Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467070 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Eagba:

Daily

Market is in a trending range structure

Daily depends on how market opens ...if we don't see gaps or anything crazy and market breaks to 1.06560, consider selling to 1.063 level.

Based on long term outlook

And supply n demand areas

It is not a downtrend on weekly till it gets to 1.055 and makes pullback to around 1.058 without breaking key supply zones

consider buying from 1.063 level if you see strong consolidation there on 4h chart...

If it breaks, key buying level is 1.051 but it may find buyers at 1.057 also, take the 1.057 level if you see consolidation and break of key support levels on h4 chart. If not, wait for the 1.051 level.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hmm...

After some analysis on audnzd, here's sth I learnt:

To analyse daily/intramonthly chart, look at monthly areas

To analyse intra day chart, look at daily areas

To analyse monthly chart, look at 4yr areas

Monthly chart....here means what will happen over the course of several months like key level to buy or sell to get move that can last 4-6 months.

Intramonthly...major move of the month or over like one or two weeks.

Use supply and demand zones and whatever method you use to find support and resistance and the picture becomes clear....for me, I use ATR or range from high to low within these specific timelines.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Geovanni412:
Hmm...

To analyse daily chart, look at monthly areas

Use supply and demand zones and whatever method you use to find support and resistance and the picture becomes clear....for me, I use ATR or range from high to low within these specific timelines.
keep it coming πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
realone12:
not TFT competition o. na fundedfx competition.. i stoped trading my TFT competition account when I hit 12%. I don't really like their equity based drawdown rules that's why I stop Nd channeled my energy somewhere else

Oh, cool. Keep taking the lead, we go soon dey follow you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
samfelly:

Oh, cool. Keep taking the lead, we go soon dey follow you.
dey whine me.. na you be the Boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Geovanni412:
Hmm...

To analyse daily/intramonthly chart, look at monthly areas

Monthly chart....here means what will happen over the course of several months like key level to buy or sell to get move that can last 4-6 months.

Intramonthly...major move of the month or over like one or two weeks.

I think aside trading, it will be cool if you consider a lecturing Job.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
Puremark:
pls I don't see your telegram channel .can you drop the link here
I will send an updated channel link as I deleted the former
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eaglepixel: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2023
Favorite setup of the week. If it has momentum it could take the whole week if not, two.

Davigle we dey together

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2023
I think I'll be entering aggressively on this one.
If I do hold it for that long, TP will be at the -50 fib extension.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2023
12% on all accounts

$34 for 5K account instead of paying the normal price of $50

$60 for 10K account instead of paying the normal price of $80

$113 for 20K account instead of paying the normal price of $150

Get it now before the offer ends

Use this link : https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

Input promo code: β€œFALL”

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2023
Good morning my fellow traders here on FTA.I want to conduct a research survey here on nairaland.I all need your response to my questions please.Thank you all.

When did you start trading?

(A) Less than a year now
(B) Less than 2 years now
(C) About 5 years
(D) About a decade
(E) Specify if answer is not among the above
option

When did you become profitable?

(A) I'm not still profitable yet.
(B) After a year of learning
(C) After 2-3 years of learning
(D) After more than 5 years of learning
(E) Specify if answer is not among options

As i've said,i need your maximum cooperation by making effort to answer these question.Enjoy your weekend,Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2023
samfelly:

Chief, please, list out all the indicators in that chart for me. I want to backtest them. Sincerely, scalping saps one's energy 😒😒

My helper, it was interesting when in use... until i saw the flaws of the strategy it's a reversion strategy, but a trending/strong trend market will blow ones account.
Naso i jump comot for moving moto wey wan hit trailer ... injury better pass loss of life. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2023
Geovanni412:

Market is in a trending range structure

Daily depends on how market opens ...if we don't see gaps or anything crazy and market breaks to 1.06560, consider selling to 1.063 level.

Based on long term outlook

And supply n demand areas

It is not a downtrend on weekly till it gets to 1.055 and makes pullback to around 1.058 without breaking key supply zones

consider buying from 1.063 level if you see strong consolidation there on 4h chart...

