Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (459449 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2023
klinksd:

Greetings boss.

I see the bullish manoeuvres, but in M15, the structure appears strongly bearish.

I tightened my SL though...fingers crossed.

I trust that you are keeping well and getting better. 🥂

Yes o. Thank you for asking.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by friendbee: 12:42pm On May 30, 2023
2023’s BIGGEST DEMO TRADING COMPETITION CONTINUES!

7th Contest

“Oil Challenge”

Prize Pool $3,000 - 20 Cash Prizes

7th event of 18 in the IC Markets $100,000 Traders Cup

Throughout this year there will be 17 qualification contests with $70,000 in cash prizes. The winners of each of these contests plus 10 runners-up will advance to the Final competition and compete for a $30,000 prize pool.

Register here grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:46pm On May 30, 2023
HumbleTrader:
You are being shallow minded, there are different style of trading each with it's advantage and disadvantage, saying you must only make 10% profit a month is silly, The trader that are making 20% do they have two heads. Some weeks back a trader by the name Jeffrey Benson withdrew 80% profit which was $800k do you see him telling people to be content with less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MmJoL_7J0A
If you can make more make more, in forex trade, one size doesn't fit all.

Even with that 10% profit, you'll still blow the account slowly if you don't know what you're doing.

Abeg, make I go listen to some cool music before humbletrader (was neva humble) go make me forget why I started trading, in the first place

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:48pm On May 30, 2023
friendbee:

7th Contest

“Oil Challenge”

Throughout this year there will be 17 qualification contests with $70,000 in cash prizes. The winners of each of these contests plus 10 runners-up will advance to the Final competition and compete for a $30,000 prize pool.

Add link o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2023
VlamesIffect

GRIMMJOE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
VlamesIffect

GRIMMJOE

Abeg where is this vawulence guy na abeg

Pls have been trying to upload but refuse to,what could be the error o abi na everywhere?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2023
HumbleTrader:
You are being shallow minded, there are different style of trading each with it's advantage and disadvantage, saying you must only make 10% profit a month is silly, The traders that are making 20% do they have two heads. Some weeks back a trader by the name Jeffrey Benson withdrew 80% profit which was $800k do you see him telling people to be content with less.

If you can make more, make more, in forex trade, one size doesn't fit all.

Even with that 10% target, you'll still blow the account slowly if you don't know what you're doing.

You are obviously doing this on purpose...
Zombie😂🤣
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2023
CreamyCoffee:

Its a strategy of trading, market is not linear, traders still adopt it because there will always be retracement
Try buying and selling low; you'd get exactly what he's trying to say.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2023
Feshizzy:

Big Ups to you mate,
👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾

With the right dedication and mindset in this trade,
Great heights is truly attainable
bless up bro..we go still reach "Ken Griffin height" wea we go dey remember na Nairaland imm start.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2023
infofirst:

Congratulations boss mi. Yes. We need more of this in our midst here.
We should have more great n profitable experience by end of the year....
Prop firm withdrawal is super sweet even if it's $100 a month for a start. It gets better.

Thank you for sharing.
Super boss, you don't know watin ur posts for years back don do for ma life , much appreciated sir.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by friendbee: 1:14pm On May 30, 2023
Infofirst our inspiration here. thanks boss mi for all your help
Galleryeasy:
Super boss, you don't know watin ur posts for years back don do for ma life , much appreciated sir.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Swipa: 1:15pm On May 30, 2023
I was a bit skeptical about trueforexfunds but they're legit guys. You can get funded in like 11 days and the payouts are bi-weekly. .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Does cti still hold competitions?
Some of you are lucky.
I didn't believe in competition but nw since I have trusted myself as the edge I can compete lucky me
No, I don't think boss, just go there and grab the goodie, I noticed that if u don't have strong trading psychology u go flop. Just forget about the leaderboard and do ur tin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Swipa: 1:20pm On May 30, 2023
I want to encourage everyone trying on challenges to never give up. Also when you get funded, your first aim should be to get your refund. Make even if it is 1 or 2 percent, use minimum lot to fulfill the remaining required minimum trading days and then get your payout and refund. After that the account is risk free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 1:23pm On May 30, 2023
klinksd:
GBPUSD {H1}
SELL
En: 1.2428
SL: 1.2441
Tp: 1.2279

Always accommodate for fluctuating spreads.

