Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465478 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
Niceguy24:
Omo that BBMA strategy no easy to learn o
How reliable do you think that strategy is?
I dey consider adding it
una too like stress sef.. Time wey u go use master price action u wan dey learn another man system.. and u think the person will be foolish enough to give out the full strategy? Focus on your chart and with time you'll understand the market moves.. focus on one pair

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Niceguy24:
I have to stop trading on Mondays, infact i must
Na so so drawdown i dey face every Monday

charly20:
"I will stop trading on Mondays, Mondays are usually taking my profits from the previous week, blah blah blah"

The following Monday, son of man don open trading view dey find setup. Before you know it, 50 trade executions don turn red before Tuesday morning.

Then son of man returns again to complain how he has learnt his lessons and will go harder the following week.

Son of man lacks self control.
Son of man will not make it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Even support and resistance strategy sef dey work well... The issue na to understand the right timing to execute..

No matter the strategy, everybody must buy or sell to make money -

The most important thing is :

When to buy or sell
When to close the position in profit or loss
When to stay out completely

Add your own

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
GabsonFX2:
OK, I'm awake.

you are getting the values wrong. it was 231 pips NOT 23K......with a lot size of 0.5, VALUE = 0.5 x 10 x 231 =
$1155 (this is not even up to 1.2% of my account.

Now see my terminal picture: I woke up to see it at 240 pips, so with a lot size of 0.5, VALUE = 0.5 x 10 x 240 = $1200 (same, not up to 1.2% of my account - see my margin level too in % which depicts the high level of my risk/money management = 1197% )

Remember: I'm a swing trader and 1.2% DD is just nothing to me. OR make I stop to dey post losing trade here ni, just profits.

cc Samfelly

I hope you understand cos I have made it so simple (now see my attached terminal for the real value). PS: I'm replying you only because you are respectful and reasonable and NOT trying to shade....I'm very selective in whom I quote and reply on this thread.

$1,155 (hmm, relieved). Could not contain the aches in my poor heart since I saw it. Even at that, chief, move that SL go back well well. If need be, add more funds to the one there, already - the trade go reverse to entry, soon. If you lose that present amount or more, I no go sleep well for night. I'll be thinking about it, in your behalf o cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Swears,manipulation too much for monday .managed to make some profit for my personal and prop acct sha. sad
Niceguy24:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Niceguy24: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
charly20:

😂😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUBulls: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
teemy:

My Guide to Winning

Pls for most of these competitions, TODAY is the last day of registration. Please no double registration and do not tell someone using the same internet connection with you about this. ANY two logins from the same IP address are taken as double registration and you will forfeit a win. Wisdom is required.

thefundedtraderprogram
Starting balance is $100k
100 winners with first getting a $300k Challenge account plus $5k cash with the 100th position getting a $10k Challenge.
BONUS: Make 20% profit without breaking any rule to win a $25k Challenge account.
Make 70% profit to guarantee your winning position
Max lots for Forex pair is 5 lots. 3 lots for Crypto, Indices and Gold.
Maximum 5 Trades running at a time
Minimum 5 Trading Days
NO Eas!
Max Drawdown of 3% per day (based on equity growth)
Max Drawdown of 10% of your starting $100k
MT5 - ThinkMarkets

myfundedfx
10 winners with first getting a $300k Challenge account plus $1k cash with the 10th position getting a $25k Challenge
Make 70% profit to guarantee your winning position
Max lots for ANY pair is 5 lots.
Max OVERALL Running lots is 5 lots. (NEVER allow more than 5 lots SUMMATION on all trades. Exit some lots if you wish to trade more lots)
NO Eas!
Max Drawdown of 3% per day (based on equity growth)
Max Drawdown of 8% of your starting $100k
MT5 - EightCap

nostro
I'm having issues registering at Nostro. Seems the site is down. A good reason to not wait till last day of a deadline.

surgetrader
Surge Trader seems to have their June Contest on pause for the meantime

alphacapitalgroup
Alpha Capital seems to have stopped contests. No entry for June.

toptiertrader
8 winners with the first getting a $100k Challenge account till the 8th getting a $10k Challenge account
Don't lose more than 3% in a day and 10% max throughout.
Compounding as account grows is possible.
Make a profit of at least $400k on your initial $100k to guarantee yourself a win. Trading Oil helps a lot.
Trade at least 7 days. Also, Place trades at least once every 10 days.
MT4 - Vital Markets

https://www.litefinance.org/contests/demo/best (My Addition)
litefinance
Starting balance is 5k.
Several metrics are used to calculate the returns/risk ratio which determines the final winners. $4k for first prize on to $1k for fifth prize.
Try to use a max of 0.5 lots per trade and never more than 1 lots (still risky) in total for every $5k balance to lower your margin percentage used. Nothing more than 2% risk per trade.
Compounding in tranches of $5k is recommended.
The aim is to make as much money with as little drawdown as possible. Raise the 5k to 15k for assured winning.
MT4 - LiteFinance

Attached below is my Volume allocator excel file to help you with position sizing.
If you've been lucky with Surge Trader, Alpha Capital or Nostro, do let me know.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Every morning, when you wake up, say to yourself: 'PLAY SUPPOSE DON TAYA ME!'

