Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (468968 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2023
Donsheddy:

How is your phase 2 going sir

God is in control.
Thanks for asking.
I just felt it is no longer important to keep updating folks here. Since many think I was doing it to get "customers".

I have no further need to speak about my trading journey on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2023
randy01:

Talking about mentor bro.someone need to be careful.many thing online are fake.i have to logout of my twitter account to avoid all this fake screen shot.one particular is teaching people how to trade volatility but he never trade it with $20 above before.always flipping $10-$15 to $200 but one thing he will never show is how many times he blow account before he finally got it right.they will only post the successful one to lure people for mentorship.bro there's many fake things that is going on in this Forex industry.infact someone needs to know who to follow.only one guy who trade crypto future later confess that sometimes.he hit 5 stop loss before it sometimes catch big move that he usually drop.everybody will learn basic maybe on YouTube or babypip and discover what work for them whether indicator, supply and demand, ICT, SMC and AK-47. bro I discovered recently that I don't need to learn anything again but I need to work on myself.every strategy works but it depends on trader mindset a guy I drop a call a guy with $36 position with 5lot while me with $50 open with 0.10 lot.it depend on trader mindset .

Let's start from you, opening a trade with 0.10 lot size but having just $50 capital.

Your trade to implosion level is just 50 pips (assume zero spread and commission). If wrong, your account will be imploded in a maximum of 4 (four) hours.

Are you trading to be able to trade another day? This simple thing you wrote shows that you still have a plethora of things to learn.

Regarding the other guy that opened 5 lots (is it standard, mini or micro lots ?)

Your answer will tell me the response to give you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bigshedy: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2023
meshpips:

God is in control.
Thanks for asking.
I just felt it is no longer important to keep updating folks here. Since many think I was doing it to get "customers".

Good day boss.
do you intend to leave us half way ?
you can just complete the one you've already started and keep the rest ones to yourself.
you are a motivation to lots of newbie and nothing would thrill them more than seeing you pass and withdraw from the $100k ICU account.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DarkPheonix: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2023
samfelly:

Sorry. Don't worry, next month's go soon land
Nah so, we go again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2023
Bigshedy:
Good day boss.
do you intend to leave us half way ?
you can just complete the one you've already started and keep the rest ones to yourself.
you are a motivation to lots of newbie and nothing would thrill them more than seeing you pass and withdraw from the $100k ICU account.

It is absolutely unnecessary sir.
Wise people see value.
Showing money on social media will only attract thieves!

I seek no form of validation from people here. Everything I posted in the past was in a bid to help (by way of education) the younger traders. The same people certainly are doing just fine in their ignorance.

I saw people wrestling about calculating the number of pips for gold. Same people that reject education.

Una nor need am. I not get anything to prove to una for here again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2023
Let's address one more foolishness that many traders exhibit.

Trader XYZ posts a chart and you come back to thank him/her that you are "learning" from his chart.

My brother/sister, you are living in fools paradise.

If you truly want to learn, HUMBLY and RESPECTFULLY ask the person to teach you.

If I draw support/resistance lines on maybe m30 and then post a H4 chart with those lines on the chart, you will think you are "learning" something but in actual fact, you are just deceiving yourself

Person wey nor get money, make him try get sense.

#real_talk_with_meshpips

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2023
Bigshedy:
seems like 400 pips is too much

Problem 😂😂😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2023
meshpips:

God is in control.
Thanks for asking.

Okay bro...
We await your update when you finally pass the phase 2 and make withdrawal...
It will serve as motivation to we the newbies
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2023
Hello house, here's my market review for the coming week, still very much bullish on the DXY, although I expect some level of pullback before it's continues it's journey north...
👇

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2023
meshpips:
Let's address one more foolishness that many traders exhibit.

Trader XYZ posts a chart and you come back to thank him/her that you are "learning" from his chart.

My brother/sister, you are living in fools paradise.

If you truly want to learn, HUMBLY and RESPECTFULLY ask the person to teach you.

If I draw support/resistance lines on maybe m30 and then post a H4 chart with those lines on the chart, you will think you are "learning" something but in actual fact, you are just deceiving yourself

Person wey nor get money, make him try get sense.

