Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (475145 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
PraiseGod4u:
For motivational purposes only..

The kind of mails we want to be getting

😁😁😁
congratulations.
I day join u soon

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Gold may be on it's way to 1860.

Next week we analyze for possible sell.

Buy GJ, EJ.

UJ is a buy too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Gold may be on it's way to 1860.

Next week we analyze for possible sell.

Buy GJ, EJ.

Gold fit enter 2k tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Gold fit enter 2k tomorrow.

That's why I am leaving it until next week but once it enters 1950 region, otilor!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
A new prop firm funding competition on the block... wink

https://twitter.com/fundingpips/status/1680600983674519553

... πŸ₯‚

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Fxwarrior:

UJ is a buy too.

Short term buy, long term sell
IMO
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
charly20:

I may add more long positions at 94.800.

96.000/97.000 are my targets at the end of the month.

Be safe.

This is probably the safe way to go seeing how these patterns has repeated itself in the past.
E.g AUDCAD

Thanks for your input
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Buying GU.... You guys should give us your trade alert with stops and target na πŸ˜….. Which one is Buy EU, Buy GT... There's no point in telling us to sell or buy without telling us when to exit incase the trade fails... Ain't tagging or yabbing anyoneπŸ˜‚... Pls dont come for me.... Tell me why you think I shouldn't buy GU with a chart and not just with words cool

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Today was really a good day

Thanks to UsdCad and EurGbp

Motivational purposes only

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Double congratulations 🎊

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

congrats boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Congratulations sir

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
nzechu:
if they told u that this guy that's showing this kind of bullish strength will fall like a dead tree from tomorrow will u believe it.

witchcraftfx

@rhynoemmie I am sorry, the driver said his fuel cannot carry him to that zone again to come pick u. he bought fuel at 618 per litre grin. if u can trek a little down to this bustop to join the bus. grin

witchcraftfx experiments

let's see if this plays out

sell at open of tomorrow's candle
tp : 423 (685 is also possible)
SL : high of today's candle

recommended lotsize : 1 lotsize on a live account (go hard or go home grin)

nb: forex is risky, take appropriate risks. t for tanks

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Congratulations Chief.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Congratulations.
cool wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
dmahn:
Buying GU.... You guys should give us your trade alert with stops and target na πŸ˜….. Which one is Buy EU, Buy GT... There's no point is telling us to sell or buy without telling us when to exit incase the trade fails... Ain't tagging or yabbing anyoneπŸ˜‚... Pls dont come for me.... Tell me why you think I shouldn't buy GU with a chart and not just with words cool

1. USD is having a bullish week, may likely continue into next week too.

2. From my swing POV, week 3 (that is already ending sef) favours mostly one sided rallies. With weeks 2 and 3 doing rallies on both directions this month, it is likely going to consolidate next week which is also monthly close.

3. Going into the new month, I favour more bearish sentiment on ***/USD (seasonality, tongue), therefore any green candle may just be retracement to add more short positions.

4. GU had an accelerator this week (a red folder on Wednesday or so) making it the leading indicator between EU and GU. It is more likely to consolidate (refer to 2.). E suppose wait for EU to try "catch up".

This is just my "logical" opinion as to why I wouldn't risk a pip on the asset. You no really need to see my chart before you digest this one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
dmahn:
Buying GU.... You guys should give us your trade alert with stops and target na πŸ˜….. Which one is Buy EU, Buy GT... There's no point is telling us to sell or buy without telling us when to exit incase the trade fails... Ain't tagging or yabbing anyoneπŸ˜‚... Pls dont come for me.... Tell me why you think I shouldn't buy GU with a chart and not just with words cool

Why are you scared of vawulence?
Which one b don't come for me.
Weekend is here boss mi
You called for it. We are going to give you hot and fresh grin grin grin
Vawulence warriors.. Over to una grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Praise God o. Congratulations boss mi. More wins

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
sampz:
So I have made my own 10% on TFT competition despite being in this stressful NYSC camp.. so boss @infofirst and boss @feshizzy abeg make una consider una boy. would have loved to continue trading the acct sha, but it isn't easy not being able to check the chats at my own convenient time. So my bosses make una consider una boy..

May later decide to continue though

Good job. Congratulations.

As we run into last week of the month. We need to figure a way to know those that hit 10% and counting already since fxblue is not helping. Any suggestions?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kellybently(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

Bro I be trader with over 10 years experience, you go study get one correct strategy and ego work for a short while then omo like play ego begin give you vague signals even price action strategies wey I know well well dey confuse person, okay you don observe that phenomena wey be sey you go enter trade make e go up but market go just dey dance around your entry indefinitely but just close the entry and the market go begin move the direction wey you plan, dis one don happen to me many times.

as you be over 10yrs . me I be over 15yrs. 2005 till date try calculate am. no strategy is100% accurate. if I share my winning strategy you won't believe it because similar strategy was share on the forum which most people rubbish it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
We have likely seen the top of SP500 with that swing high.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
infofirst:

Why are you scared of vawulence?
Which one b don't come for me.
Weekend is here boss mi
You called for it. We are going to give you hot and fresh grin grin grin
Vawulence warriors.. Over to una grin grin grin

Anybody taku mi, Takulaya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... I'm indaboski paouse... A lion.... Boss I no want vawulence oo πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
dmahn:

Anybody taku mi, Takulaya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... I'm indaboski paouse... A lion.... Boss I no want vawulence oo πŸ˜‚

Prove it 😁😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

You just dey stack Prop firm upon Prop firm cheesy. How you take dey do am?

