Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (468939 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Innovate112:
Good evening πŸŒ‡ bosses…..I’m an intermediate student in forex, I have be trading for 5months now. But still finding it difficult to be profitable. Profit today, massive loss tomorrow, please πŸ™ successful traders in the house. Is there any thing I am not doing well? πŸ˜“

I'll advise you focus mostly on 4h chart and trade 1 or 2 charts maximum

Secondly, work on a system to know when not to trade. Read Phil Gangluff's smart money forex trading methods and R.Rana's three lines forecasting (search Google and LibGen for books)

The sections on short and long demand [/b]zone in Rana's book.
Apply the principles to filter out trades based on 4hr and [b]12hr
charts.

If you do this one thing, many terrible setups will disappear from your system.

Thirdly,

Read currency trading for dummies by Brian Dolan

You might be applying your strategy on a wrong pair or trading too many correlated pairs. The book will tell you the individual characteristics of different fx pairs and how they move.

In conclusion, if you do nothing else, work on focusing on which trades you want to avoid from now onwards.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Innovate112:
Good evening πŸŒ‡ bosses…..I’m an intermediate student in forex, I have be trading for 5months now. But still finding it difficult to be profitable. Profit today, massive loss tomorrow, please πŸ™ successful traders in the house. Is there any thing I am not doing well? πŸ˜“
What did you do wrong to amass such massive losses? Be honest with yourself

Your solution lies within your answer

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
I think i will consider a change in my strategy,i need to start swing trading.i bet the news don't affect price in the higher time frame.
samfelly:
Ibrahimlagosian, you should trading now o, cos there are red folders news, today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
#maventakeover
#africantakeover

Start Trading With Maven Today( @Best Prices )

Coupon: SEPTEMBER πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by bigbasho: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Yes! It keep coming at you even if you are trying to look away. Once you see it, you can never un-see it. Cj of blessed memory opened my eyes to trading reality. Forever grateful.

Eaglepixel:

Once you see it it can not be unseen..

This was what I first observed back in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
EU:

1 Hour TF, corrective wave on the move (4th)

Wait for a breakout of 808 and sell with SL of 829 and TP 714.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
Innovate112:

If you're still a student, u can continue learning it. But if you have graduated, pls look for something else to invest your precious time in. 95% of traders fail in this business, put that at the back of your mind now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
Mystiquefia:

If you're still a student, u can continue learning it. But if you have graduated, pls look for something else to invest your precious time in. 95% of traders fail in this business, put that at the back of your mind now

@Innovate112, get an alternate source of income while you work on your trading

Some of the trading gurus we see today. It took them 10 years to become profitable.

You'll be lucky if you become profitable in 2 years.

I'm just being honest with you.

Links:
https://www.tradingwithrayner.com/how-long-to-be-a-profitable-trader/
https://www.brookstradingcourse.com/ask-al/how-long-before-consistently-profitable/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

E never wave o! Make e wave and give 100k account and 5% payout.

🀣🀣🀣 dat boss no wrong then. I pray make e wave oooo πŸ˜‚

#TheHumorSideOfLife
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
bigbasho:
as expected . now i can look for long opportunity. it might be today or tomorrow. Its all written in the pattern. i can say its Holy grail but majority wont believe it. it is what is it grin. And the current build up in the name of 'Holiday, Market is choppy' is BS. they are creating the path it will follow because it is not random.

Nice updates so far.
I'm patiently waiting for tomorrow to go long.
Will probably hold till Thursday.

The long opportunity you're searching for is what i call the judas swing.

Noticed it always happens on Tuesdays around 7-8am (9ja time).

Will update if spotted

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by bigbasho: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Same pettern i use to to take the sell in the morning is building up again to complete the prototype i think.. Notice how they activated the OBs and the one below yet to be activated... your Judas swing may come to play just like they did lastweek Tuesday. i am waiting for it around M15 OB... Please Update make i follow you milk them... I Hope someone learn from my post so far.
rhynoemmie:

Nice updates so far.

Will update if spotted

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hassan50: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Oga mi, am observing my chart o
Tomorrow has to be massive for me
dottozil:

Where is hassan cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
hassan50:
Oga mi, am observing my chart o
Tomorrow has to be massive for me

Cool , may the pips be in our favor.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
bigbasho:
Same pettern i use to to take the sell in the morning is building up again to complete the prototype i think.. Notice how they activated the OBs and the one below yet to be activated... your Judas swing may come to play just like they did lastweek Tuesday. i am waiting for it around M15 OB... Please Update make i follow you milk them... I Hope someone learn from my post so far.

Will do well to update once sighted on the h4 tf.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hassan50: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
God grace. May it move accordingly to our direction.
dottozil:

Cool , may the pips be in our favor.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
samfelly:

Supremefx, how authentic is this o?

This is the link to their Discord. I doubt if any giveaway is currently going on in the server

https://discord./maven

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
samfelly:

This is the link to their Discord. I doubt if any giveaway is currently going on in the server

[url]https://discord. /maven[/url]

1 Like

samfelly:

https://discord./maven

samfelly:

https :// discord. / maven

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
samfelly:

https :// discord. g g / maven

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Supremefx:

https :// discord. / maven

they deleted the post

I wanted to screenshot the post
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
rhynoemmie:

Nice updates so far.

Will update if spotted

Same bias as you boss, still bullish on the DXY although I am anticipating price to reprice into the inverted FVG on the daily chart which should likely make the low of the week either tomorrow Tuesday or before Wednesday NY open before price rallies higher
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PatientofYabale(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
It is setember. How much you don make for this forex?? Just know that dreams dey reality self dey. My motto. Don't let forex be your main source of income. Diversify. grin grin grin cheesy. I'm out. I'm gonna come back in December. I hope I will be hearing story like I make 9k dollars in forex this year. Look at people like. Glamdanngoddey, he have left forex to focus on another business wey dey fetch him dollars per month..... Bye guys grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2023
On USDCAD, let me just see how this one goes. #usdcad

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2023
Oil price traded near upper band line, consolidated near 85 level price after strong rally last week.
As refineries prepare for end-of-summer maintenance, oil traders expect to see supply tightness easing in the coming two months.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 4:53am On Sep 05, 2023
Feshizzy:

Una don start,
How many ICT mentor dey survive without subscriptions here and there?

Boss you just said my mind here.... I see this a lot, ICT is good no doubt, but the way they hustle for discounted training is just laughable

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:17am On Sep 05, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 5:21am On Sep 05, 2023
#Road to 25% update

Modified....

Trade 1 (EurAud sell) Activated. Loss -85ppis

Trade 2 (EurUsd buy) Activated.

Remove AudUsd buy limit order.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 6:18am On Sep 05, 2023
Davigle:

Same bias as you boss, still bullish on the DXY although I am anticipating price to reprice into the inverted FVG on the daily chart which should likely make the low of the week either tomorrow Tuesday or before Wednesday NY open before price rallies higher
Hope u took that gpbjpy buy.. it's still playing out.. though I existed the position yesterday eve

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.