#real_talk_with_meshpips
Seems like u don't believe in anything self taught.
What mr A gets from something is different from what Mr B might get from that same thing.
Because he said he learned something doesn't mean he has learned the strategy of the person who posted the chart uses. It might just be a form of enlightenment to him about something totally different.

And I do understand your point of having a teacher and a mentor, it would save a lot of time and energy, but not everyone has money to pay for mentorship oo

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2023
EU and GU 👇

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2023
Peterfx01:
please I'd love to join the competition if it isn't too late thanks

Over late, sir. But no worry, October own, I go personally mention you. Nevertheless, wetin be your TFT username, boss?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2023
randy01:

Talking about mentor bro.someone need to be careful.many thing online are fake.i have to logout of my twitter account to avoid all this fake screen shot.one particular is teaching people how to trade volatility but he never trade it with $20 above before.always flipping $10-$15 to $200 but one thing he will never show is how many times he blow account before he finally got it right.they will only post the successful one to lure people for mentorship.bro there's many fake things that is going on in this Forex industry.infact someone needs to know who to follow.only one guy who trade crypto future later confess that sometimes.he hit 5 stop loss before it sometimes catch big move that he usually drop.everybody will learn basic maybe on YouTube or babypip and discover what work for them whether indicator, supply and demand, ICT, SMC and AK-47. bro I discovered recently that I don't need to learn anything again but I need to work on myself.every strategy works but it depends on trader mindset a guy I drop a call a guy with $36 open position with 5lot while me with $50 open with 0.10 lot.it depend on trader mindset.

brother you've said it all,,, some people don't want to think for themselves or work hard for themselves,, instead of to carve out your own trading system that sits well with your personality

bro they will never show you the failures, even if they show they show only 1% of their failures never the full story...so that you would still give them respect as a guru who is far ahead of you......
so they can keep selling you that dream to continue to pay for signals and mentorships...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2023
Riverrun:
Hello fellow traders,

as we do share things for free here and for the growth of everyone, I have a free information for anyone that needs it on how you can actually get money (USDT) to buy a funded account of your choice if you don't have or you need. You just need to do a little compounding to get the desired account you want.

Please this information is completely free. No charges or hidden charges or agenda of any kind or form.

I don't know how best to pass this information because I won't want to derail this thread.

If you know how you would like me to, just let me know. Or better still you can send me a message.

If you want me to drop the information here, then atleast 10members should give me the go ahead.

Thank you.

Doris: "Go ahead"
Emeka: "Go ahead"
Rukewe: "Go ahead"
Kabiru: "Go ahead"
Santos: "Go ahead"
Jeffery: "Go ahead"
Abdul: "Go ahead"
Blessing: "Go ahead"
Bako: "Go ahead"
Kafayat: "Go ahead"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2023

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
sampz:

Seems like u don't believe in anything self taught.
What mr A gets from something is different from what Mr B might get from that same thing.
Because he said he learned something doesn't mean he has learned the strategy of the person who posted the chart uses. It might just be a form of enlightenment to him about something totally different.

And I do understand your point of having a teacher and a mentor, it would save a lot of time and energy, but not everyone has money to pay for mentorship oo
You've said it all bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
pristinee:

I personally read alot of meaning to this sentence dude. Not again, Be indirectly canvassing for student you hear, until you are locked up in kirikiri before u get sense.

Share whatever u what to share, not all this mentorship, teaching nonsense.

Look up the meaning of Reverse psychology
Dont read too much meaning to things boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
A simple approach on how I trade currency pairs using Fundamental and technical analysis. And Company's earning report on indices (US30&NAS100).

The key to making money in forex is to Understand what drives currency pairs to move. No doubt is the investors who makes these currencies to move by buying and selling. In others words their trading decisions is based on fundamentals, they closely monitor economy of a country to know when the currency is weak or strong.

Take for instance, if the economy fundamentals in the united state is healthy and improving,Forex investors, hedge funds, pension funds and Banks will be buying USD, and reverse is the case when economy fundamentals is weak.

Now , how do I trade this market? Over 80% of the time my trading bias is always correct, where I have problem is entries using technicals cuz I'm a risk trader, always going for at least 1:4rr .This approach made me lose way more than I win cuz of tight SL. But the good news you will always be profitable if you have sound money management and trading Psy .

