Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465496 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

I ain't touching this position until it touches TP and gives me 26%.

That will be home run if tp hit

rainlover:
Omo this TFT 20% na soap them dey use reach am o

I was able to grow the account from 111,700 to 112,400

The hustle continues next week. Na Gold get power

No b small thing but doable once in a while

will
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2023
infofirst:

grin grin grin grin grin. Ftmo free trail to the rescue.

Original.

E be like TFT competition or sft free trial 😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Congratulations to you ore.

I can remember this your username in those competitions; I'm still here (Pipsbasketing = GabsonFX2), I rarely have cell phone data when on voyage but thankfully - my company's internet connects MT4 but not to browse. Hence, limits my access here on FTA.

Above all, I'm happy for you on your relentless effort in this calling.

Best regards :-

congratulations to you "one of our top most bosses here. I have learn alot from you, especially from your recent gold call.

they said a closed mouth is a closed destiny.
in the spirit of celebration, I open my mouth with faith and publicly make an appeal to you to bless me with the small fundedNext account plan (6k)

na with absolute faith I make this appeal. and who knows I might be lucky.
may God bless you as you consider my public appeal

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2023
karkinase:
This Meshpips na Baba weyrey oo 😂 Baba dun carry him VAP nonsense go betting thread dey predict games..
VAP dey everywhere
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2023
realone12:
congratulations to you "one of our top most bosses here. I have learn alot from you, especially from your recent gold call.

they said a closed mouth is a closed destiny.
in the spirit of celebration, I open my mouth with faith and publicly make an appeal to you to bless me with the small fundedNext account plan (6k)

na with absolute faith I make this appeal. and who knows I might be lucky.
may God bless you as you consider my public appeal
u no follow dey hustle TFT ni?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Niceguy24: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2023
Niceguy24:
This week we go higher risk.

I will be increasing my risk from 0.5% per trade to 1% per trade.

Time no dey on man side anymore.

Oluwa na your hand i dey.
My balance last week and this week. I should have made more but fear no allow me enter some good trades. I guess that is a consequence of using higher risk.

Next week we go ride or die. Nothing to lose... Just pure vibes from the market. We move🤞🤞

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Niceguy24: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2023
RKTexpert:
use focus firebox browser from playstore
Thanks... This browser worked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Marshmallow1000(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2023
There is no excuses not to make it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2023
rainlover:
u no follow dey hustle TFT ni?
I'm out yesterday..
all thanks to Powell,🤣
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2023
Jameselias:
The only thing you need to make life changing money:

PO3 understanding
Market structure
Imbalances
Liquidity

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2023
meshpips:
Wow! I got quite a number of mentions this week. I truly must be a celebrity of some sort on this thread.

Quite unfortunately, nobody's post was mentally stimulating enough to attract my attention and quote.

I leave y'all with an update regarding the 100k account brought into ICU last week.

Enjoy the weekend kids!

Maybe you think we are babies here,
You have blown the first account and now open a demo account.
We are familiar with your games,
Do better

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2023
karkinase:
This Meshpips na Baba weyrey oo 😂 Baba dun carry him VAP nonsense go betting thread dey predict games..

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Na agba scammer,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
infofirst:

grin grin grin grin grin. Ftmo free trail to the rescue.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Abi o, free trials (with plenty emails). Ko le ton wa nah
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Marshmallow1000:
There is no excuses not to make it

None supposed dey, at all

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
infofirst:

If you are buying higher account. You will not get it at reduced price. You don't need to register again. Use same account but it will be at a regular price

Good day sir, There’s something I would love to discuss with you. I just sent in a mail. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Niceguy24:
My balance last week and this week. I should have made more but fear no allow me enter some good trades. I guess that is a consequence of using higher risk.

Next week we go ride or die. Nothing to lose... Just pure vibes from the market. We move🤞🤞

That's the spirit. Not a bad one but hum fomo

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Feshizzy:

Maybe you think we are babies here,
You have blown the first account and now open a demo account.
We are familiar with your games,
Do better

The guy no wan relent. We must not as well.
His younger ones are trying to be agba baller, agba trader. He chose to be Agba Scammer. Agba Vapist. Agba ICU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Guy,you kept in suspensr,i need your response na.show me what i'll do please
Nwadaka:
with $245 you can get $100k challenge account at TFT. You just need to do small task that can't even take you more than an hour, they will give u 50% discount on $100k account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Niceguy24: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
infofirst:

That's the spirit. Not a bad one but hum fomo
Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Guys,i want to buy a 50k challenge account,please where can i get it at the best price?my budget is $250

Find $31 add join to get their $50K account.
You have too much money and you want to be in a haste now, to acquire (squander) more (it) cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jameselias:
GOLD / DXY 💡

2 Markets with negative correlation moving in the same direction.

One of the 2 was the imposter (he was manipulating)
In this scenario it was GOLD

A respecter of none,,it moves wherever, whenever. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
You will miss trades

You will leave money on the table

You will close trades before the move happens

You will make mistakes

You will say "I wish that..."

You will say "I shoulda...coulda..."

