Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467907 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
nzechu:
on gold, I am seeing sells on the daily and anticipating buys on the weekly. there will be momentum tomorrow which way will it go

my heart goes with the buys though.

I forsee serious selling dip shit coming for gold, if you lean on the buy area u might enter the dip shit. My thought though grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kellybently(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
dottozil:

I forsee serious selling dip shit coming for gold, if you lean on the buy area u might enter the dip shit. My thought though grin

Both of you are predicting the market. Why not wait for the outcome of the news and react to it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
kellybently:

Both of you are predicting the market. Why not wait for the outcome of the news and react to it

Hmmmm, you right though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
The way price dey respect TL ehn, na magic o.

Let's learn how to draw TL correctly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
dottozil:

the truth is that which ever way it goes tomorrow it will be a long shot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
nzechu:

the truth is that which ever way it goes tomorrow it will be a long shot

You are right
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Abeg wetin do fxblue, this updating wey fxblue no do no make the competition sweet
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
dottozil:
Abeg wetin do fxblue, this updating wey fxblue no do no make the competition sweet

Na to look for alternative remain
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
infofirst:

Na to look for alternative remain

I swear, make we they try organize competition like this every month even if not for reward the competition is helping alot of folks get serious with trading as you will know your strengths and weaknesses and what you need to work on. It has really helped me

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
I wish fxblue update o infact u go see plenty disqualification just this week o,fx is not easy o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
it's like fxblue have app, someone should try linking using the app, if it will work
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
OfficialP:
it's like fxblue have app, someone should try linking using the app, if it will work

Not sure they have , checked on Apple store
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
@chrisKhing.. You made the 10% mark but can you tell us your old moniker here because @chrisKhing was opened on may 28,2023.First post on June 8, 2023 which makes you automatically ineligible for a prize.

@Elliotwaveforec
@AK284
@OfficialP

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kaybee7000:
I wish fxblue update o infact u go see plenty disqualification just this week o,fx is not easy o

There is no shame in failure grin. I want to proudly say that I don chop disqualification for TFT, today o grin. Make una celebrate with me cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
charly20:

The kind of short setup that is irresistible to me.

@XAUTrader4L2, did you see?

I didn't take it though because I'll be breaking my "no trading on the first session of a trading period" rule. But opportunity for more shorts has presented itself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
samfelly:

There is no shame in failure grin. I want to proudly say that I don chop disqualification for TFT, today o grin. Make una celebrate with me cheesy cheesy

we all are work in progress. relent not boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
infofirst:
@chrisKhing.. You made the 10% mark but can you tell us your old moniker here because @chrisKhing was opened on may 28,2023.First post on June 8, 2023 which makes you automatically ineligible for a prize.

@Elliotwaveforec
@AK284
@OfficialP

Present Boss mi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
samfelly:

Yeeee even Sam deyπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
OfficialP:

πŸ’―
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
charly20:

@XAUTrader4L2, did you see?

I didn't take it though because I'll be breaking my "no trading on the first session of a trading period" rule. But opportunity for more shorts has presented itself.

smiley smiley boss man, I see a normal pullback for a buy opportunity. break of the HL and I will switch to your side.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
infofirst:

@Elliotwaveforec
@AK284
@OfficialP

Boss inforfirst its ok.. I didn't participate in the competition for the price.. I neva dreamt of making dat 12% cus I was a total newbee...
My interest has been in forex trading since 2021 but i didn't really have d time to focus on
It.. So my learning has been inconsistent(Read, watch videos with zero practicing).. So I dropped it, had to focus on school works(studying electrical engineering takes lot of time off once schedule).
Buh now I have this Industrial training break.. Am determined to mke good use of it.

Boss it a new acc... I created it when I had a question I wanted to ask on this thread buh still nairaland made me wait for two weeks b4 I could make a post on the thread.
I have been on nairaland but I neva felt a need to create an account cus all I do then was to read people messed up life story on nairaland romance section.

Thank you Boss for all the good doings you ve Been doing at the thread.. Remain Blessed Sir!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
infofirst:

@Elliotwaveforec
@AK284
@OfficialP

So sorry, Chris. It is one of our 'in-house' rule dat a baby account shall not be eligible for reward - unless the fellow calls out his former moniker.

#Unrelated, Borntosmoke don delete his moniker. We hope he let us know his new moniker

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
ChrisKhing:

Boss inforfirst its ok.. I didn't participate in the competition for the price.. I neva dreamt of making dat 12% cus I was a total newbee...
My interest has been in forex trading since 2021 but i didn't really have d time to focus on
It.. So my learning has been inconsistent(Read, watch videos with zero practicing).. So I dropped it, had to focus on school works(studying electrical engineering takes lot of time off once schedule).
Buh now I have this Industrial training break.. Am determined to mke good use of it.

