Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467007 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
Feshizzy:

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
See person wein dem carry for back.
How many years,
You no gree post your trade explorer after advocating for it here,
But wan dey mock person, 🤣🤣

Na GabsonFX2 i blame, but him eye go soon clear ontop your mata.

👌👌👌👌👌👌🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
infofirst:
Guys.. We are going serious business in our quarterly competition I mentioned the other time..

The $10k accounts will be ftmo accounts. No join the competition if play never tire you biko. Strictly for serious and ready minds.

@samfelly.. How far? You are yet to drop the details. Or I missed it already

I like this contest oo Boss info

i don tire play biko...
play no gree play with me again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tenifayo23: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
meshpips:

Me waste money like you have been doing without reviewing your actions? Are you trying to make me stupid by association?

The stats show a 95% fail rate regarding receiving payout from prop firms yet you keep doing the same thing over and over for more than one year.

If you fit, let's get on an actual trading contest. You can add feshizzy to your team maybe the two of una together go be worthy enough opponent for me.

Feshizzy wey nor fit pass prop firm by himself so tey e organize contest come say make the winner help him pass first. How shameless!

Infofirst, you still even try at least you manage post chart. You nor see say Feshizzy nor fit do same?

Funny enough, you keep shouting and barking about how 95 percent failed. Have you taken your time to reflect deeply that you are part of the 95 percent.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

He has said he'll refund u if anyone losses the account..

What do you say?
lol..even if infofirst promised to give him x3 of the money . he won't still do it. not because he don't want to do it ooo.. but money no day this period.
people no too buy VAP after una spoil market.
ICU no receive any new patient.

lets move on and focus on the next comp. this is becoming a mockery

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FreshGuy2(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
My earlier analysis this morning on Eu.Still going as anticipated..

Also for those who believe that you can't be profitable doing everything on your phone... Here's today's analysis

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
I miss o.. things and things be da play

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Kaybee7000:
Abeg my phone screen got broken and couldn't know where I am right now,is this 2go or Eskimo cos I all I could see right now is only ugo go wait tire ,abeg who is waiting for who cos I know u go wait tire indeed o

Kikikikiki Erin ika😂😂😂

Whahalur 😹... Thank God it's not weekend o. Heavy rain for fall here 😸

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
infofirst:

No cap. Who will join contest with you. That has never made any prop firm withdrawals? With me that have done over $30k in withdrawals and counting.. Go and sleep early today boss.

We have atleast ten good traders here. Na five of them we go do the giveaway from u to and mine will b randomly selected
I will refund you if any five of them lose your money.
I want to check something.

Deal or no deal for the last time or....

I dey sure say the likes of @charly20 @donsheddy @Elliotwaveforec @pristinee @realone12... Will not blow the accts.

grin grin
You Sha won finish this guy for good.
You know say him no go ever accept that challenge.l am very sure pipsbasket go weak for Meshpips self.
The interesting thing is that na him dey first throw blow,he go come over collect.
I can't understand why it's very difficult for matured guy to maintain his lane.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
pristinee:

I have been thinking of the bolded too, I just tire for the useless clown claiming senior with his empty brain.

His PA/Spokes person will soon come and defend him. I don't have that one time yet.
VAP™ P.A
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tenifayo23:

Funny enough, you keep shouting and barking about how 95 percent failed. Have you taken your time to reflect deeply that you are part of the 95 percent.
😂😂😳😳

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Skanas(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
Here we go again...VAPTM !!!

But Infofirst ehhhhhh...small quarrel like dis, you carry 2by2 nack old man for head grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BillAckman: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tenifayo23:

Chaiiiiiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin... Bros whyyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
BillAckman:

Chaiiiiiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin... Bros whyyyyyy
the thing touched me o😹

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
JUSTICE FOR VAP™

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
Skanas:
Here we go again...VAPTM !!!

But Infofirst ehhhhhh...small quarrel like dis, you carry 2by2 nack old man for head grin grin grin

😂😂😂😂😂🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Skanas(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
rainlover:
JUSTICE FOR VAP™

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DestinyDjohn: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
meshpips:

Me waste money like you have been doing without reviewing your actions? Are you trying to make me stupid by association?

The stats show a 95% fail rate regarding receiving payout from prop firms yet you keep doing the same thing over and over for more than one year.