Economic indicators, not all economic indicators are important. The economic indicators to look out for are ; Interest rate, Economic strength ( GDP, Inflation, unemployment and employment figures, Capital and trade flows or trade balance)

Interest Rate rule and control forex market: Currencies representing economics with higher interest rate are always stronger than currencies representing weaker currencies.
Since the purpose of investing is to make profit, investors will always buy currencies with higher interest so that they will mk good returns on their investment.. let's digress. This week I have made good returns on EURUSD GBPAUD and GBPUSD. Why did I chose these pairs for the week?
1. GBPUSD, I waited for GDP news to drop on Wednesday, which showed weak data, ie weak economy for pounds and this alone will have significant impact on GBP cuz no investor will be willing to buy GBP. Looking at the quote currency which is USD, no doubt we have hawkish interest rate the last time FED sat and in the afternoon of Wednesday an inflation data(CPI) was dropped ,which showed strong data on Core CPI ( excluding energy prices) and also CPIy/y. These Economic data released proved that USD is strong across all board.

Now ,why would I be buying GU and EU?is pure sucidal, unless I'm a good scalper looking out for 20-50 pips .

For EU, ECB released interest rate on Thursday , which showed Dovish hike rate, for now EUR is Bearish for the main time, pairing it with strong USD, ie Dovish EUR and Hawkish USD = Bearish market.
NB, remember that these countries have trading partners like china, Japan etc..So inflation news on China or BOj intervention might affect the market.

will continue later... Happy weekend!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
pristinee:

That is my personal interpretation. Must he talk about teaching/mentorship? This guy and his media aide/personal assistant get plans
He is saying the truth
Self learning is hard and most of the case ppl go looking for mentors to guide them as their are too many scammers acting like mentors they take the hard way of self learning but this time around with the aid of all available materials they can get (books and videos)
What do you want him to say cos I don't understand your interpretation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Galleryeasy:
A simple approach on how I trade currency pairs using Fundamental and technical analysis. And Company's earning report on indices (US30&NAS100).

The key to making money in forex is to Understand what drives currency pairs to move. No doubt is the investors who makes these currencies to move by buying and selling. In others words their trading decisions is based on fundamentals, they closely monitor economy of a country to know when the currency is weak or strong.

Take for instance, if the economy fundamentals in the united state is healthy and improving,Forex investors, hedge funds, pension funds and Banks will be buying USD, and reverse is the case when economy fundamentals is weak.

Now , how do I trade this market? Over 80% of the time my trading bias is always correct, where I have problem is entries using technicals cuz I'm a risk trader, always going for at least 1:4rr .This approach made me lose way more than I win cuz of tight SL. But the good news you will always be profitable if you have sound money management and trading Psy .

Economic indicators, not all economic indicators are important. The economic indicators to look out for are ; Interest rate, Economic strength ( GDP, Inflation, unemployment and employment figures, Capital and trade flows or trade balance)

Interest Rate rule and control forex market: Currencies representing economics with higher interest rate are always stronger than currencies representing weaker currencies.
Since the purpose of investing is to make profit, investors will always buy currencies with higher interest so that they will mk good returns on their investment.. let's digress. This week I have made good returns on EURUSD GBPAUD and GBPUSD. Why did I chose these pairs for the week?
1. GBPUSD, I waited for GDP news to drop on Wednesday, which showed weak data, ie weak economy for pounds and this alone will have significant impact on GBP cuz no investor will be willing to buy GBP. Looking at the quote currency which is USD, no doubt we have hawkish interest rate the last time FED sat and in the afternoon of Wednesday an inflation data(CPI) was dropped ,which showed strong data on Core CPI ( excluding energy prices) and also CPIy/y. These Economic data released proved that USD is strong across all board.

Now ,why would I be buying GU and EU?is pure sucidal, unless I'm a good scalper looking out for 20-50 pips .

For EU, ECB released interest rate on Thursday , which showed Dovish hike rate, for now EUR is Bearish for the main time, pairing it with strong USD, ie Dovish EUR and Hawkish USD = Bearish market.
NB, remember that these countries have trading partners like china, Japan etc..So inflation news on China or BOj intervention might affect the market.

will continue later... Happy weekend!