That's part of the process, make peace with that

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Marshmallow1000:
ICT GEM💎

IF there is a shift in Market Structure after 1pm, NY Time Zone Remember that

Price will most likely run for Lunch and AM
Session Buy Stops🧲

How to use the 8:30am open and Midnight Open together👁️

🔹8:30am Judas builds the low for the NY session
🔹Midnight Judas builds the low for the daily candle

👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Attention prop firm traders.Please can anyone tell which of these two prop firm is better?:fundednext and TFT.if you have any better suggestion,please spill it out
chose funded next because it's balance based daily draw down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Petah:
@saintfaculty
I look forward to hearing from you sir.
How to you those levels accurately.
HOD
LOD
PWH
PWL
HOW
LOW
thank you sir

Hello there,

Greetings, my friend!

The noted levels play a crucial role within the market dynamics. Many traders, including myself, have observed that these levels hold significant importance as price often reacts by initiating substantial movements—either reversing its course or furthering the prevailing trend.

Referring to PWH, PWL, PDL, PDH, PML, and PMH, these represent the high and low points of past weeks, days, and months. These areas tend to harbor considerable liquidity. Frequently, price gravitates toward these regions, clearing the existing liquidity before making substantial shifts. Consequently, these are the levels that dominate my attention and guide most of my trading decisions.

Similar principles extend to HOW and LOW, even encompassing HOM and LOM. The concept of HOW/LOW was introduced, perhaps by Jeffery Benson, although I can't confirm. Nonetheless, it dawned on me that these levels (HOW/LOW) command substantial respect from price movements.

My trading approach hinges on patiently awaiting price action to reach these critical levels and to demonstrate a reversal structure within these zones before I contemplate executing trades. I am also vigilant for chart and candlestick patterns, and on occasion, Fair Value gaps, order blocks, and ICT concepts. When these patterns align, particularly in proximity to or within those key levels, price tends to react or reverse.

My toolkit further incorporates the utilization of the Fibonacci retracement tool. Let me illustrate:

Considering the attached GBPUSD 15-minute timeframe (TF) image, I exercised patience as I waited for price to retrace to the (0.5-0.618) Fibonacci retracement range. I identified a double top pattern within my specified interest zone. Subsequently, I entered a selling position, with one of my take profits set at the -0.272 Fibonacci extension level. Upon closer inspection, you'll discern that these events unfolded around the HOW, which subsequently led to a pronounced price decline.

In a nutshell, the greater the confluence of factors supporting a trade, the more favorable the outcome tends to be. This encapsulates the essence of my trading strategy, centered around these pivotal levels. I trust this provides an additional layer of insight to complement your existing knowledge. Until then, take care!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Guys,i want to buy a 50k challenge account,please where can i get it at the best price?my budget is $250

Scratch what I said earlier. On a more serious note go for Ryze's own. Just $254. And are balance based drawdown

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Thank you, I have been paying attention to these levels since last month, my game is changing already.
saintfaculty:

Hello there,

Greetings, my friend!

The noted levels play a crucial role within the market dynamics. Many traders, including myself, have observed that these levels hold significant importance as price often reacts by initiating substantial movements—either reversing its course or furthering the prevailing trend.

Referring to PWH, PWL, PDL, PDH, PML, and PMH, these represent the high and low points of past weeks, days, and months. These areas tend to harbor considerable liquidity. Frequently, price gravitates toward these regions, clearing the existing liquidity before making substantial shifts. Consequently, these are the levels that dominate my attention and guide most of my trading decisions.

Similar principles extend to HOW and LOW, even encompassing HOM and LOM. The concept of HOW/LOW was introduced, perhaps by Jeffery Benson, although I can't confirm. Nonetheless, it dawned on me that these levels (HOW/LOW) command substantial respect from price movements.

My trading approach hinges on patiently awaiting price action to reach these critical levels and to demonstrate a reversal structure within these zones before I contemplate executing trades. I am also vigilant for chart and candlestick patterns, and on occasion, Fair Value gaps, order blocks, and ICT concepts. When these patterns align, particularly in proximity to or within those key levels, price tends to react or reverse.

My toolkit further incorporates the utilization of the Fibonacci retracement tool. Let me illustrate:

Considering the attached GBPUSD 15-minute timeframe (TF) image, I exercised patience as I waited for price to retrace to the (0.5-0.618) Fibonacci retracement range. I identified a double top pattern within my specified interest zone. Subsequently, I entered a selling position, with one of my take profits set at the -0.272 Fibonacci extension level. Upon closer inspection, you'll discern that these events unfolded around the HOW, which subsequently led to a pronounced price decline.

In a nutshell, the greater the confluence of factors supporting a trade, the more favorable the outcome tends to be. This encapsulates the essence of my trading strategy, centered around these pivotal levels. I trust this provides an additional layer of insight to complement your existing knowledge. Until then, take care!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
samfelly:

Scratch what I said earlier. On a more serious note go for Ryze's own. Just $254. And are balance based drawdown
Boss, how va with the ryze funding $500 account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
Petah:

Boss, how va with the ryze funding $500 account?

Blown at Phase 2 🤕🤕
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Remember that trading is a journey that requires discipline, patience, and a sound risk management plan. Stay focused, and make informed decisions to thrive in the dynamic world of trading. Happy trading!

#Copied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OperationalVehi: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Following
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Petah:
Thank you, I have been paying attention to these levels since last month, my game is changing already.

Certainly, my friend. Persevere with unwavering faith, maintain consistent dedication, and participate daily in the market. However, always retain the understanding that paramount to all is risk management – the ultimate cornerstone of a sound trading strategy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.