Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467039 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 3:28am On Sep 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 3:35am On Sep 28, 2023
DannyFX2638:
VAP done finally give us withdrawal.
congratulations boss

Thanks bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 3:39am On Sep 28, 2023
Eaglepixel:

Congratulations

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 3:39am On Sep 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 3:41am On Sep 28, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Congratulations big man.

Thanks for being on the Frontline.
Seeing people like you do it strengthened my aspiration.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 3:44am On Sep 28, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Congrats! More withdrawals.

Gabsonfx2, forget that idiot, he too small for you.

Through thick and thin, you stood by me. Never have I met you physically or even talked one-on-one with you.

I pray that wherever your name is mentioned for evil, God will show up on your behalf.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 3:45am On Sep 28, 2023
dmahn:

Congratulations siređź‘Ś

Thanks!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 3:47am On Sep 28, 2023
Danator:

Nice one. Keep it up. đź‘Ť

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 3:48am On Sep 28, 2023
BinaryRocks:

Congratulations.
More wins. cool

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hateshit: 4:11am On Sep 28, 2023
Omo just waking up this morning to all this unread pages, my mind first cut as I felt another propfirm company might have gone down.
Thank God say no be watin I dey think happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 4:14am On Sep 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
grin grin grin grin

Now it is very clear you are jonzing, these your recent posts are proving how low you have become.

This one wey form NaGraceFX burn $20 cent account, disGraced himself, Na grace kor, na ngozi ni .. grin grin

This last part got me rolling on the floor.
GabsonFX please don't allow these rascals drag you down to behaving in a manner that is not "gentle-manly"

You are an industry professional and a fine gentleman at that. Just allow them keep making all sort of ludicrous accusations against me.

First they said I was humble trader, now they are saying I am you. Time and again I have stated that this handle is what I have been using since over ten years on this forum.

The account taken from almost 4% down until payout ought to make them all apologize for the unkind words they said about me but they won't do so.

Thanks for standing by me when nearly everyone else was against me. Thanks for the many things you have done for me in secret. May the Almighty God reward you for your kindness and do for you what no man can do.

Please again I kneel and beg, don't respond to them again. Possibly try not to read posts here for the next few days. Anger doesn't work anything good. Please I beg you.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:26am On Sep 28, 2023
Feshizzy:

Lol,
I can see you see raving mad at this point
With all your digging this is all you could come up with?

Yes it's a 2,000 cent account as you have said,
I won't play this game with you,

Because after you get defeated, you would delete your account and run away as usual.

I can't fight a nonentity that holds no honour, not worth my time. A coward.

I know your history well even with your devious account changing and why you ran back Canada.

But i won't play this game and derail this trend.

You are coming for me because of that criminal meshpips, lol how long do you think these bromance would last?

Or you are coming for me because i held you accountable by paying meshpips debt,
You know i do have some list right?
Or are you going to brag again and let me drop it?

Yes, it's a 2,000 cent account once again.
Keep quiet! His money, his rules. You set your rules too looking for traders with 1% DD; whereas, 60 DD drawdown was once normal to a mad dog like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:31am On Sep 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
I once read back where you try do give away here, I just laf grin, to gain what; na person wey no know you go think say you really wanted to help the community - Aswear, I jst laf. Cos the Feshizzy wey me knowww, mba. Na why I no surprise when your goal was for the winner of the competition to help you win the prop account. grin

That $20 cent account wey you deceive ppu say na $2000; since I don open am up for people here say na cent account. Shey I fit refund you? At least na debt wey market owe you up till date. Pele

Jeez! So that lost money was $20 and he made everybody believe it was 2,000$. Feshizzy, you a criminal, fraudster and a nonentity
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:37am On Sep 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
See advisor that needs serious advice. You trade 4H, wetin he turn ur misplaced life to, begging for $30 worth of account abi....you go too tey

Gggg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:43am On Sep 28, 2023
Feshizzy:

You are an imposter,
Drop the act already,

Your mistake was coming after me.
You're a yahooboy! You know why? Because I've never seen a single analysis done by you shared on this thread; you only come here to attack your supposed enemies. No worry, EFCC go soon catch you.

You're just playing a reverse psychology! You're a fraudster but you're acting as if you were a fraud buster.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:48am On Sep 28, 2023
Feshizzy:

The full community here,
Please we all have work to do fishing out this imposter,
Check how he keeps trying to cover his tracks by deleting messages,

Please when ever this imposter make a post, someone should tag it.
Stupid man, post one analysis make this community benefit from! Don't be ashamed, if it fails, no one will drag you.

I don't think you even know how to draw trend line.