If it breaks, key buying level is 1.051 but it may find buyers at 1.057 also, take the 1.057 level if you see consolidation and break of key support levels on h4 chart. If not, wait for the 1.051 level.

T
Thanks boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
karkinase:

I will send an updated channel link as I deleted the former
. Okay patiently waiting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
It is well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Good morning my fellow traders here on FTA.I want to conduct a research survey here on nairaland.I all need your response to my questions please.Thank you all.

When did you start trading?

(C) About 5 years. because I started learning in 2017. my first lesson to forex was DIY FOREX TRADING LESSON BY SHEVYCHEN and then Babypips. shout out to boss shevychen...

When did you become profitable?

(A) I'm not still profitable yet.

Now I tell you why it's taking me long to find my consistency and become profitable., first I had no mentor and I couldn't afford mentorship which could have shortened my learning curve/time, and also I was in my first year in school (100L 2016) when I started learning. boy it wasn't easy because I was divided, I had a strong desire to succeed in life as fast as possible due to the financial difficulties of my family, my dad especially. and as the firstborn, I wanted to achieve some level of success so that I could help alleviate some of the burden on my dad, but I didn't want to go the wrong way. I was desperate for money but I was determined never to make it through any fraudulent means, as you all know you can't serve two masters at the same time, one will definitely have more priority than the other. and I chose to give more time to forex, because of that my academics suffered, and the painful thing was that I wasn't making head in forex. I've read books, God knows how many, from stocks to investing, watched a lot of YouTube and still doing that but not much like in my earlier years. I've read through FTA as far back as 2011. I quitted forex many times due to frustration and I still ended up crawling back to the markets after a few months or so. It has been a bitter sweet journey for me, but the zeal and passion to succeed wouldn't allow me to give up. I was jumping from indicator to indicator, price action gave me my worst trading experience in my juvenile years, because It looked like total garbage, I didn't understand what I was doing and this went on for years until late 2019, when I began to have some breakthroughs. I started seeing some level of consistency in my trading, I was happy because I got that when I joined no nonsense forex NNFX on YouTube all based on indicators, and from there a friend recommended that I study market structure, and from there I began to understand how markets moved. I had terrible experience with support and resistance, supply and demand, wyckoff theory, Elliott wave, SMC, Harmonic patterns, chart / candlestick patterns, and I have a very deep hatred for trendlines, because they were all too subjective. I suffered greatly while I was learning them. While I was with NNFX I hated anything price action because of my painful ordeal, until I met a trader who combined indicator trading with price action (especially ICT concepts) and was making a killing out of the market. That was when I made a transition to ICT concepts and decided never to look back.
Another thing that also impeded my growth and development as a trader was due to the lack of resources. As traders, there are certain resources that we need to have at all times inorder for us to succeed which are steady electricity, internet connection plus a PC or a smartphone. when I started, I had no android phone or a laptop but I started learning with my itel button fone. all thanks to opera mini and freebasics browsing. I would spend hours reading FTA or babybips with that button fone even though I couldn't practice what I was learning until 2017 when I had my first android phone, I was overjoyed when I discovered mt4 on Android. so I'd say i started practicing or trading in 2017. and then the issue of internet connection and electricity was a big challenge for me all through my learning years, I didn't have access to steady light nor could I afford a power bank, but it never deterred me. All it did was slow me down. Whenever I see newbies, my honest advice to them is to get a genuine mentor that will teach them if they can afford it. I came to this realization when I was in apprenticeship at a barbing salon and I wondered why people never teach themselves barbing, or carpentry or painting or even Mechanic's, why is it hard to get a self taught mechanic. I not saying there aren't or it's impossible to teach yourself certain skills or things like that but if you will go that route, then you should be prepared to go through a lot of pains through trial and error, and a very much longer time to learn from your own personal experience and mistakes. But with mentorship, the ground work has been laid, if you have a genuine mentor, you have the opportunity to learn from the mistakes and experience of your mentor within a shorter period of time, and you also benefit from their guidance and not wander alone because there experience will guide you through the right part and right stuff or knowledge to learn. So here's that from me and cheers to everyone. it is my desire that we all achieve our breakthroughs and success in this business...
Cheers
#the indisciplined trader
#noobs/newbies FTA classrep 😜