Boss it a new acc... I created it when I had a question I wanted to ask on this thread buh still nairaland made me wait for two weeks b4 I could make a post on the thread.
I have been on nairaland but I neva felt a need to create an account cus all I do then was to read people messed up life story on nairaland romance section.

Thank you Boss for all the good doings you ve Been doing at the thread.. Remain Blessed Sir!!

Correct, love the undeterred spirit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by lordaustin(m): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hello fellas,

I trust we are all doing good and trades have been going on well.

Well, for those who may be looking at making some cool extra steady profits off crypto trading alongside their forex trading, this is for you.

Starting from tomorrow, I will be dropping free signals here to be traded on the Bee Global Exchange twice everyday.

You can join me if you care as we proceed.

The link to the exchange is in my signature. Follow the link, get registered and get ready to trade.

May the pips be with us!!!

NB: A lot would pay for this signal but I will be giving it for free for the next one week. What happens thereafter depends on how serious we take it and make use of it. Make maximum use of this one week to take in some cool dollars.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Imagine me buying an mffx acc aftr jus trading a week on a demo acc (I felt lyk I already made itπŸ˜‚).. This thread has really helped me alot... I didn't trade the account becus aftr been on the thread I knew I was far from the dream and if I should trade on it there is only one outcome(Blowing of acc).
I still haven't trade the acc till now.. Am still working my way to create a trading system(entry strategy, trading psychology, Money management and Risk management) nd practicing it to beyond familiarity (We only fear what we don't know) ..

Thank you everyone for the direct and indirect help you ve assisted me with... I still have this feeling in me that I would be successful at this.. Buh I also have this fear in me from what I have seen, stories have heard and my experiences .. Am only going to aim at things I could control that is preparing myself for the great battle with the knowledge that the market does what it want(for my sanity)... I only breathe forex now... Stay Blessed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
samfelly:

Correct, love the undeterred spirit.
Thank you Boss.. Abeg u go teach how to teach... Nobody teaches greater than you πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
lordaustin:
Hello fellas,

I trust we are all doing good and trades have been going on well.

Well, for those who may be looking at making some cool extra steady profits off crypto trading alongside their forex trading, this is for you.

Starting from tomorrow, I will be dropping free signals here to be traded on the Bee Global Exchange twice everyday.

You can join me if you care as we proceed.

The link to the exchange is in my signature. Follow the link, get registered and get ready to trade.

May the pips be with us!!!

NB: A lot would pay for this signal but I will be giving it for free for the next one week. What happens thereafter depends on how serious we take it and make use of it. Make maximum use of this one week to take in some cool dollars.

After the one week, story go turn to "VIP group".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
OfficialP:

Thanks, boss. I know where the fault lies. I am unrelentingly working on it.

I listened to I_Am_The_ICT recorded twitter Space titled When Starting Is Difficult or Intimidating, today, and my mind just opened up new corners in Forex trading cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by lordaustin(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
XAUTrader4L2:

After the one week, story go turn to "VIP group".

I guess you read the last part of the post. I never mentioned 'VIP group' in my post sir.

There is a group where I drop signals and it's absolutely free (You can WhatsApp the number in my signature if you are interested to join).

If you are making money off trading then I don't see the need to sell signals. Your profit won't stop mine and mine won't stop yours. The forex/crypto market is sufficient for everyone to make as much money as s/he wants.

Next time, please read between the lines.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Yeeee even Sam deyπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Lol, no bi new thing naw grin cheesy.

Limitless_Noman too dey enter drawdown. He only better pass me, cos he scaled out of his drawdown. I go soon become pro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
XAUTrader4L2:

smiley smiley boss man, I see a normal pullback for a buy opportunity. break of the HL and I will switch to your side.

🀝🏽
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Good evening everyone/good morning everyone,
There are a lot to learn in the forex WORLD
IN MY OPINION based on how far I have come, reading online, following this thread since last year(9 months and counting), and what I have heard and learnt from professional in this wonderful community

These things are non-negotiable to be profitable on the long run (for anyone who cares)
1. MARKET STRUCTURE
2. LIQUIDITY
3. ORDERBLOCKS
4. RISK MANAGEMENT
5. HOW TO CALCULATE PIPS
6. HAVING A FIXED RISK TO REWARD(TO CONTROL EMOTIONS)
7. PSYCHOLOGY (DONT MARRY YOUR BIAS)

if you want further explanation on this, you can quote me or ask any of the boss in the house. My own contribution to the community.
One of these days I will share my experience of the markets for the 9 months.
NOTE: THERE IS NOTHING LIKE 100% WIN RATE IN THE MARKET, WITH 50% WIN RATE YOU CAN BE PROFITABLE, IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR RISK TO REWARD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.