Nuggets
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
meshpips:

It is absolutely unnecessary sir.
Wise people see value.
Showing money on social media will only attract thieves!

I seek no form of validation from people here. Everything I posted in the past was in a bid to help (by way of education) the younger traders. The same people certainly are doing just fine in their ignorance.

I saw people wrestling about calculating the number of pips for gold. Same people that reject education.

Una nor need am. I not get anything to prove to una for here again.

The bolded, You sabi the issue

Yam wey no go done no go done

As for your prop acct,

When the jungle mature, just post a fraction
of the good results of your phase 2 after you don withdraw plenty times

Rule #1 is to not let people know how much bread you got...

But small results no bad,

It can encourage some people who may be thinking of giving up on trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Boss Infofirst I hope you are doing well
You just ghost us this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Legendary investor Warren Buffett once said, “If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.”

Na Only God fit give man highness wey fit last. Igbo and shayo na cruise.

It's time to get another challenge. This time my village people na Nairaland FTA, I no go let their papa know until I don dey funded.

Your resolve is applauded. About time success does the talking. No even bother announce funded cheesy grin, e get why. Na cashout you need to announce. Godspeed, mate

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Gold 600 pips should be for position traders ONLY. Swing traders will be around 150 - 250 pips

So that means I have been sitting on a time bomb using 200 pips SL to day trade? Ki Olorun ma sho mi lowo Gold o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lanshile:

He is saying the truth
Self learning is hard and most of the case ppl go looking for mentors to guide them as their are too many scammers acting like mentors they take the hard way of self learning but this time around with the aid of all available materials they can get (books and videos)
What do you want him to say cos I don't understand your interpretation

Self learning is hard

The first few books you might read might not align with your psychology or your aim of how to play the market

The same thing applies to mentorship

If your mentor is a scalper and you don't have the same psychology or time, how can it work?

Las las, best thing is to avoid paying for anything till you understand your own psychology and work schedule properly.

Study as many free materials you can get. There are many extensive fx books and courses available for free. Test things out on your own for at least 6 months with small capital.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Geovanni412:

Self learning is hard

The first few books you might read might not align with your psychology or your aim of how to play the market

The same thing applies to mentorship

If your mentor is a scalper and you don't have the same psychology or time, how can it work?

Las las, best thing is to avoid paying for anything till you understand your own psychology and work schedule properly.

Study as many free materials you can get. There are many extensive fx books and courses available for free. Test things out on your own for at least 6 months with small capital.

Everything is hard brother
The best thing is to figure out what works for you best as their is no rules on what and what not to do
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
If it's hard

Then the trader should become hard too grin grin to tame it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lanshile:

Everything is hard brother
The best thing is to figure out what works for you best as their is no rules on what and what not to do

. . . as THERE (not their)
It appears that THEIR there are many things you need to learn.

It is amazing how @pristinee singled out mentorship from the 3 options I gave in the post.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
Geovanni412:

You'd have to be correct with your bias to get the 400 pips

If you enter at the wrong spot, you could end up with 100-150 pips and the move will reverse against you.

But the concept is a good one

I can see it working well for accts with no limit on how to trade it (weekend carry)

It is very safe because you can use stop entries above and below monthly highs and lows without getting killed because of the wide stop loss then later on, use market orders once the entry is validated.

Nice take.

Your submission I painted in red is what I thought of before I cropped up this picture and shared here. I don think about am real hard - think am go up, think am come down cheesy.

At most 1:0.5 is ideal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
meshpips:

. . . as THERE (not their)
It appears that THEIR there are many things you need to learn.

It is amazing how you singled out mentorship from the 3 options I gave in the post.

Noted
I was having a Convo with pristine on the mentorship stuff and sampz replied you about the other stuff you talked about

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
zonall:
Gold just started a bearish dump in H1 from 1930.1

Structure for this dump was created on August 22 in H1 timeframe.

I am waiting for a bearish M5 structure and will seek an imbalance to join, probably next week.

Anticipate a haul of at least 400 pips to 1887.6.

Point of correction, sir. August 29th

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.