Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467670 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 24hrUplift: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
samfelly:

https://dashboard.bespokefundingprogram.com/competitions

Oya nah, register and dazzled me, please

Have done it already. πŸ‘

No total prize on the page, but did it anyway πŸ€”

Can't wait for it to start 😊
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
1% a week and 4% a month
Risking 0.25% on funded account
That's ;

$50 on a $5k account weekly
$100 on a $10k account weekly
$250 on a $25k account weekly
$500 on a $50k account weekly
$1,000 on a $100k account weekly

Wouldn't this be something you'd enjoy?

Been patience untill you get to funded stage is the problem plus it must not be achieved every week

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:
Abeg if you jus Dey start forex, find another line of business wey you go do. Forex don waste many people time and hardwork wey for Dey very useful and productive elsewhere, na only forex criminals I know wey worse pass Nigerian politicians
this man don collect wotowoto πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ meshpips come carry am go ICU

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
24hrUplift:

Bro please test me outβ€”tomorrow with a small account πŸ™

I'm no rookie.
I have been driving the market since 2015.

I will prove it to you again and again. Bro
%100 Profit guaranteed βœ…
But profit sharing is 50 / 50

Check my results and then send me a bigger account again.

Lets work together. Bro so you can recommend my service too.
My investors have sacked their managers after working with me.
If you don't believe my screenshots, then just give my service a try.

I love πŸ’• you all.

Meshpips this is you Aje!
Your humbletrader moniker don cast u come with this one πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
24hrUplift:

Bro please test me outβ€”tomorrow with a small account πŸ™

I'm no rookie.
I have been driving the market since 2015.

I will prove it to you again and again. Bro
%100 Profit guaranteed βœ…
But profit sharing is 50 / 50

Check my results and then send me a bigger account again.

Lets work together. Bro so you can recommend my service too.
My investors have sacked their managers after working with me.
If you don't believe my screenshots, then just give my service a try.

I love πŸ’• you all.

You've been drilling the market since 2015 and u never fit raise the least $50 to buy propπŸ€” meshpips zukwanike
U dey find account to manage. Manager
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
rainlover:

Meshpips this is you Aje!
Your humbletrader moniker don cast u come with this one πŸ˜‚

Abeg my Belle wan burst with laughter....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

You can't apply it to prop firms

Oh!! I see.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:51am On Aug 25, 2023
Saudi Arabia, UAE and Iran as well as Argentina, Egypt and Ethiopia have received an invitation by the 5-nation BRICS organization to join the bloc at its ongoing summit in Johannesburg, South Africa. BRICS is an acronym denoting the emerging national economies of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. Oil price consolidated near middle band now

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 24hrUplift: 1:17am On Aug 25, 2023
rainlover:

You've been drilling the market since 2015 and u never fit raise the least $50 to buy propπŸ€” meshpips zukwanike
U dey find account to manage. Manager

Sorry, maybe I disappoint you with my request.

I understand you are one of those Rich πŸ€‘ dudes who dine, and wine with Bill Gateβ€”which often leads to arrogant.

I'm deeply sorry.

But I just can't stop it. I will never push any investor away for an opportunity to work together just because I have some change in my account.

I am always ready for a new opportunity. I love challenge. It's the best game 🀣 ever.

I don't work alone like you do. There is joy in social trading that you will not find anywhere β€” helping people recover their loss is a joyful πŸ₯° game itself.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 1:39am On Aug 25, 2023
Any newbie that falls for the gimmicks of this nuccar above me..... You be real mumu....
#meshpips is dat yhu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OneMillionBTC: 3:20am On Aug 25, 2023
USD is very Strong and will remain strong for months. It will be best you trade in line with this. Follow the trend.

It will stay strong until USDCHF buys to 0.9910.

We have thousands of pips on the table, find a way to grab as much. Buy all USDxxx at valleys and Sell all xxxUSD at mountains.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 3:35am On Aug 25, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 3:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:13am On Aug 25, 2023

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 4:40am On Aug 25, 2023
@saintfaculty
How do you use the
PWL, PWH
HOW
And
LOW
What do yoh look out for as entry signals? Thank you. Just wanna get better and better.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 5:13am On Aug 25, 2023
Lack of patience is killing me cry.... Every time i tell myself I won't close out on a trend following trades prematurely but I keep failing the rule.. The EU and Usdcad gave 6% yesterday, I left it to run only to check back and saw it has has retraced to almost break even, I jumped out without even allowing it to breakeven and the market reverses to TP and now it's has done more than TP... The business only rewards the confident and the patient trader

See as @gabsonfx dey post update on gold from positive to negative to positive and finally closed in profit... That's Confidence & Patience

Bosses in the house... How can I instill the discipline of being patient till TP.. I'm always patient with SL

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OneMillionBTC: 5:35am On Aug 25, 2023
dmahn:
Lack of patience is killing me cry.... Every time i tell myself I won't close out on a trend following trades prematurely but I keep failing the rule.. The EU and Usdcad gave 6% yesterday, I left it to run only to check back and saw it has has retraced to almost break even, I jumped out without even allowing it to breakeven and the market reverses to TP and now it's has done more than TP... The business only rewards the confident and the patient trader

See as @gabsonfx dey post update on gold from positive to negative to positive and finally closed in profit... That's Confidence & Patience

Bosses in the house... How can I instill the discipline of being patient till TP.. I'm always patient with SL

Confidence and good MM.