Abeg, if your next door neighbor pack out, let me know. I have to live close to you grin. I am motivated enof, already.

Congratulations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
charly20:

1. USD is having a bullish week, may likely continue into next week too.

2. From my swing POV, week 3 (that is already ending sef) favours mostly one sided rallies. With weeks 2 and 3 doing rallies on both directions this month, it is likely going to consolidate next week which is also monthly close.

3. Going into the new month, I favour more bearish sentiment on ***/USD (seasonality, tongue), therefore any green candle may just be retracement to add more short positions.

4. GU had an accelerator this week (a red folder on Wednesday or so) making it the leading indicator between EU and GU. It is more likely to consolidate (refer to 2.). E suppose wait for EU to try "catch up".

This is just my "logical" opinion as to why I wouldn't risk a pip on the asset. You no really need to see my chart before you digest this one cheesy

Thanks for your input bro... Although

Looking at the commitment of traders here, I mean the big institutions and hedge funds, they have moved from 53k shorts to 111k longs which shows that the real market movers have shifted from shorts to long.

Plus the Dxy is current retesting a broken weekly resistant which might send dollar back into the mood..

Plus the H4 trendline is still point up with more than 3 touches which signals that the trend is still an uptrend and the current price is at a 0.618 fib retr. A double bottom with a broken neckline is what I will be waiting for when price gets to the Trendline then I go long

Plus a strong divergence on a 3hrs Tf on GU

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Jameselias:
ICT 2022 MENTORSHIP NOTES FINAL

# EPISODE 39 @KelvinFX_

- Price is delivered by an algorithm. There is no buying or selling pressure.
- Algorithmic theory is based on time and price.
- Price levels are useless until time is considered.
- Time is of no use, unless price is at a key PD Array.
- Blending time and price yields astonishing results and precision.

AND HERE CONCLUEDS THE NOTES

Jameselias, where you dey?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
dmahn:

Looking at the commitment of traders here, I mean the big institutions and hedge funds, they have moved from 53k shorts to 111k longs which shows that the real market movers have shifted from shorts to long.

Plus the Dxy is current retesting a broken weekly resistant which might send dollar back into the mood..

Plus the H4 trendline is still point up with more than 3 touches which signals that the trend is still an uptrend and the current price is at a 0.618 fib retr. A double bottom with a broken neckline is what I will be waiting for when price gets to the Trendline then I go long

Choi my head wan blow....
I no understand one thing for here...
You and Charly wan use grammar and analysis finish us 😭😭😭😭😭.....

Wetin I Know be say gu dey buy tomorrow...
Weekly candle go close bearish....
Then next week gu go selll massively and dxy go buy massively too....

Dxy monthly candle go attempt to close bullish or bearish small....

But Gu monthly go close bearish 😁😁😁....

E sha depend on how far wey gu bulls go push us tomorrow 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Gu and Gold are having almost the same PA at the moment. So far this trendline also hasn't been strongly broken to the downside just that of GU. I will only be looking for buy opportunities.. Once broken, my bias will change. Keeping it very simple here and trading what I see and not what I feel

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
dmahn:

https://cot-reports.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/7.-British-Pound-Sterling-Detailed-COT-Report-Version-2.png

Not really a fan of COT but you may want to look at commercials instead of non-commercials. That's where the pawprint of the big dogs are.

Increasing short positions since July started with an increase in open interest tells you something.

Las las na market go decide. All this things na grammar we dey speak for this side.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
Donsheddy:

Choi my head wan blow....
I no understand one thing for here...
You and Charly wan use grammar and analysis finish us 😭😭😭😭😭.....

Wetin I Know be say gu dey buy tomorrow...
Weekly candle go close bearish....
Then next week gu go selll massively and dxy go buy massively too....

Dxy monthly candle go attempt to close bullish or bearish small....

But Gu monthly go close bearish 😁😁😁....

E sha depend on how far wey gu bulls go push us tomorrow 😁😁😁😁😁😁

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.... You cannot know yet wether GU will buy tommorow or not babaπŸ˜‚. The way you dey talk those things be like say the thing too sure for you .. Abeg no let overconfidence push you to open 5lots on that account oo.. Aldou I'm just more of bullish than bearish... Anything can happen... My risk management skill is what im very proud of now. I don't worry about being right or wrong anymore cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Me I no dey for all this too much and fancy analysis again, just gonna be keeping it simple and basic.

On GU. 2819 is my POI, and am bullish. Will I just buy when price gets there? Hell no.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
nzechu:

@rhynoemmie I am sorry, the driver said his fuel cannot carry him to that zone again to come pick u. he bought fuel at 618 per litre grin. if u can trek a little down to this bustop to join the bus. grin

witchcraftfx experiments

let's see if this plays out

sell at open of tomorrow's candle
tp : 423 (685 is also possible)
SL : high of today's candle

recommended lotsize : 1 lotsize on a live account (go hard or go home grin)

nb: forex is risky, take appropriate risks. t for tanks

Anyhow It wants to be, i ain’t chasing that trade.

It either meets me at my entry or I leave the trade.

Let me fight this FOMO for once

Thanks for the heads up tho. Entry has been adjusted

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.