The day you said 60% DD was normal, it's the day I know that you're insane and mentally deranged.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:51am On Sep 28, 2023
Feshizzy:
I pity anyone here that's give GabsonFX2 account to trade for them.

It's getting clear what the intentions and motives are now

You're blind right! You see clear evidence of trade calls and updates with withdrawals from propfirms, you still think he needs your kobokobo for this thread?

I've always said you're a lunatic and you'prove me right all the time.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 5:55am On Sep 28, 2023
ejosh4:

Lol 🤣 this Gabby guy no rate all of Una. He knows most people here are looking for free prop account and will asslick him to get such. Lol grin grin grin
A big shout-out to infofirst any day any time. Infofirst kind is rare

Gab wey just dey taunt us with his account since he started. He has been acquiring the accounts one after the other. I am even surprised he's offering an account.

Well I am counting for those wey go get Boss infofist account make dem support am give others so that prop account go surplus for everyone. Make Gab no use us catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 6:02am On Sep 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
You have been on a $5K prop account freely given to you for 1month, and even after 1month, you are on drawdown. I wonder if your federal civil slave servant work would feed your dirty wife, atleast you gats withdraw for daily expenses. B*stard

cry

You are very low. What has his wife to do on this thread?
No matter how gifted or talented you're. The above is abnormal. You need mental care.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:05am On Sep 28, 2023
Galleryeasy:
grin[b] f ur technicals is sound just go with it[/b], I held this trade for this long cuz of fundamentals.1:7RR

Nibo?!? I won't just go with it oo.
Never, I must get better.

Your technicals were already top tier, yet you went with it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 6:09am On Sep 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 6:27am On Sep 28, 2023
karkinase:
Omo thread dun spoil finish oo.. make I begin use my tongue count my teeth.. we are approaching the end sad

Not really. If I were Pristine, I won't answer him any further for mentioning my family.

It's just like a sane man running after a mad man that took his clothes while bathing, naked into market square.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 6:28am On Sep 28, 2023
zedegit:

cry

You are very low. What has his wife to do on this thread?
No matter how gifted or talented you're. The above is abnormal. You need mental care.

Both of them are in the wrong

If you insult someone, it is totally ok for the person to respond with the same energy

But dragging someone's family into it is a No for me.

Insult everything about that person but leave their family out of it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Englishisamust: 6:29am On Sep 28, 2023
This vawulence wear agbada and sokoto join!!! grin cheesy grin... samfelly and infofirst how we go resolve this one!!! This one na very hot vawulence... Even kids like us no fit interfere make dem no give us our size!! grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Galleryeasy:
Like I said,if inflation news come out stronger, I will run it with 15 lotsize, 1:5rr secured, I'm out.
Boss doing boss things
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2023
Ouh shocked,that sound cold and very rude.
GabsonFX2:
You have been on a $5K prop account freely given to you for 1month, and even after 1month, you are on drawdown. I wonder if your federal civil slave servant work would feed your dirty wife, atleast you gats withdraw for daily expenses. B*stard

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Danator(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2023
Feshizzy:
How do i feel this is not the real gabson

This particular one lacks etiquette
I couldn't agree less Fesh. The thing just dey hard to grasp. From the first time that moniker popped up, and I noticed the mannerism is quite different to the one I know. So I just keep my reservation. If na him truly, mehn, ppl dey change oh. But this one extreme gan. I no expect am at all.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Skanas(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2023
OfficialP:

First, congrats on your win. I for one knew that it's a prank that's why I bother not to respond.

Secondly, the condition attached to the giveaway is weird, awkward and suppresses freedom of speech. People have the right to say their minds.

Let's not suppress it with Greek gift.

Keep winning BTW, with luv

đź’Ż
To many pages to read up but couldn’t help it but second this you opinion first

@GabsonFx2...you should know better that this is exactly how stomach infrastructure works in 9ja...
...bro just do good if your conscience allows you to...but don’t coat it with “weird” conditions...

#my2cents...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2023
Abeg who is watching to buy UJ with me as the guy dey reverse come take energy to fly to the moon again. My ideal entry point is the 0.618 retracement however I ll watch the 0.382 level as a very strong buying zone too cool.... I'm focusing on just this pair today and not jumping at any other chart to open trade while at work... Buying cadchf is on my watchlist too but price is so far away from the zone

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 2pep(m): 7:11am On Sep 28, 2023
Nawao!! Una drag quarrel enter another day ni?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:12am On Sep 28, 2023
The orange fruit causes its tree to be hit hard!

@pristinee
Behave yourself anywhere or your generations (not only your mother) would be insulted as they failed in the upbringing of your mother.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by magicfx: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2023
Gold buy @ 1877-1874

SL : 1872
TP1 : 1879
TP2 : 1882

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.