Confidence allows you wait on your trade to reach TP cos you know what your analysis says.

Good MM gives you peace of mind that allows you wait. With good MM, you know that even if trade hits SL, nothing spoil.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 6:31am On Aug 25, 2023
Gu signal of yesterday smashed my take profit, you still doubt a 90% winning system? Stop playing forex is possible just know what the rest don't Good morning everyone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 6:41am On Aug 25, 2023
dmahn:

It ain't easy at all my bro.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2023
Theyoungmaster:
UPDATE:

Strictly trading this strategy and just US30, I was able to pass phase 1.

I hope this encourages someone. I've been on this journey for 3 years. started off demo trading for 9 solid months. poor psychology and what-not kept man roaming the wilderness. Just continue putting in work. e go soon pay.

It's a major win for me honestly.

PS. I'm grateful for Boss Infofirst. He's been an ever-present figure for my forex hustle. Tips, advice, encouragements and even helping me buy my first live account 3 years ago. God bless you oga mi!

S/O to Pipsbasketing wherever he is. Those $100 competitions back then really helped to sharpen mankind's mind.

Wherever he is? Wait, you've been away for how long, again? So, you no known say your then Pipsbasketing is now Gabsonfx2? Welcome back.

A very big congratulations to you. Don't be far off again o πŸ˜€
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2023
You go explain tire no evidence, since 2015 you have been killing the market, you’re suppose to be a forex billionaire now, you won’t have time to be here begging people to manage their account, even the small evidence wey i dey get for trading, na my guys around dey beg me to give me money to trade, but i nor fit handle that responsibility. You’re just a forex scammer or you dor blow account, you dor go relearn but no money to start your strategy.

24hrUplift:

Sorry, maybe I disappoint you with my request.

I understand you are one of those Rich πŸ€‘ dudes who dine, and wine with Bill Gateβ€”which often leads to arrogant.

I'm deeply sorry.

But I just can't stop it. I will never push any investor away for an opportunity to work together just because I have some change in my account.

I am always ready for a new opportunity. I love challenge. It's the best game 🀣 ever.

I don't work alone like you do. There is joy in social trading that you will not find anywhere β€” helping people recover their loss is a joyful πŸ₯° game itself.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2023
dmahn:

Add to winning positions, trading and doing nothing may be boring, but if u dey add, u no go dey break even anyhow.

Or go cook beans, ur tp for don hit b4 e done.
Or just accept u cannot make all the money in the market, when u don tire comot market.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2023
dmahn:
From +5% profit back to breakeven... Just few pips left to TP and the heavy reversal embarassed..... The days we leave trade to run without checking the chart na hin market go do otherwise, the days of constant monitoring we close out coz of fear and market will later rally pass the TP.... Tft challenge account back to initial balance..... My third month of getting to 5% on TFT and crashing it down b4 the competition ends ...I will keep trying... Next month we go again cool

dmahn:

My broda, the matter tough. One day, person go confess say trading easy. Another day, person go lament say trading hard. To me, trading is easy. It is that impatience, fear (of market's manipulations) and greed that is hard to handle.

Lets keep going. No giving up.

Everything is in the mind (or head)

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MetroLane: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2023
Good Morning, Hope everyone has been good.....

Please can someone drop a link for next month's challenge competitions.

What about that professional trader who doesn't know the meaning of break even....UniqueTrader abi what's his name......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2023
dmahn:

One Solution: Take Partials. Once you take partials on trades, it gives you reassurance of making money and then, you can let the remaining trades run.

You can take partials and B.E the leftover trades or take partials and leave ur SL. Depends on you.

Happy Pipping

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2023
If you get money buy gu... At owners risk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Donsheddy:
If you get money buy gu... At owners risk

DONDON πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How una night sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2023
Kaybee7000:

DONDON πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How una night sha

My hand no follow for that one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2023
dmahn:

Lolz everyone is advising this chief but NEARLY EVERYONE is in the shoe,chief when it the time ,u will overcome it bro,api weekend

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Add to winning positions, trading and doing nothing may be boring, but if u dey add, u no go dey break even anyhow.

Or go cook beans, ur tp for don hit b4 e done.
Or just accept u cannot make all the money in the market, when u don tire comot market.

I like this one....go cook beans cool

That is leave the trade to run and check in 4-8 hrs +

What will be will be.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2023
Donsheddy:

My hand no follow for that one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haha no be greeting I dey greet u?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Abi make ha no greet u again ni? Egbami khe !!! Was even thinking u don uninstall ur META TRADER TILL MONDAY ni na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2023
EXLOVER:
You go explain tire no evidence, since 2015 you have been killing the market, you’re suppose to be a forex billionaire now, you won’t have time to be here begging people to manage their account, even the small evidence wey i dey get for trading, na my guys around dey beg me to give me money to trade, but i nor fit handle that responsibility. You’re just a forex scammer or you dor blow account, you dor go relearn but no money to start your strategy.

What it is. Thank you jare. He no even get evidence.
2015 ISONU.
I have over 15 years experience. I can rescue your acct in ICU. I am a 45 years old VAP strategist turned Scammer and useless... If you hear such lines, RUN o

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.