May the blue pips continually be with us.

A top of the afternoon traders. 🥂

SL hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2023
Feshizzy:

The big question and also a practical question is
When does it end?

I used about a year practicing only trend reversals, i just couldn't fit it in.
How I wish I had the space to teach right now but where I'm right now isn't balanced for me, but soon enough, if you're still active on this thread, I'll put out some lessons I hope you'd learn from. You can count on me for this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 1:31pm On May 30, 2023
Sorry guys, I couldn't post the setup as everything happened so fast, I even entered late but it still moved, I'm still testing my edge, serious work in progress, I know most of you don't take my posts seriously but it doesn't really matter what people say or think about you, trading naked chart is the most difficult thing to do and I don't think I'll ever let go of my indicators as I'll be mixing both

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2023
HumbleTrader:
You are being shallow minded, there are different style of trading each with it's advantage and disadvantage, saying you must only make 10% profit a month is silly, The traders that are making 20% do they have two heads. Some weeks back a trader by the name Jeffrey Benson withdrew 80% profit which was $800k do you see him telling people to be content with less.

Even with that 10% target, you'll still blow the account slowly if you don't know what you're doing.
You last paragraph is absolute truth!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:
Sorry guys, I couldn't post the setup as everything happened so fast, I even entered late but it still moved, I'm still testing my edge, serious work in progress, I know most of you don't take my posts seriously but it doesn't really matter what people say or think about you, trading naked chart is the most difficult thing to do and I don't think I'll ever let go of my indicators as I'll be mixing both
Capitals (with the pinpoint entry) trading style
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2023
klinksd:

SL hit.

Chief when I saw GU breaking my AOI na there I know say manipulation go plenty and na y I option for EU and UJ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2023
friendbee:

7th Contest

“Oil Challenge”

Register here grin grin

Done but no link,just pop up msg for successful reg chief

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2023
I have reached a stage where I'm no longer on the losing side.

This is the challenge:
My account will be positive, but growing the account balance has become a major challenge.
Boss What could be wrong??

@infofirst
@galleryeasy

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

I don't agree with the bolded.
I trade naked charts and it's normal..

I believe it's from your trading foundation.. U probably learnt trading with indicators.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Darkpal: 1:53pm On May 30, 2023
Galleryeasy:
A wave of Nostalgia..
Just feel like to share this beautiful moment with some of us that are still struggling in this game! Rodrigo my friend from CTI(City Trader Imperium) wants to have a quick interview with me as one of their portfolio managers as today mark one year of working with them filled with tremendous growth.

Now, here is the real deal.. January last yr I was dead broke but I knew for sure that I have a Skill set that can make me a millionaire in few months. I didn't bother anyone to lend me money , even though I have an elder bro who can catch a grenade for anyday anytime.

I started surfing internet about prop firms , and I found out that CTI was holding a trading competition. I participated in their first competition and won $50k live funded account and also won $10k live funded account after the first one. Around March or April I won $100k challenge account with TFT and lost after getting funded.

Remember I started this game with $0, by Gods grace before the end of December last year I was already managing account worth more than $300k.. I can't forget what my elder bro who is a radiographer in UK told me, bro you made more than my annual take home, without paying house rent of $900 per month, no 25% tax and Bills within 6 months. We laughed it.

Listen guys , don't allow to anyone to tell you otherwise, that u need 100% winning rate to mk it in FX, or u need mk 20% in a month to be comfortable, that's BS. The only thing i urge us to do is to backtest. I have a trading journal that I saved all my trading setups that happened on chart from 2015 to 2023 ,both entry models and trade management..

