Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (470161 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
I'm ready to hold this for as long as it might take..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nwadaka:
I don go waste the 3% I made last WK on a single trade, na greed go send me back to village . Wanted to mk 12% so that I can buy small Corolla next wk grin
so funny, but at times we need to go all in, it might be our next breakthrough trade grin. I risk 2% on all ma account today, guess what? I lost all -$8k , if reverse was the case,I should have ended the day with $32k. mumu me as I was expecting more interest rate increase labour market is still tight, I should have waited the bloody Powell to finish kia

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
karkinase:
Gold fit tank today oo base on wetin chart dey show me shocked
una get balls oo, yeye metal..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samogo1: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
Galleryeasy:
so funny, but at times we need to go all in, it might be our next breakthrough trade grin. I risk 2% on all ma account today, guess what? I lost all -$8k , if reverse was the case,I should have ended the day with $32k. mumu me as I was expecting more interest rate increase labour market is still tight, I should have waited the bloody Powell to finish kia

How much account are you trading? Is it a prop account?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
samogo1:

How much account are you trading? Is it a prop account?
Yes sir,total allocation of +$500k.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Galleryeasy:

Will soon join u bro,let m win @info and TFT prize first if possible,make i start from there 😂😂😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteradoga3(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
Abeg You people with GOD, make person help me fund my FBS account even if na $10 please, I don practise Demo tire and I dey make profit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Will soon join u bro,let m win @info and TFT prize first if possible,make i start from there 😂😂😂
Sure, the industry can accommodate all of us if we can conquer that demon called "Fear" , everything you will ever wanted lives on the other side of fear. Conquer that demon and u will see the breakthrough. All da best, qoute me back next year when u will be rolling with $200k akank.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Sure, the industry can accommodate all of us if we can conquer that demon called "Fear" , everything you will ever wanted lives on the other side of fear. Conquer that demon and u will see the breakthrough. All da best, qoute me back next year when u will be rolling with $200k akank.

Tenks chief ,I don screenshot this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Changing your pair can also change ur destiny..

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Finessetraders(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Finessetraders:

if you sold at TP2 as earlier advised, Hope say u don cashout? because na TP3 i dey see so

UPDATE; TP3 in view...

let the pooor breeeeathfe

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Galleryeasy:

You are just so real. I love the honesty..I wish you quick recovery boss. The week hasn't been great here as well. I've been packing series of tiny tiny losses.. I hope normalcy returns to the market soonest

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Brutal week indeed.

Back to 10%+ from 14%

Not every loss teaches a lesson. It's just a losing trade

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kellybently(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
peteradoga3:
Abeg You people with GOD, make person help me fund my FBS account even if na $10 please, I don practise Demo tire and I dey make profit

share your investor details let see. 10$ can't take you any where.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Galleryeasy:

I tap into this grace boss.

My goal is 50k this year, God helping me.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
peteradoga3:
XM and FBS brokers have no deposit bonus, visit their sites. If you blow the accounts like me, na you know.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
dmahn:
I'm ready to hold this for as long as it might take..
Brother forget that bull flag and look left...
We are going down. Take a look at the weekly chart maybe u'll see what I'm seeing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
So XAU pierced my 1936 support level down to 1919 to negate my earlier bullish bias, then ran back up to the 1936 level yet again...very funny instrument lol (the 1936 level is now holding as resistance, but can be easily flipped over again since there's no Weekly close below the level yet).
So at the moment, I'm simply neutral on the XAU, pending further price action.
EmmanuelVi:

Okay.
Beautiful chart there, tells me what you're seeing clearly, your bias is valid to me; you want to get out of Shorts whilst I want in on Longs, I think that's fair enough.
So for me, I'm just waiting to hear what Mr. Market would say; if it says go, I go.
1936 is the decision ground for me.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
RKTexpert:
yes...o- it is still doable...since you are in $200 blue profits...just take $150 divide it by your current lot size position...whatever pips amt it give you, you then add it to your entry point...it will give the exact level matching the $150...so you simply adjust SL to that exact level...e.g eurousd inital entry level 1.0700 with open lot size of 0.5 will give blue profit of $200 should you go long and nudged at 1.1100 current level...
now, to take your proposed $150 out of it..you will simply divide $150 by your current lot size position.: $150/0.5=300pips amt
add the 300pips to your initial Eurousd entry point level of 1.0700 = 1.1000 level that means, if you adjust your SL to 1.1000 it corresponds well with the $150

Boss are you sure this theory applies to going short also?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
wuyexzy01:

Brother forget that bull flag and look left...
We are going down. Take a look at the weekly chart maybe u'll see what I'm seeing

Until you show me your chart with your Entry, Stop and TP, then I might be convinced. But for now the price is trading in a channel on the weekly and I won't take this close below it as a valid breakout...its a counter trend trade so I'm not going in full lots size so as to be comfortable with the loss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
infofirst:

Na them VVIP don hit 20% oh. Those wey still remain sef r VIP. The optimistic June con dey get as he be across board. Even our fta silent one kin. Abi na me dey imagine am

Full flesh VVIP fa cool. Next month, one of them go trade for me. I no mind mopping and washing for all the person's families, for 3 years o

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
samfelly:

Hard way: Click on Update like 4, 5 times then scroll down and click Save changes (picture 2). If picture 3 is not the result of what you just carried out, REPEAT the process for a 2nd and a 3rd time, (and a 4th time, if you can). But, if the final result is still picture 1, then move to Easy way.

Easy way: Simply click Stop sync and start the SYNC process, all over again grin

Richgen, kindly use the steps explained in the Hard way or if you prefer the easy way, go for it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eaglepixel: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
With

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
Galleryeasy:

Chief, sorry about that. More is often learned from one's errors than from one's successes -Primo Levi

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
dmahn:

Until you show me your chart with your Entry, Stop and TP, then I might be convinced. But for now the price is trading in a channel on the weekly and I won't take this close below it as a valid breakout...its a counter trend trade so I'm not going in full lots size so as to be comfortable with the loss.
Toor... Not sure it will make any sense to you sha. Just trading what I see. Been on it since yesterday.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
wuyexzy01:

Toor... Not sure it will make any sense to you sha. Just trading what I see. Been on it since yesterday.

Well!! Good one sha.. Im not interested in selling at that point any longer. I can see struggling sellers Although the channel trendline hasn't yet been broken, it gave a false breakout so no buy entry yet... You guys can keep selling, I will join you when I found a sell signal

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
dmahn:

Well!! Good one sha.. Im not interested in selling at that point any longer. I can see struggling sellers Although the channel trendline hasn't yet been broken, it gave a false breakout so no buy entry yet... You guys can keep selling, I will join you when I found a sell signal
Corrective wave to shoot past 8295 on daily chart

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:05am On Jun 22, 2023
Oil price rising and reach high 72.68 from low 70.76 on yesterday market.
The Fed meeting becomes a reason oil price back to near previous high, market expects Powell to give a detailed rationale of last week’s Fed decision to hold interest rates unchanged after 10 consecutive Fed meetings that ended with rate hikes.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 3:10am On Jun 22, 2023
karkinase:
Changing your pair can also change ur destiny..

Oga which one change your destiny?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Finessetraders(m): 5:24am On Jun 22, 2023
EU, 4H

Trade with caution. price direction can change any time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1Iw9_jchg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 6:02am On Jun 22, 2023
If you can make 20% monthly, you can actually get to manage your own prop. account.

No need complaining of no capital or asking for measly $10.

You can actually get up to $25 000 in prop account to manage and become a millionaire. Chai. See opportunity o. shocked

A chance to escape Tinubu hardship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.