Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (470330 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
charly20:

The kind of short setup that is irresistible to me.

Why do u think so?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
rainlover:
Why meta trader no wan add features on mt4?? Mt5 is becoming so smooth
MT5 doesn't load the higher time frames quickly especially the monthly TF

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
samfelly:

Boss Samfelly I don't knw why my posts with images ain't showing

Tft competition Username : Grey

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Deviated Abit from my strategy....

Decreased sl and increased my risk...well i was thinking the market won't much today....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Done.. My network connection was bad earlier
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Donsheddy:
Deviated Abit from my strategy....

Decreased sl and increased my risk...well i was thinking the market won't much today....

Great traders are made during drawdowns.. seeing setups daily on GU is something I'm still trying to understand, obviously you don't have a strong game,u just trading any goddam move bro. You need to pause if that account is unlimited and carve out something, from my experience you gonna loose that account once the max Drawdown hits 6%, emotion trading will start cripping in. You can do it bro. Expand the horizon like adding like another one pair cuz the market doesn't move everyday talk more of now that GU can't even vomit more than 70 pips daily unless during numbers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nwadaka:
Great traders are made during drawdowns.. seeing setups daily on GU is something I'm still trying to understand, obviously you don't have a strong game,u just trading any goddam move bro. You need to pause if that account is unlimited and carve out something, from my experience you gonna loose that account once the max Drawdown hits 6%, emotion trading will start cripping in. You can do it bro. Expand the horizon like adding like another one pair cuz the market doesn't move everyday talk more of now that GU can't even vomit more than 70 pips daily unless during numbers.
Nwadaka how long does it take TFT before they reward you on each of the account you won.. them never reach out to us the 20% people. and to be honest, I don dey fear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
realone12:
Nwadaka how long does it take TFT before they reward you on each of the account you won.. them never reach out to us the 20% people. and to be honest, I don dey fear
you will surely get it tonight
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
XAUTrader4L2:

Why do u think so?

It's still a downtrend looking for a lower high. I think XAGUSD may see $21
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nwadaka:
you will surely get it tonight
I hope so. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nwadaka:

Noted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Abeg people that there account don dey update for fxblue how una do m
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
samfelly:

They auto sync no gree update my data and I Neva see my name 4 the fxblue tft competition
Nb: I have seen my name. Green pips to all

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nwadaka:

He gets his direction right most of the time, my suggestion is, he might be leaving the trade run to TP or sl even if it means leaving it overnight.

His risk is small, so the DD calculations shouldn't affect him.

Cc: donsheddy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
olubode48:
I'm really interested in learning more about forex trading. I've heard that Exness is a good forex broker, but I'm not sure if it's right for me. Can anyone share their experiences with Exness? What are the pros and cons of using their platform?"

Exness is the best broker
Fast deposit and fast withdrawal. Tight spread... But man be taking out ya money, don't keep money there for long. Those are the pros and cons cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
OfficialP:

He gets his direction right most of the time, my suggestion is, he might be leaving the trade run to TP or sl even if it means leaving it overnight.

His risk is small, so the DD calculations shouldn't affect him.

Cc: donsheddy
I'm not in any way trying to force my advice or ideas to him, if he is smart he will go back and do the calculations by himself, I'm chronic lover of GU, infact is my favorite once it's live account and I'm pretty doing well with that pair, is hard to see GU vomit more than 50 pips recently cuz of BOA trying to tightening monetary policy. As for him he risk about 40-50 pips to grab 80-100 pips daily. C'mon is unrealistic expect if he is favoured by impact news. For u to do well with one pair your name must be patient, you have to wait like fews days to see good setups whereas reverse is the case, if you are praising him you are doing more harm to his trading journey. As for the risk management,he is solid ..I can't say more

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nwadaka:
I'm not in any way trying to force my advice or ideas to him, if he is smart he will go back and do the calculations by himself, I'm chronic lover of GU, infact is my favorite once it's live account and I'm pretty doing well with that pair, is hard to see GU vomit more than 50 pips recently cuz of BOA trying to tightening monetary policy. As for him he risk about 40-50 pips to grab 80-100 pips daily. C'mon is unrealistic expect if he is favoured by impact news. For u to do well with one pair your name must be patient, you have to wait like fews days to see good setups whereas reverse is the case, if you are praising him you are doing more harm to his trading journey. As for the risk management,he is solid ..I can't say more
Bro how long does it take u to get that ur TFT 100k live funded account, I'm about to pass one by his grace, and I have not owned an account with TFT. Is it automated ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
rhynoemmie:
Happy Sunday guys

Possible entries for the week

Will be looking to swing euraud short till it gets to the fvg zone that's on the daily tf.

Also eurusd seems to be heading for the order block this week.
I'll be shorting the pair when it gets to that zone

There'll be mad news for the next 2weeks...
Nfp and cpi
The goal is to survive ✌✌

Nice mark up.
Currently on the trade tho.

I feel there's an fvg beneath your Stop loss.
Maybe you could check it out

Cc peteregwu

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
OfficialP:

TP 2840

Going as predicted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Which kind holiday be his one today na.. person trade just dey stagnant.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Who decides what's professional and what's not, a prop firm which rules are inconsistent from other prop firm.

They ask for a skillful trader, a skillful trader present him/herself and they begin to tell the skillful trader how to trade.

If they know how to trade why are they looking for traders.

Baba grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nwadaka:

Yeah gu hardly make 100 pips for the past three weeks but how do you indentify the day it will actually make that move and not just dance around....
And im only focus on gu now cus i don't have the resources that will enable me do analysis comfortably on many pairs before deciding which one to trade

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
realone12:

No need to fear. They will. I guess it's taking time for them to do verification of the accounts.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dreamxhaser: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=seeteazain post=124092899][/quote]

Boss

Abeg make u help me with update. Abeg teach your fellow guy work. I really need.

Childhood homies just stingy, dem no want show person way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Who decides what's professional and what's not, a prop firm which rules are inconsistent from other prop firm.

They ask for a skillful trader, a skillful trader present him/herself and they begin to tell the skillful trader how to trade.

If they know how to trade why are they looking for traders.
market don send this one go back village
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Donsheddy:

Yeah gu hardly make 100 pips for the past three weeks but how do you indentify the day it will actually make that move and not just dance around....
And im only focus on gu now cus i don't have the resources that will enable me do analysis comfortably on many pairs before deciding which one to trade

High/low of the week ideally happens around Tuesday and rallies till Thursday before Friday's close.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
infofirst:

No need to fear. They will. I guess it's taking time for them to do verification of the accounts.
thanks boss mi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Samuelmiracle:

It's samuelmiracleFX sir

I requested for ur TFT username just to be sure you never chop DQ already. Although, you can talk to TFT support to send your trading credentials to your mail, again, but something dey tell me you no wan trade that TFT account, AT ALL, because of the cash rewards Fundednext carry come cheesy. One stone two birds, abi? cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 2pep(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
I've got my phase1 5k account login credentials today. Let's see how it'll go

11 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
2pep:
I've got my phase1 5k account login credentials today. Let's see how it'll go

Congrats and best of luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.