Chance of a breakout downwards is at least 50 percent or more, considering the area the market is at
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Animashaun2(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
samfelly:

Sorry, guys, I was totally swamped with activities, yesterday, and a day before it. My sister's marriage things.

Now, let me officially announce our winners.

Congratulations to Realone12, Friendbee, and OfficialP.

I'll be contacting you guys, soon, to iron out the necessary

A hearty congratulations to the winners.

Please, be patient with Samfelly, my withdrawal is taking longer than usual. Unlike it. I have contacted my Broker's support, their finance department have reassured me all is been taken care of.

Murphy's law is simply testing me. If you know you know grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Geovanni412:

I switched my bias to bearish because of that reason...the stop hunting.
Market has printed two bearish pinbars on the daily. Chance of a breakout downwards is at least 50 percent or more, considering the area the market is at

Last month close made me refused to change my bullish bias...
Yeah the bears are strong but they ain't taking key levels....
I will start looking out for bears when we test 1.24...
But untill then I'm bullish until bears starts taking key levels...
I feel yesterdays close was a trap....

Every thing is just speculation sha...
My risk is already defined...
If I'm taking out we calm down and look for the next trade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Geovanni412:

Maybe you should do the opposite and short eu and GU. Eurusd can drop by 100 pips to 1.070

It's seem the structure had changed, yesterday closed low,today is following same structure.
Patiently waiting for 2pm for confirmation.
Price failing to break a strong resistance of 1.2242**(on 1hr chart) will signal sell for me.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Donsheddy:

I don't base my analysis on indicators.
I use price action....
Sometimes the indicators helps to get better entry....

Okay..

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (1043)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.