Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (466805 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
But Paladin get mind sha

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
Who dey follow CHFJPY with me... Let's try this.. If the first one failed.. We ll try the second one.. TP should reach within a week...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
samfelly:

Charly20, hope you are doing fine, boss? School work, abi? E no easy anywhere, but easy does it.

I believe Zonall is still our Season 24 Anchor or we would want to do it by way of voting? My humble submission, please

Whats up with @zonal?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
🤔

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
infofirst:

Whats up with @zonal?

Just been stuck with that name, since last year, when I proposed he do us the honour when Charly20 wasn't coming forth, at last the minute. Other than that, nothing else, boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Skanas(m): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Davigle:
🤔

Yeah, this should be true ooo considering the large number of Nigerians struggling economically, coupled with bad leadership and ever falling Naira, which sees the little proceeds from offline hustle steadily losing its purchasing power on a daily. Man gaz think outer da box to earn in superior currency.

Na just sey the forex sef haarrddd gan embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Wiconsefx: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2023
infofirst:

Whats up with @zonal?

The man with a golden heart, I greet you boss mi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:33am On Nov 05, 2023
I exited the trade when a news regarding the earnings came out.In stock trading,you also have to consider the fundamentals too.
samfelly:

Are you still this trade (Tesla)? Add a screenshot, if you are

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2023
samfelly:
Year 2024 Anchor, please take note

Re: Forex Trade Alerts (and Discussions): Season 24

Or should it be (and Endless Discussions)?

Just leave it at the original

When you start adding additional,
A crook with take the original

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2023
samfelly:

Abeg, make e never drop. Make I first withdraw big @ above NGN1,000 xchange first
Every man da fine watin go benefit am

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2023
Immortal99:

the difference between BOJ,BOE,RBA and your CBN governor is that .... before RBA made that statement..... background team has calculated a lot of things concerning BOT balance of trade and other currency value metrics..... while your CBN governor fit be from Hilton e leave im babe rush come read wetin im secretary type for am ....

in fact im sure that na 1700 the secretary type.... e no see am well grin grin
The Economy Minister who said 700 isn't a local champion! Above 700, there would be intervention; far below 700, there'd be; equilibrium point, and that's the modus operandi of central banking.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

The Economy Minister who said 700 isn't a local champion! Above 700, there would be intervention; far below 700, there'd be; equilibrium point, and that's the modus operandi of central banking.

All am seeing is a medium term correction, the USD isn't done with the naira in my own view.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

you just de yan theory....

ur eye go clear when e go reach N1,500

intervention ko equilibrium ni ..

your economy no produce enough export to reduce the margin when fuel which is the major industry energy source in a country like this was cheap.....it is when the fuel is now x2 x3...you want to do equilibrium and intervention

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2023
Immortal99:

your economy no produce enough export to reduce the margin when fuel which is the major industry energy source in a country like this was cheap.....it is when the fuel is now x2 x3...you want to do equilibrium and intervention
Ok o! Make we dey watch.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2023
Immortal99:

Couple with the fact that they are also highly fiscally irresponsible.

How can somebody in the last regime give job to his cabinet and decide to not to supervise them for the entire duration of their tenure, giving them free hand ✋ to do as they please?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2023
Btcee should sell to 31280 SL 36030.
Price: 35062
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2023
Feshizzy:

Just leave it at the original

When you start adding additional,
A crook with take the original

Okay, chief, the name remains. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2023
Immortal99:

Ko ye won. Yo ye won lola cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I exited the trade when a news regarding the earnings came out.In stock trading,you also have to consider the fundamentals too.

Okay. But now, with the wildfire incidence in Maui, Hawii, Telsa would be more bullish, in my opinion
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
samfelly:

Charly20, hope you are doing fine, boss? School work, abi? E no easy anywhere, but easy does it.