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
So here's my market review for the DXY;
I have no bias on the weekly Chart because price made a swing high after rejecting off the weekly SIBI, there's a possibility that price could push down into the previous price range or continue to rally to the consequent encroachment of the monthly SIBI @107.789
On the daily chart, I can see a bearish market structure shift and also Friday's candle was unable to close above the bearish breaker block high which also has confluence of the IFVG. I would be anticipating to see lower prices this coming week...
on the 4h chart I would like to see price push lower to the FVG that coincides with the month open and the bearish breaker block low...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
Also on EU, I am indecisive on the weekly Chart as to where price would want to go. Price also made a swing low after sweeping the low of Mon 02 Jan 2023, and the bullish market structure shift on the daily chart. price could still push lower to reach the monthly BISI resting before pushing higher.
on the 4h chart, I see SSL resting below the equal lows which has confluence of the FVG below the lows, so I will be expecting price to take that out before moving higher

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
I have same bias on GU as with EU, but I will be paying more attention to GU this coming week as its chart is more diametrically opposed with the DXY than EU at the moment.

cc: @boss kozmicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DestinyDjohn: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
realone12:
Listen to boss infofirst on patience, study
boss gabsonfx2 pattern on market behavior.. now look where I arrived.. 45% on fundedfx competition.. gabsonfx2 really opened my eyes on how gold behaves sha

Realone for a reason ....keep up the good work man

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lanshile:
Maroka,samfelly,fxwarrior
You guys have a lot to teach awon agba traders this weekend
It is not easy for traders with years of screen time to admit they are doing something wrong or something isn't going right but for me I'm super humble when I want to learn something and had to become the mouthpiece of others so that they won't be left behind
How did you approach the market to be raking in all those pips and what timeframe did you use to execute your trades and what about your risk management and how did you trade to meet that percentage in a short period of time shey na scalping or you dey swing am ni

There's nothing I can say that has not been said before. One thing is to say something, another is to take action or should I say have the perseverance to see through that action.

I trade gold. Try to look at daily and weekly charts atleast. You can use 1 hour for entry.

Never scalp gold. You can day trade or swing.

NB: Take note of key Support and Resistance levels. Never buy at resistance or sell at support. Have your stoploss set always.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fxwarrior:

There's nothing I can say that has not been said before. One thing is to say something, another is to take action or should I say have the perseverance to see through that action.

I trade gold. Try to look at daily and weekly charts atleast. You can use 1 hour for entry.

NB: Take note of key Support and Resistance levels. Never buy at resistance or sell at support. Have your stoploss set always.
Gold diggers take note
Thanks boss mi

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fxwarrior:

why did you advice not to scalpe gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
Gold and GU for 15th -20th October

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
Pls I need mentor .am a beginner trader..pls help me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Puremark:
. Okay patiently waiting
https: // whatsapp.com /channel/0029VaAuabKA2pL3zKUoX3r
Follow this WhatsApp channel to get trade markups and education
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
Puremark:
Pls I need mentor .am a beginner trader..pls help me

Mentor?

Watch videos of the people you want to mentor you

Try some of the free concepts they share

Some of them use 3-7 pips as stop loss, if you can't do that, then it's pointless seeking them to mentor you.

After you are sure you like their style

There are ways to get their mentorship courses at the cost of your internet data alone...

See images below

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
On GBPUSD, here is what I am still anticipating, a move towards 1.2500 #gbpusd

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by letuak(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPUSD, here is what I am still anticipating, a move towards 1.2500 #gbpusd

I concurred with GU upward move this week bc my bellwether for GU is Gold.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Puremark:
why did you advice not to scalpe gold
the question is why u wan scalp something as erratic as gold?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.