Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (466996 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
Due to falling oil prices, Bloomberg reported that Russia will cut its crude oil export duties by 5.7% for December
New import duties that began in December were set at the equivalent of $3.37 per barrel or $24.7 per ton, according to Bloomberg.

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia may extend its cut oil production until 2024 according to Reuters due to Energy Aspects co-founder Amrita Sen as said citing oil prices that are still too high and fundamentals that are still too strong to support a reversal. Oil price yesterday back to decline and is now traded at 76.55

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
I believe gold is setting up for another bull run. I expect gold to correct lower and maybe consolidate between 1955.xx and 1950.xx, if it does that we may see a bullish momentum by Friday before market close.
Although I maybe wrong, but I sure am sitting on the sidelines until I am sure of what I am seeing before I dive in...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
FXcandles:
Due to falling oil prices, Bloomberg reported that Russia will cut its crude oil export duties by 5.7% for December
New import duties that began in December were set at the equivalent of $3.37 per barrel or $24.7 per ton, according to Bloomberg.

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia may extend its cut oil production until 2024 according to Reuters due to Energy Aspects co-founder Amrita Sen as said citing oil prices that are still too high and fundamentals that are still too strong to support a reversal. Oil price yesterday back to decline and is now traded at 76.55

I guess the bulls won't be here anytime sooner maybe Q1 of 2024, as it stands the bears are having a field trip on the black gold...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 2:00am On Nov 16, 2023
eur/aud... buy!!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 2:04am On Nov 16, 2023
gold... ill be on the look out to get some longs loaded later in the day. probably after the bears have been trapped.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:39am On Nov 16, 2023
Puremark:
Why non farm payroll news release is not coming up in December .pls enlighten me

Bro next NFP is on Dec 8, you can check forexfactory or fxstreet...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 4:32am On Nov 16, 2023
dmahn:
Let's try this on Audchf. I've been agressive on this trade by opening an instant buy at the current market price with 1:1 RR... Conservatively I ll be watching the price to tap into my TL, wait for a price action confirmation and I ll add to loosing position... If the TL failed to hold, then SL will do it's job 😉

Price gave a strong reversal pattern on the H1 but I didn't listen to it coz I felt its a trap to sellers, I felt its trap coz I was expecting a very strong positive employment change which was actually very positive but reverse is the case on the chart. Could it be as a result of the unemployment rate that got increased by just 1% that made whole positive employment change negative?... Well!! Stop loss is about to do it's job cry.... The market will do whatever it intended to do wether news is positive or negative...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 6:21am On Nov 16, 2023
Oh me ,what has befallen you,as at this time yesterday was on TFT front page with 53% bal. The village people came calling, press more u can be number one,I adher to their advice and started pressing, today have received my quit notice letter from TFT .

Feel like crying oh Lord may this not befall my funded next account mbok.
My FUNDED NEXT is still alive with 50% bal. But those traders there are like alien 👾.
E be I go stop here till next week oo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by altteemy: 6:26am On Nov 16, 2023
Hantec Markets Live Competition coming soon.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 6:28am On Nov 16, 2023
Gold is clearly ranging. Best to stay out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2023
kozmicity:
UJ sell setup. The buy has been invalidated.

I don follow u place trades.
Make i go chill for tp

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by main24(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2023
kozmicity, samfelly and the powers that be in this thread;

We can achieve higher success in this place by forming pods of individuals with similar strategy.
Hold each other accountable, daily report cards, share trade ideas, etc.

Two good heads are better than one...how about 10 good heads?? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2023
rhynoemmie:

I don follow u place trades.
Make i go chill for tp

Might get to 159-160 before the fall, I have a buy setup.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I couldn't find the investor's password so I sent the acct password.

Lolz don't mind Ibrahim,with all the stress,he still no obey the competition rules,so so painful that this 10% may still end up getting nothing despite the rule bodly stated

Maximum of 2 positions no matter the lot size but my friend packs positions once
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Lolz don't mind Ibrahim,with all the stress,he still no obey the competition rules,so so painful that this 10% may still end up getting nothing despite the rule bodly stated

Maximum of 2 positions no matter the lot size but my friend packs positions once

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
What do you mean by what you said undecided,you can open up to 20 position as long as the total lot doesn't exceed 0.20.

When I saw this ,I knew something was wrong and that push m to check his opened positions and found the SS cos hearing up to 20 positions,I was like what grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2023
Kaybee7000:

When I saw this ,I knew something was wrong and that push m to check his opened positions and found the SS cos hearing up to 20 positions,I was like what grin

Lol, Ibrahim no they calm down at all

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2023
DXYY:

Might get to 159-160 before the fall, I have a buy setup.

To hat thing na better sell o! 2000 pips sell
UJ at 15139 SL 15200
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

To hat thing na better sell o! 2000 pips sell
UJ at 15139 SL 15200

As all my bosses don dey say sell like this will be watching keenly , for now m still holding my buy, will watch if it gets to that your POI.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2023
Davigle:

Bro next NFP is on Dec 8, you can check forexfactory or fxstreet...
thank you. Na real nigger you be shocked grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2023
ernesco0816517:
Oh me ,what has befallen you,as at this time yesterday was on TFT front page with 53% bal. The village people came calling, press more u can be number one,I adher to their advice and started pressing, today have received my quit notice letter from TFT .

My FUNDED NEXT is still alive with 50% bal. But those traders there are like alien 👾.
what do you mean ? Shey make I give you my own tft competition acc
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2023
On USDCHF, my baise. Risky trade. 😊

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2023
ernesco0816517:

village people are real. But we must be accountable for our mistakes. Sorry about that. Balance based draw down still the best
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2023
peteregwu:

Hawkeye!!! grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2023
peteregwu:
I hope I can air my opinion.

This usdchf might be digging for crude oil in the long term,

D goal still remains 423%

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2023
nzechu:
I hope I can air my opinion.

This usdchf might be digging for crude oil in the long term,

D goal still remains 423%
I concur! A big crash coming. That's an impulse move about to begin on the daily.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2023
ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT !

Do you known that The funded trader (TFT)one of the best prop firm company is now offering 5% discount on all there challenge account .I know you will not want to miss this opportunity . so that why I have bring it to your fingertips
So grab this offer NOW while it last.
You can grab your offer through this link https://dashboard.thefundedtraderprogram.com/purchasechallenge-n/?sl=16373
Make sure you use our discount code in order to get your 5% discount.

OUR discount code TFTTrader9861950
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2023
Are you really serious? undecided,the competition is about building professional traders and not gamblers.
Kaybee7000:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Skanas(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2023
infofirst:

With 0.1lot, you need 1000pips to hit 10% if you trade pairs that have round figure as lot value like gu eu au nu gold us30 etc..
It is not a must to open two positions at a time. But only 0.1 lot must be open at a time. So as to help track everything.
DD is 5%, overall DD is 10%.

Kaybee7000 you are right about the rule thing with reference to the bolded above ☝️

Samfelly, the bolded above ☝️was clearly stated by Infofirst before commencement of the challenge, for easy tracking I guess...but then, some folks didn’t stick to the rule sha

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Are you really serious? undecided,the competition is about building professional traders.
and how is not adhering to rules professional if not gambling.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2023
ernesco0816517:

Oh, no, sorry. In this business, we get many opportunities to do the right thing, but we somehow don't do them. Hold that Fundednext strong, mbok. In short, I dey come collect your phone keep for you, till next month before I give you back cool

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.