Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (471745 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emmizay12:
these prop firms got me wondering

MFF said they have 37,000 funded live accounts

if you take the average of these funded accounts
let's say each person has a 50k funded live account on average

that means 37,000 × 50,000= $18,500,000,000 cash funded live

something ain't right here...

seems to me the live funded is just another demo account

Now divide the 18,500,000,000 by 12.5...
Remember you maximum allowable loss is 8% that means what they are actually funding you is $4000 instead of 50000..
So you're giving a demo account which is connected to a live server i guess... Once you hit the dd you're disconnected

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
dmahn:

Nope boss. I got an explanation on why the swap was positive. The trade lasted for 3 days and TP was hit.

Yes, I have seen the explanation given by WAVESANDGOLD and others. No mind me, I be babypips dropout

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
OfficialP:
last week I took part in one tft twitter poll, I was lucky to be among the winners for the first time, instead of giving us evaluation account, they gave us 50% discount (MONITOR8) ON one of their 25k packages.

anyone interested can try that code If it's still valid

Many people were pained and disappointed.
which firm?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
rainlover:
which firm?

the funded trader
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
infofirst:

Cut soap for me o
U r king at getting giveaways. I don like, re-tweet tire. Nothing.

Lol i literally do nothing different than you boss..

Na jx grace and patience
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have received my funded Account login(Maven) as one of the three person that achieved at least 10% in the just concluded June FTA members competition (13.10% achieved).
I want to appreciate Infofirst for always keeping his words and Samfelly for taking his time to setup and monitor the competition.
Gracias.
Let see how it goes

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
AK284:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have received my funded Account login as one of the three person that achieved at least 10% in the just concluded June FTA members competition (13.10% achieved).
I want to appreciate Infofirst for always keeping his words and Samfelly for taking his time to setup and monitor the competition.
Gracias.
Let see how it goes

Congratulations boss...
More work to be done

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
rainlover:
yes. I prefer myfundedfx though.. even though I'll get to pay more..
Why are you marrying a particular firm if i may ask. No firm has your interest at heart o.
Go for the best conditions and price if you knw your TA and psychology at least is ok.
As for me except i win a giveaway, I'm not purchasing any challenge with 8% total DD. Never.
gnykelly:

No response.

Use exness
Hotforex
Octafx
Xm
Fxtm
Icmarkets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
End Of Week 3
Challenge Result...

Was a Challenging Week

I went against my rules on day three and loss more than what I recorded reason why loss for the week is -0.40%

4 trades this week.

Day 1 - zero pips loss

Day 2 - 46 pips loss

Day 3 - 7.5 pips profit

Day 4 - 7.5 pips loss

Day 5- 0 pips loss

Total profits 7.5 = 7.5 pips profit

Total loss = 7.5 + 46 = 53.5 pips loss

Closing profit = 7.5 - 53.5 = -46 pips loss

Risking 0.184 % per trade with 0.04 lots...

Profit for the week = -0.184%

Max. Profit attained this week. = 0.4%%

Max loss in a row = -0.184%

D. D from initial starting balance = - 0.0184%

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emmizay12:

I believe you know what A book and B book means
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emmizay12:

Sometimes I wonder why we worry about thing that is non of our business.
If the account is demo and they pay you after fulfilling the set out conditions.
Will you reject the money because it not Live account ?
I think if I were you I will focus on risk management, drawdown e.t.c
Those are the most important issues here not how much the company is making from failed accounts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Why are you marrying a particular firm if i may ask. No firm has your interest at heart o.
Go for the best conditions and price if you knw your TA and psychology at least is ok.
As for me except i win a giveaway, I'm not purchasing any challenge with 8% total DD. Never.

After going through their terms and conditions, I think Myffx seems to have the best trading conditions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

I believe you know what A book and B book means
me I don't know o
what does it mean
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
rainlover:

After going through their terms and conditions, I think Myffx seems to have the best trading conditions.

yes I concur

I've never gone below 3% drawdown on my account so the 8% overall drawdown doesn't scare me.

plus Thier spreads/commission are surprisingly better than some brokers I used in the past

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
AK284:

Sometimes I wonder why we worry about thing that is non of our business.
If the account is demo and they pay you after fulfilling the set out conditions.
Will you reject the money because it not Live account ?
I think if I were you I will focus on risk management, drawdown e.t.c
Those are the most important issues here not how much the company is making from failed accounts.

when did I mention anything about failed accounts bro..

so I can't ask questions to satisfy my curiosity

hian nawao for you,

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emmizay12:

Worry less bro, the most important tin here is that you are getting paid, who cares if they are issuing demo or live account grin I'm not even sure if our regular brokers are giving us live or demo.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pls guys,once you are funded take out time to read and understand the terms and conditions of the account ..I got a soft breach mail from TFT on Friday notifying me that I have violated one of their trading conditions. Omor they deducted the $4k profit I made from the account and as it stands now i have only one warning before I will loose the account.