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Niceguy24: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
rainlover:
una too like stress sef.. Time wey u go use master price action u wan dey learn another man system.. and u think the person will be foolish enough to give out the full strategy? Focus on your chart and with time you'll understand the market moves.. focus on one pair
I find pure price action to be very inconsistent. Today it works, tomorrow it doesn't. I still use a bit of price action though; break and retest, double/triple tops, head and shoulders etc. But i stopped using other chart patterns; wedges, flags, channels etc I also use a select number of candlestick patterns. So learning price action isn't the problem for me

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Niceguy24:
Omo that BBMA strategy no easy to learn o
How reliable do you think that strategy is?
I dey consider adding it

Well, at least the creator use am cashout wella, but as for me, I still find it hard sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Niceguy24: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
samfelly:

Well, at least the creator use am cashout wella, but as for me, I still find it hard sha
I didn't know there was even a creator. If i could just learn it a bit and add to my list of confluences before taking a trade. Anyways....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
What an entertaining yet educative last weekend here on FTA. grin

Una no go kill person with laff. grin

Whatever action we make in trading as in life also, let's accept responsibility for it.

In this market if you lose and maybe blow accounts, it is absolutely your fault. Period!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Niceguy24:
I didn't know there was even a creator. If i could just learn it a bit and add to my list of confluences before taking a trade. Anyways....

Look inward bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Niceguy24: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
OfficialP:

Look inward bro.
Sorry pls explain
I don't get
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
Niceguy24:
Sorry pls explain
I don't get

The answer you seek is in you, not in confluence of strategies.

Speaking from experience.

The last account I blew shock me to the bone marrow.

Praisegod4u advised me to do a strategy backtest, which I did, I was shock with the result. The issue wasn't my strategy, the issue is me.

I hope you can read between the lines.

Look inwatfs bro,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Do u know anything about divergence and what it signifies. Can you read this?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Niceguy24:

Monday na very wicked day to trade... Since morning i dey battle small 30 pips on gu dem no wan give me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
GabsonFX2:
grin grin grin

I no even see am as anything, cos I'm a swing trader to core; I will update the thread on the shege I will do US30 - You will see when it will pout me 1,200 pips, will surely update

Fire down boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
GabsonFX2:
grin grin grin

I no even see am as anything, cos I'm a swing trader to core; I will update the thread on the shege I will do US30 - You will see when it will pout me 1,200 pips, will surely update

Best wishes Boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
samfelly:

Now this is a fine reply, garnished with real-life facts. Thanks, Geologist Vanessa (Geovanni412) 🫡🫡

Hollup hollup. Are you saying Vanessa is a female name and gender?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
samfelly:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ibrahimlagosian, na me and you dem take dey do 'bad example' now ooo

🤣😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Niceguy24: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Thanks for this man
OfficialP:

The answer you seek is in you, not in confluence of strategies.

Speaking from experience.

The last account I blew shock me to the bone marrow.

Praisegod4u advised me to do a strategy backtest, which I did, I was shock with the result. The issue wasn't my strategy, the issue is me.

I hope you can read between the lines.

Look inwatfs bro,

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Geovanni412:

More like this:

Aiite. Was almost shocked to my core. Samfelly, scratch the Vanessa question. Answered itself.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nextt:

Hollup hollup. Are you saying Vanessa is a female name and gender?

You mean this:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
rhynoemmie:
Gold d1 and h4
I don't think the higher fvg on the h4 will hold because I've observed that the daily has more power over the h4tf except in rare cases.

Will be watching where price reacts from before getting into the trade.

I won't buy this pair. I'll wait for it to get to my POI and then I'd sell

Even tho I said I won't buy, temptations choke.
Risked little on this sha so, no wam

Even if it decides to hit sl. I'll see it as the price I paid for being disobedient

Gold bought.
Let's climb towards the high of the week

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
As a trader you deserve better, Join us at @Maventrading today and enjoy a lots of benefits

MAVEN vs. OTHERS

👍 Best Support 👎
👍 Best Features 👎
👍 Buy Back Feature 👎
👍 Lowest price 👎

Get on Board Today 👇

https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
On another view

Let me see if EU will help me print a b.b pattern
Limit orders are already in place

Highly unlikely based on say market stubborn but no ish grin

We move regardless

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Darkpa1: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
rainlover:

There's Nothing wrong in learning BBMA

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Donsheddy:
Good Morning Happy New Week, May this week be in our favor

Gbpusd bought this morning

Entry 25210
Sl 24750
Tp 25610

Trade Closed Manually With 20 pips profit..... 10 pips short of today's target, till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Geovanni412:

You mean this:

Oh no, no. I didn't mean the semantics of the name and I've never been in doubt about its appropriate application to the female gender. I was only asking if YOU were actually a female as in if Vanessa was truly your name but I asked it in a manner that prompted your reply, and thanks by the way. Had the revelation gone in the direction I thought it was headed I would have been astounded.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by raphemmanuel(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
Today's market was so brutal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.