Did you know that I wired my brain in such a way that I only target 10% for 3 months? If I'm consistent that is 40% annual return. This days I see some sisters in the church saying that he is investment banker and some are saying he is into G grin.. let me stop here, pls don't pay anyone for any goddam trading system ,if is that true , the person would have been the richest man in his village, don't buy the idea of 100% winning rate cuz it only exit in illusions. Take advantage of prop firms competitions to practice all your strategies u gat nothing to loose and all above seek supernatural power, I love Jesus with all my life ,I don't know about you. We go dey Ok las las .

Mk I still dey watch GU, still much interested in selling,if I see confirmation setup.

Thanks for the word of encouragement

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 1:53pm On May 30, 2023
Galleryeasy:
A wave of Nostalgia..
Just feel like to share this beautiful moment with some of us that are still struggling in this game! Rodrigo my friend from CTI(City Trader Imperium) wants to have a quick interview with me as one of their portfolio managers as today mark one year of working with them filled with tremendous growth.

Now, here is the real deal.. January last yr I was dead broke but I knew for sure that I have a Skill set that can make me a millionaire in few months. I didn't bother anyone to lend me money , even though I have an elder bro who can catch a grenade for anyday anytime.

I started surfing internet about prop firms , and I found out that CTI was holding a trading competition. I participated in their first competition and won $50k live funded account and also won $10k live funded account after the first one. Around March or April I won $100k challenge account with TFT and lost after getting funded.

Remember I started this game with $0, by Gods grace before the end of December last year I was already managing account worth more than $300k.. I can't forget what my elder bro who is a radiographer in UK told me, bro you made more than my annual take home, without paying house rent of $900 per month, no 25% tax and Bills within 6 months. We laughed it.

Listen guys , don't allow to anyone to tell you otherwise, that u need 100% winning rate to mk it in FX, or u need mk 20% in a month to be comfortable, that's BS. The only thing i urge us to do is to backtest. I have a trading journal that I saved all my trading setups that happened on chart from 2015 to 2023 ,both entry models and trade management..

Did you know that I wired my brain in such a way that I only target 10% for 3 months? If I'm consistent that is 40% annual return. This days I see some sisters in the church saying that he is investment banker and some are saying he is into G grin.. let me stop here, pls don't pay anyone for any goddam trading system ,if is that true , the person would have been the richest man in his village, don't buy the idea of 100% winning rate cuz it only exit in illusions. Take advantage of prop firms competitions to practice all your strategies u gat nothing to loose and all above seek supernatural power, I love Jesus with all my life ,I don't know about you. We go dey Ok las las .

Mk I still dey watch GU, still much interested in selling,if I see confirmation setup.

What a good motivation, by GODS grace we sef go attain greater height.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2023
HumbleTrader:

now I understand the trick. you just like contradicting and hurling abuses on great traders here so that you can be noticed. you are nothing but a narrow minded attention seeker..fooooool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2023

Come.. oo

Abeg i no like this new mt5 update .....

Abeg make dem no de design this kind of apps ..
Fancy fancy
....like say na game or social media app

I nearly buy 50lot Btc for my live account jst now..

Hiaa sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 2:11pm On May 30, 2023
realone12:
now I understand the trick. you just like contradicting and hurling abuses on great traders here so that you can be noticed. you are nothing but a narrow minded attention seeker..fooooool
You are a dog.

This stupíd Nairaland moderator will not come and do his job, Puskin what are you being paid for.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2023
rainlover:

I have reached a stage where I'm no longer on the losing side.

This is the challenge:
My account will be positive, but growing the account balance has become a major challenge.
Boss What could be wrong??

@infofirst
@galleryeasy
Confidence ish

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 2:22pm On May 30, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Confidence ish
He's a foól, ask the idiot to post trading history.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2023
realone12:

Boss avoid him abeg ,lets do as if we no see him pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by CreamyCoffee: 2:29pm On May 30, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

Try buying and selling low; you'd get exactly what he's trying to say.
do you just trade? Like do what Mr A or C does, okay, I got what he is trying to say now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.