Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (466729 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
BrightFuture48:

Yes... The new method of conducting contests on myfundedfx is similar to tft competition.

Hurry up.
I've registered, so you're saying if you win the competition, you'll be funded with $1k or is the $1k free, as in dash.

Spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
Try your luck with

try2bfunded.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
HumbleTrader:
I've registered, so you're saying if you win the competition, you'll be funded with $1k or is the $1k free, as in dash.

Spotted.
Lol... No if you win the contest you will get 200k challenge account with $500 cash. Second will get 100k challenge account with $300 cash etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
that 5 Lot size limit, thats total open position lot size must not exceed 5 Lot. right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Try your luck with

try2bfunded.com
Monthly fees is $100

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
OfficialP:
that 5 Lot size limit, thats total open position lot size must not exceed 5 Lot. right?
Yes, similar to last December contest here on FTA.

Just to limit "gamblers" from taking excessive risk/ lot sizes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
BrightFuture48:

Yes, similar to last December contest here on FTA.

Just to limit "gamblers" from taking excessive risk/ lot sizes.

5 Lot on gold and us30 is massive o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
OfficialP:

That's for those aiming 100% in 3 days. The gambler of fx, competition just started and you will be seeing 300%
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LucartFx: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Piptocoin:
That reminds me, if anyone is interested in some of the works of Captain Jack, I have a pdf of many of his posts I personally compiled on how he trades the markets. PM so I can send the pdf to you. It took serious effort to put them together for myself but I am willing to share if anyone wants it.
Abeg share with me via lucartfx@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
OfficialP:

I don't think that would be possible because the leverage on metals and indices is 1:10 or 1:20.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
BinaryRocks:

Monthly fees is $100
You're right! I just saw it now.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by UrVillagePpl: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
BrightFuture48:

Sign up and register on their new site and join the March contest before it fill up.

https://myfundedfx.tech/

https://myfundedfx.tech/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2Findex

Thanks sir. I already did.
I had already registered in the Discord channel and I'm following diligently.

Thanks again

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 12:25am On Feb 22, 2023
BrightFuture48:

Sign up and register on their new site and join the March contest before it fill up.

https://myfundedfx.tech/

https://myfundedfx.tech/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2Findex
Thx for the info, I just registered.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2023
Aramco slipped to the third largest company in the world below Appe and Microsoft.
Oil prices fell to low 75.91 yesterday, the prices move on trading range below middle band

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 3:05am On Feb 22, 2023
Piptocoin:

You're welcome.

@F..., I have since sent the link to you. Check your email.

It's not downloading, showing error message
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 5:34am On Feb 22, 2023
BrightFuture48:

I don't think that would be possible because the leverage on metals and indices is 1:10 or 1:20.
Doing a double check, the competition will start exactly on march 1st 2023.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 6:51am On Feb 22, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Doing a double check, the competition will start exactly on march 1st 2023.
Sure! All things being equal.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2023
Happy birthday to my humble self.. smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by WAVESANDGOLD: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2023
haryodehjia:

Happy birthday,

Wishing you the holy grail

More life and bluepips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Piptocoin: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2023
OfficialP:

It's not downloading, showing error message

I've sent another download link to you. That should take care of it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Piptocoin: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2023
haryodehjia:

happy birthday to you. more life, health, peace and banks full of pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2023
haryodehjia:

Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2023
ICT 2022 MENTORSHIP NOTES

# EPISODE 21 @KelvinFX_

- If you are bearish, the ideally setup is to see a rally above midnight opening (judas swing) and then a heave drop below, but if the price doesnt even come above the midnight opening and doesnt even go into the short term premium area, then the market is extremely bearish. This also applies for New York opening price, if the price doesnt even go above the opening price then we are really extreme bearish market. This is vice versa if you are bullish.
- You dont have to participate in every single move, wait till the right setup and the right confluences.

**EXAMPLE CHART OF THE VIDEO:**

As you can see the market was extremely bearish, because it didnt even went above the midnight opening and the NY opening price, the market was just heading to the EQL (here is liquidity)on the daily chart.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2023
That no.3
It is easier to predict few hours than few days
That made sense to me

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2023
haryodehjia:
happy birthday sir 🎂 I wish You many more TP hit this day and beyond in Lord Jesus Name smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Apparently, prop firm trading is different from personal trading.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Apparently, prop firm trading is different from personal trading.

Look at it as a professional way of trading
Which is what you should employ in your own trading too

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Jameselias:

Look at it as a professional way of trading
Which is what you should employ in your own trading too
I disagree, there's nothing like professional way of trading, and that's because the aim of trading is to make profit, simple as that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Who decides what's professional and what's not, a prop firm which rules are inconsistent from other prop firm.

They ask for a skillful trader, a skillful trader present him/herself and they begin to tell the skillful trader how to trade.

If they know how to trade why are they looking for traders.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by bigbasho: 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Piptocoin:
There is another file of his I have and will paste the link on my signature for whoever is interested in it. This particular one is different from the one I sent the link to those who asked. The one sent is already enough but this also has gems of information. When I am done uploading it to the cloud I will drop the download link.

With this, one can understand how Bigbasho makes his maps (to some extent if I'm not wrong)...the same process.
That should be the first step. Having the knowledge and believing in it. Then how is the chart you are staring at is being formed. The tick charts and how the candles are built into timeframes. In previous season I have tried making people see it but to no avail. Programming knowledge changed my view also when I was studying iteration and loop. I looked indepth into Fractals, microcosm, macrocosm, Mandelbrot. It's amazing what I am looking at is different from what 99% of trades are. Zoom in and out of your charts on different timeframes. You never can tell what you come across. You may not find details in CJs work, it's worth reading though. Until you see it, you wont understand the slogan ' once you see it, you can never unsee it. Send me the version you have let me go through it. I may anotate a chart later if anyone is interested
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
HumbleTrader:
I disagree, there's nothing like professional way of trading, and that's because the aim of trading is to make profit, simple as that.
a proffesional way to trade is to trade only the setups that gives you a high win rate while risking 1% of your capital

If you go to propfirm with so many setup that you are not confident with, you will end up with more loss than win

Stick to the strategy that works best for you while risking 0.5% or 1% and ignore any other strategy that does not give you confidence, that is how to trade proffesionally smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.