Modified: The account is $100k knight account, my running position hit Tp 2 minutes after NFP . I never knew that news restrictions was placed on the account cuz during evaluation challenge nothing like that happened.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
rainlover:

All of them are same bro.. havent you noticed 90% of them use eightcap or thinkmarkets? Dey play.. Dont take my words for it sha.
Go with your guts.

Emmizay12:

yes I concur

I've never gone below 3% drawdown on my account so the 8% overall drawdown doesn't scare me.

plus Thier spreads/commission are surprisingly better than some brokers I used in the past

They are same bro..same broker

Emmizay12:

me I don't know o

what does it mean

B book means you are trading but the broker isnt taking your trades cos they know you'll eventually lose.

A book means you are actually trading live account and whatever trade you take goes live into the market.
Forget any live account tag a broker will give you, its just formality. Thats why prop firms dont care wether the account is demo or live.

Its only when a broker sees that you are consistently profitable before they'll start taking your trades, seem with all the prop firms. So whatever payout prop firms are making its from the failed challenges and the few traders that they've A booked.

So forget the issue of whether its demo or live and just trade your thing as far as they are paying no wahala

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nwadaka:
Pls guys,once you are funded take out time to read and understand the terms and conditions of the account ..I got a soft breach mail from TFT on Friday notifying me that I have violated one of their trading conditions. Omor they deducted the $4k profit I made from the account and as it stands now i have only one warning before I will loose the account.

Modified: The account is $100k knight account, my running position hit Tp 2 minutes after NFP . I never knew that news restrictions was placed on the account cuz during evaluation challenge nothing like that happened.

But its actually clearly stated no news trading i think
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nwadaka:

The reason y I asked question this morning on the so call news,are u not expected to trade any news or just NFP or CPI alone ,am still yet to understand

I was in 50pips profit before the news and immediately the news is released,them wiped my profit and close the trade for m,I was damn pained and I couldn't even forgive myself
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emmizay12:

when did I mention anything about failed accounts bro..

so I can't ask questions to satisfy my curiosity

hian nawao for you,

Perhaps I didn't get your point
Their funded acct and live acct are the same?
I don't care,let me play my part and you pay me.
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Donsheddy:
Fta dey improve scatter....
Last year gist was mostly prop free trail and practices....
This year challenges don dey pour in...
Next year by his grace na live account and withdrawals go reign🙏
Amen oo.. so shall it be
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

But its actually clearly stated no news trading i think
Sure, I didn't read that part, na after I collect gba gbos I come digest the tin, anyways it depends on the account type you are trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by friendbee: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
infofirst:

Yes o. And we will have more sponsors nd even take it to a higher level
Then all those that are participating in contest should at least drop posts here. It can be anything fx related. No quietly win prize.

Boss mi. kudos. I will join you soon in sponsorship

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kaybee7000:

The reason y I asked question this morning on the so call news,are u not expected to trade any news or just NFP or CPI alone ,am still yet to understand

I was in 50pips profit before the news and immediately the news is released,them wiped my profit and close the trade for m,I was damn pained and I couldn't even forgive myself
Your own is normal spread issues, they don't place too many conditions when taking evaluation challenges or competitions. You should learn how to manage an open positions during numbers cus spread and slippage are there to kill you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nwadaka:
Your own is normal spread issues, they don't place too many conditions when taking evaluation challenges or competitions. You should learn how to manage an open positions during numbers cus spread and slippage are there to kill you.

Abeg do m a favour
Except NFP,CPI AND INTEREST RATE,which other news do u know these people dey take judge with ur experience pls make i dey avoid dem
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emmizay12:

Whats more important is pay out. Once they pay you. The rest is secondary. They do route tested nd trusted traders trade tru live.they even stake more on such traders covering for others.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Abeg do m a favour
Except NFP,CPI AND INTEREST RATE,which other news do u know these people dey take judge with ur experience pls make i dey avoid dem
It depends on the instrument.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nwadaka:
It depends on the instrument.
so people like Galleryeasy infofirst and others that sometimes trade during the news how come they neve have this kind of problem ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
realone12:
so people like Galleryeasy infofirst and others that sometimes trade during the news how come they neve have this kind of problem ?
That's one of the reasons i give it to MFF, these guys u mentioned have an account with them, you are not restricted by news. TFT has about 4 different types of account (Royal, knight, Standard and another one I can't remember. I think Roya account supports news trading. I have standard and knight.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
AK284:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have received my funded Account login(Maven) as one of the three person that achieved at least 10% in the just concluded June FTA members competition (13.10% achieved).
Gracias.
Let see how it goes
congrats.. I go receive my own next .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
But why everybody day choose Maven?? Thought we discussed MFFX ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.