If you fit, let's get on an actual trading contest. You can add feshizzy to your team maybe the two of una together go be worthy enough opponent for me.

Feshizzy wey nor fit pass prop firm by himself so tey e organize contest come say make the winner help him pass first. How shameless!

Infofirst, you still even try at least you manage post chart. You nor see say Feshizzy nor fit do same?

This man smiley ..Actual trading contest? For your mind na you trade pass everybody for here ...join normal contest mk men observe your doings you say no ...if you're really good join one of this contest and come out top 3 do am like 2 times, you go see how men go dey believe you .but what do I even know smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tenifayo23:

Let me save this here

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
These are the things that makes trading hard

Eightcap is really a very terrible broker. I've been holding this trade since morning on both my tft competition and mffx challenge account with the same stoploss. The stop is very wide enuf to accommodate the closing and market reopening gap and I was patient enuf to see the gap which was very far away from my S.L.... Mffx eightcap took me out completely while Tft didn't even moved closer to it at all...So I paid swap fee for my trade end up in a loss by a very useless gap cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 12:00am On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2023
pristinee:

Senior Pangolo, I am sure if you are the one running this trade. you would have run mad by now, both offline and offline. Keep deceiving yourself oooo

See muren ren with his micro lots still talking. Oga getat!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2023
Oil price hit new high 92.24 before draws low 90.17. Oil price rising after EIA forecast continued decline US Shale oil uotput. The EIA expects shale oil production in the United States to decline for a third consecutive month in September, dropping to 9.39 million bpd.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:35am On Sep 20, 2023
Feshizzy:

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
See person wein dem carry for back.
How many years,
You no gree post your trade explorer after advocating for it here,
But wan dey mock person, 🤣🤣

Na GabsonFX2 i blame, but him eye go soon clear ontop your mata.

Stop evading the real thing.
Post chart showing your best entry for today. Please nau, nor fall your hand like this.

Big mouth with nothing to show in the markets!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:40am On Sep 20, 2023
Donsheddy:

No much noise boss... Join next contest and showcase your skills ... E no suppose hard na

No be like say you dey even post trade calls here or analysis...
Only when you want to chase clout...
Naim you go post trades already in profit...
Without sl or tp

Go check Liteforex, Dukascopy and M-Trading contest for me to name a few global contests where I have come top 5.

Shoe get size!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 12:42am On Sep 20, 2023
meshpips:

The lot size looks sickly. Maybe you weren't so confident.

I see you running around the streets of Twitter seeking giveaways from prop firms.

Hope all is well with you?

Good catch by the way!

Bossman e never reach like this. Everyone has his own opinion, view and principle regarding trades.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

He has said he'll refund u if anyone losses the account..

What do you say?

Except the trader has undergone the proper process and is truly ready, it is pure STUPIDITY to put your money into a venture that has a 95% fail rate.

Do you need new members in you club of STUPID traders? Kindly check next door, not me!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:47am On Sep 20, 2023
It was fun back then on Dukascopy.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 5:54am On Sep 20, 2023
meshpips:

Go check Liteforex, Dukascopy and M-Trading contest for me to name a few global contests where I have come top 5.

Shoe get size!

How do we find this info without knowing your username on the sites?

I searched for meshpips on dukascopy community members list and got no results.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:03am On Sep 20, 2023
Boss,good morning.how do get one please?
infofirst:
@meshpips

How far, let you and I do giveaway for fta sharply within the next one hr.
10 * $10k ftmo accounts

You do 5 and I do 5.

Deal or no deal?

If you choose second option. Kindly go and sleep until tmrw or come back when you can.

Thank you and God bless you abundantly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2023
Geovanni412:

How do we find this info without knowing your username on the sites?

I searched for meshpips on dukascopy community members list and got no results.

Lolz bro find something else do,abi u feel like wasting ur precious time on something that is not meaningful/valid?

Only the wise ones will answer this my request and if u are one among them ,den do the needful

London session is around the corner,kindly check ur chart bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2023
Boss,is there still room for me to join the contest?
infofirst:
Guys.. We are going serious business in our quarterly competition I mentioned the other time..

The $10k accounts will be ftmo accounts. No join the competition if play never tire you biko. Strictly for serious and ready minds.

@samfelly.. How far? You are yet to drop the details. Or I missed it already

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.