Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (461778 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Winnerrrr(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

Okay, that's interesting...even though I see RSI and MACD on your chart๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Lol, isn't it ironic

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
greatcheer:

hmm when will the pains n sweat stop. the market knows how to collect profits n capital join.
am definitely not doing some things right
I just tire.
If I may Miss, what are you doing on your personal account that you're not doing on the competition account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Winnerrrr(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
What's up guys, anyone here learning or trading ICT concepts?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
dmahn:

You are doing perfectly well..All these will be an history very soon. Risk management is the Holy Grail. I haven't seen any significant win this week as well. But all my losses pack together isn't even up to my last TP. A big win will come.. Just avoid big losses.
Oh no boss, let's be real, she's actually not doing well.
She just said she took a loan, to trade the markets, that alone is an emotional buster you know, it's a wobbly foundation to start with.

I think she needs a clean break first, and then a fresh start.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
pijam:

You are barely 6months into forex. You shouldn't be talking about live account. Demo is what you should be using.
I don't think that's the case here.
I believe if she has the right coaching already and can follow the regiments strictly, then there's no better ground to to play than the live markets.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Finessetraders:

My mannest man grin grin ...how e dey be

grin grin see as body just dey sweet u. enjoy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Finessetraders:
XAUTrader4L2

hafa?

you still get hope for Gold buy?
this setup i dey see so, if e break, retest, otilo
Oppression!
Market favour your side now, you no wan allow person with different bias rest.
Let the poor breeaathe joor

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

Oh no boss, let's be real, she's actually not doing well.
She just said she took a loan, to trade the markets, that alone is an emotional buster you know, it's a wobbly foundation to start with.

I think she needs a clean break first, and then a fresh start.

Hmn!! You are right. It's wrong to trade with borrowed money. The fear of not wanting to loose the money, the haste in looking for big profits so as to meet up with the deadline for repayment, and the failure rate in the industry will mess up ones psyche and push us into a terrible risk management situation. To win in this business, you have to make it a Plan B while you use your Plan A source of income to gain confidence. I've got 2 $100 logo job this month on upwork so why I go dey complain about Stop loss hit when no be the TP dey feed me at the moment๐Ÿ˜…

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Swipa:
When the winning streak ends
And it happens to be the trade with your largest lot size on....are we still talking about just coincidence?๐Ÿ˜ฏ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

Oppression!
Market favour your side now, you no wan allow person with different bias rest.
Let the poor breeaathe joor

grin grin make e enjoy, I know that feeling of when market moves in your favour.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Brent Crude traders, I doubt if market will come for retest back to my entry but let's watch the pair tommorow incase it goes back to the entry. Let's sell with big lot and keep adding to loosing position... If our Sl hit, let's wait for an inverted hammed on H1 then we go full margin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
dmahn:

Hmn!! You are right. It's wrong to trade with borrowed money. The fear of not wanting to loose the money, the haste in looking for big profits so as to meet up with the deadline for repayment, and the failure rate in the industry will mess up ones psyche and push us into a terrible risk management situation. To win in this business, you have to make it a Plan B while you use your Plan A source of income to gain confidence. I've got 2 $100 logo job this month on upwork so why I go dey complain about Stop loss hit when no be the TP dey feed me at the moment๐Ÿ˜…
You've said it all boss, spot on you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
dmahn:
Brent Crude traders, I doubt if market will come for retest back to my entry but let's watch the pair tommorow incase it goes back to the entry. Let's sell with big lot and keep adding to loosing position... If our Sl hit, let's wait for an inverted hammed on H1 then we go full margin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lols...if only it was that simple, who for dey complain๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
dmahn:

๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
greatcheer:

is this fx like an addiction thing?
my enemy is finished o,
hmm
how do I control this?
collecting loan from loan sharks and losing all the money in fx, not once , not twice.
since this year that I got introduced to fx I can't boast of buying anything new and am neck deep in debts all my money ******** has been swallowed by this fx.
be like na 0.01 lots get me now cos I am not understanding

You broke the Number 1 rule in trading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2023
Oil price slumped after Jerome Powell told the congress that further interest rate hike are coming. In other side Bank of England surprising market with hiked interest rate 50 basis point to combat inflation.