I believe Zonall is still our Season 24 Anchor or we would want to do it by way of voting? My humble submission, please
In case we're voting...
I nominate Geovanni412. Everybody knows why.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
dmahn:
Who dey follow CHFJPY with me... Let's try this.. If the first one failed.. We ll try the second one.. TP should reach within a week...

Now this looks sexy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Only setup found. Hopefully it clicks.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
kozmicity:

In case we're voting...

Had Charly20 not been nominated my dice would have been cast for Geovanni412 our resident forex professor. In that case, I shall go for Charly20 unless otherwise decided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Zamanda: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
kozmicity:

In case we're voting...

Hahahahaha, the walking encyclopedia himself cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Please my mt5 is not working
Who is also experience this.
It was just writing conneting.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Let's give it to Geovanni412 for 24
I like the way he always back up his claim with evidence
He will also be a good mediator when the violence geng start their battle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ballzproblemm: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Puremark:
Please my mt5 is not working Who is also experience this. It was just writing conneting.
clear cache try again also make sure your password and the server are correct

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
dmahn:

I don't think I will necessarily be looking for a buy, it might be heading for a corrective move first before the next leg up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
obilokechukwu:
yes us30 will continue to remain bullish throughout the end of 2023 base on market analysis. on my analysis the market move in two phase which are impulsive and correction move, right now us30 is on impulsive move that will last through this 2023, then move to correction phase which i did not like to trade on that. not only that us30 always respect three touch movement, impose move, correction move. if you can understand your correction move very well, us30 will be easy for you. watch the chart below that is my analysis on top down analysis on us30.
on my next class i will talk about types of correction, there are four type of correction.
today class i am going to talk about type of correction. this is where your eyes need to channel into.
types of correction
1 reveser correction
2 contination correction
3 expansion correction
4 ascending correction
5 descending correction
reveser correction happen when there is long move of impose move or after the move of impose in any of the time frame by doing top
down analysis. when you see impulsive then correction will talk place after impulsive move. e.g watch the chart below.
continuation correction happen when impulsive move has talk place, then the next to it is continuation correction. it happen inform of
resistant and support at the same time or when you put your horizontal ruler at resistance and the same time you put your horizontal
ruler at support level. this tell you that the market is in continuation correction phase. that is after impulsive move.
ascending, reveser, descending want to look like or characterise the same way but reveser correction is differ. next class i will show you
them difference. just see this current chart below it.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
samfelly:

Okay. But now, with the wildfire incidence in Maui, Hawii, Telsa would be more bullish, in my opinion
boss please can you kindly explain the correlation between the wild fire incidence in Maui and Tesla stocks. Tryna expand my knowledge sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
obilokechukwu:

today class i am going to talk about type of correction. this is where your eyes need to channel into.
types of correction
1 reveser correction
2 continution correction
3 expansion correction
4 ascending correction
5 descending correction
reveser correction happen when there is long move of impose move or after the move of impose in any of the time frame by doing top
down analysis. when you see impose then correction will talk place after impose move. e.g watch the chart below.
continution correction happen when impose move has talk place, then the next to it is continution correction. it happen inform of
resistant and support at the same time or when you put your horizontal ruler at resistance and the same time you put your horizontal
ruler at support level. this tell you that the market is in continutional correction phase. that is after impose move.
ascending, reveser, desending want to look like or characterise the same way but reveser correction is differ. next class i will show you
them difference. just see this current chart below it.
Guy, na elliotwave you dey analyse like this? Come learn work from the best wave analyst in the world.

Impulse or impulsive, not impose

Corrective move

Reversal

Continuation.

You tried sha but you're just starting because wave analysis deep gan; that's why many find it difficult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
No be everything be chart and analysis...

Try dey exercise every day especially if you are a day trader

Before you carry your family and relationship problem enter chart...

At least if you are busy, buy stationary bike and do minimum of 5 mins ride per day or do spot running for 10 mins.

Links:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wellness/2023/04/05/exercise-brain-thinking-bdnf/

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.