Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (459696 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Do you know ignorance can kill?
Some of you will look back at what you posted here in 3 years and laugh at how lacking you are in knowledge
Continue pushing and working because if you think you've arrived in 3 years you won't still see anything

Do you know your comment alone can give out the stage and level you are in this game even if the profit isnt gushing out like Tap water

We have not arrive
There is a lot of work that need to be done
Let's work more harder it is for our own good
All of you that are opening telegram group to give signal, attaching fx to your name, dump all this shit and go and learn
It is shocking when you see ppl who attach fx to their name on FTA making silly mistakes those who did not attach anything to their name cant make
You are less than 4 years in the game and you forgot your primary objective of making money first before changing name and opening telegram signal group
Blind man leading another blind man
I won't lie to you,You are deceiving yourself
Kudos to those who opened a telegram group to share trading materials
Forex is biology the more you look the more you will discover there is no end to it
Happy Sunday

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lanshile:
Some of you will look back at what you posted here in 3 years and laugh at how lacking you are in knowledge
Continue pushing and working because if you think you've arrived in 3 years you won't still see anything

Do you know your comment alone can give out the stage and level you are in this game even if the profit isnt gushing out like Tap water

We have not arrive
All of you that are opening telegram group to give signal, attaching fx to your name, dump all this shit and go and learn
It is shocking when you see ppl who attach fx to their name on FTA making silly mistakes those who did not attach anything to their name cant make
You are less than 4 years in the game and you forgot your primary objective of making money first before changing name and opening telegram signal group
Forex is biology the more you look the more you will discover there is no end to it
Happy Sunday

Wether you attach fx or not , wether you don use 4 years or not if you will make money , you will, name doesn't necessarily mean you will fail or not

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
dottozil:

Wether you attach fx or not , wether you don use 4 years or not if you will make money , you will, name doesn't necessarily mean you will fail or not
Name doesn't necessarily mean you will fail or not
Why will you buy tyre when you still can't afford a car
Priority first
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by real777(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Eku business men and traders. I am your fellow in currency exchange although not FX online trader. I need your urgent help and support in getting Skrill funds for urgent purpose. I would have loved to go buy black mrkt dollar and use my debit card but it is more expensive and unnecessarily exposing my bank account through debit card.

In the light of this, somebody should please sell $175 Skrill fund for me. Thank you for your understanding.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
MONEY247:
EAsy setup hidden divergence
Daily Timeframe
Euraud
Gbpaud

Yes.
Now what remains is to track price from H4 - H1 to find clean entry. Many pairs that are bullish this month may have found their lows already. This week is to "confirm it" and ride the trend.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
nzechu:
Do u know anything about divergence and what it signifies. Can you read this?
I asked this sometime ago and got no response. Thank God for google.

Its all coming together now, piece by piece

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
AK284:

Mention the person moniker make we help drag am like tiger gen.
But we dey always warn una always about this people ooo.

He is just sending warning in advance to those who would want to complain about being scammed despite several warnings
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
nzechu:
I asked this sometime ago and got no response. Thank God for google.

Its all coming together now, piece by piece

In addition to what you may know, divergence also occurs between correlated pairs.

Case in point ; Gbpcad made a new low on Friday, Eurcad did not.

Similar observations could be made of Euraud and Eurnzd, gbpaud and gbpnzd, Eurusd and gbpusd, nzdcad and audcad, etc etc.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
FreshGuy2:
I haven't done it before but I have the feeling that I can do it, it's a competition though.
There's even one I saw

A pathway compounding from $20 to $50,000 over just 30 unblemished 100% record trade without loss. 30% risking per each 30 trades with a pip target of 20pips each. So what do you think about this?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
dottozil:
Just got myself a 5k maven challenge account, hopefully this is the first step to many withdrawals.

CONGRATULATIONS. Ire o

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
OfficialP:
Roughly how many minutes does it take spreads to return to normal after news release

If it's eurusd, less than 15 minutes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
samfelly:

CONGRATULATIONS. Ire o

Thanks baami
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
charly20:

Yes.
Now what remains is to track price from H4 - H1 to find clean entry. Many pairs that are bullish this month may have found their lows already. This week is to "confirm it" and ride the trend.
Yes boss..
I would likely be avoiding to trade Monday, except there's a 'convincing' confirmation......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TreasureHunter(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Emmizay12:

Forex is a probability game
I know you have heard this statement and you agree with the statement..

In the day you reaaally understand this statement is the day you get your breakthrough

Is it possible for a skilled forex trader with trading capital of $1,000 to make a consistent monthly return of 10$?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jameselias:
how do i view it in landscape
by flipping or turning your phone horizontally.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

There's even one I saw

A pathway compounding from $20 to $50,000 over just 30 unblemished 100% record trade without loss. 30% risking per each 30 trades with a pip target of 20pips each. So what do you think about this?

Omo I've got this chart save on my phone.
Might try it out next year.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
All prop firm have bad reviews,it's just invietable.This is FTMO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
nzechu:
great bro. Where should SL be moved to. I am expecting a bullish pinbar to morrow. My entry is on tuesday

Mine is at 1.23010
Entry is on Tuesday too.
If I see a Judas swing, den I'm entering with my full chest.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
TreasureHunter:

Is it possible for a skilled forex trader with trading capital of $1,000 to make a consistent monthly return of 10$?

Emphatically, YES! $100 is even more than possible sef.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
charly20:

In addition to what you may know, divergence also occurs between correlated pairs.

Case in point ; Gbpcad made a new low on Friday, Eurcad did not.

Similar observations could be made of Euraud and Eurnzd, gbpaud and gbpnzd, Eurusd and gbpusd, nzdcad and audcad, etc etc.
wow , i didn't know
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

We know they've all got bad reviews. Some Traders even make bad decisions sometimes and blame it on the Prop firm in their Reviews out of anger and frustration.

That's why its better to stick to Prop firms that the bosses onhere have been able to make withdrawals from. Fact is Most traders on FTA have made more withdrawals from firms like FTMO, MFF, Myfundedfx, The5er

You can try out other propfirms too, but please purchase the lowest priced challenge first, if you get to withdrawal stage then u can now try out other higher challenges

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bigshedy: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lanshile:

We have not arrive
Happy Sunday

I dont know if you got personal problem with those with FX to there name.. it's none of your business and it's a thing of choice .
btw
on which Constitution is it written that you must be 4years and above before Adding FX to your name or creating signal group?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

Ogbeni, calm down

All financial institutions have bad reviews

We all know the stories of people having issues with Banks in Nigeria but it is not just a Nigerian issue

Check reviews for PayPal and Payoneer on playstore or apple store

There will always be dissatisfied customers

The question is whether you want to take the risk or not

If you are scared, there is always the option of putting money or gold coins in the ground and doing farming.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FreshGuy2(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

There's even one I saw

Omooo this one choke

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bigshedy:
I dont know if you got personal problem with those with FX to there name.. it's none of your business and it's a thing of choice .
btw
on which Constitution is it written that you must be 4years and above before Adding FX to your name or creating signal group?
Read to understand boss
Go and read it again
If you still don't get my point afterwards I will now explain to you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by CopyJoe: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Please note that whatever I post here is my perspective.

You are at liberty to agree to it or otherwise.

On my return to this place, I am only here to learn, earn, and enjoy life. No time for drama.

The market is big enough for everyone.

Gracias.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
TreasureHunter:

yes, a skilled Forex trader can even make $10 consistently every week with such capital
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ekesoft(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
DXYY:

Thanks, just got one

Nice 👍, Maven To the Moon ✅

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.