Oil price now traded below middle band line at 69.47. MA line flat indicating the market in sideways.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Finessetraders(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2023
GBPUSD; buying opportunity

Disclaimer: no be every opportunity be opportunity o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2023
There are many profitable traders online than there are offline,
Don't be carried away by flashy stuffs... the internet displays....

Stick to your game and follow up with consistency......

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2023
Finessetraders:

I missed the SELL move. That Stop hunt sha sad

Make u dy see this country

Glo network stopped working from 3pm yesterday till like around 5..

Trade wey person wan snipe just waka pass

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2023
dmahn:

Yeah.. Most of them are counter trend trades. Sometimes they work out well and some times they don't.. That's why I'm using 0.05, 0.02. I use 0.10 and above for trend following trades.

Are you trading a prop account or your personal?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

If I may Miss, what are you doing on your personal account that you're not doing on the competition account?

lot size. your right. you got me here

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2023
rhynoemmie:
Another day for me and EU
Possible buy bias

Reason for buying
FVG at discount zone using fibonnaci
Breaker block at the same zone

Let's see wether price can get to my entry.

No entry no trade

There's news today
So make all man dy on guard

Trade update
Stop loss smashed
But my bias on buy is still positive except there's a clear change of structure on a higher tf
Hopefully the news today will reset the market

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2023
Friendly reminder, Don't force trades it always doesn't end well....

Patience is the highest form of discipline...

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2023
Finessetraders:
GBPUSD; buying opportunity

Disclaimer: no be every opportunity be opportunity o grin grin

...nice charting bro

...am looking to buy at 1.2657 - 1.2645 and take profits at 1.2767.

...I may be wrong though. ๐Ÿฅ‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:04am On Jun 23, 2023
I can boldly and confidently say technical analysis is overrated. It's not worth all the extra attention traders give to it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 8:08am On Jun 23, 2023
OfficialP:
I can boldly and confidently say technical analysis is overrated. It's not worth all the extra attention traders give to it

My Oga, I beg to differ.

...what TA can see hours to days before, while sitting, FA and others will climb a tree and still wouldn't find it..๐Ÿฅ‚

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2023
klinksd:

My Oga, I beg to differ.

...what TA can see hours to days before, while sitting, FA and others will climb a tree and still wouldn't find it..๐Ÿฅ‚
I disagree.

One FA will rubbish TA anytime anyday.

One thing is this... TA is great for spotting ideal ENTRY.

I use TA, am just saying it's not worth all the extra attention traders give to it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2023
Risk management is the key.

All this sophisticated technical analysis is not worth it, trade will win and lose, it doesn't matter how you analyzed the market.

Knowing this will stop one from changing systems and strategies and be at peace

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2023
OfficialP:

All this sophisticated technical analysis is not worth it, trade will win and lose, it doesn't matter how you analyzed the market.

Risk Management is central and basic for any trader that wants to be profitable in the long term. That is clearly not in dispute here.

Just so we are clear, if your strategy hits SL 10 times at a row, you would not bother to tweak it...? cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 8:22am On Jun 23, 2023
OfficialP:

welcome grin

coin toss strategy wey get like 1:3 RR go get the same result with all these snake in the monkey shadow strategy

people wey no fit subdue their greed and impatience go think say na further maths strategy go save them grin grin

e be like goalkeeper for football. whether you buy am 500 milla e go still concede goal wey the one wey dem buy 5k go concede

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2023
DAY 5

GU SOLD, RIDING BEARS TODAY

MY ENTRY 1.27293
STOPS 1.27746
TAKEOUT 1.26300

RRR 1:2

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.