Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (470946 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Sus4(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Good evening everyone, hope your day has been going well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Sus4(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
I want to for the first time take part in prop firm challenge, pls which prop firm would you recommend?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
haryodehjia:

Go for sunking heard it comes with complete package of lighting n some stuffs but pls make your research and check their outlets for more information

Thanks...

i have contacted them through their website...

I'm yet to get a response
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Immortal99:

Thanks...

i have contacted them through their website...

I'm yet to get a response
Go to jumia, it's 120k thereabout. The jumia link is on their website
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
geedot:
If it breaks that 1.095xx resistance and turns it to the new support, You can long it. With what I'm seeing on my EU daily and h4 TFs, why would anyone wanna long EU now? Unless you're longing with a very wide SL sha.

But, all these are just mere assumptions, we get our own plans, market sef get hin own plans too.

Nice opinion sha. To answer the bolded. The 2 trendlines are drawn from both h4 and daily. Plus my strategy says if my blue MA is still pointing upward, i will continue to look for buys. However if the trendline got broken, i will start to look for sells price action

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
randy01:

You never know how to trade.thats why cuz you can trade with anything as long as you are good trader.i will admit laptop/big screen make things easier but not having those is not excuse for trader failure performance.my laptop develop hard-disk problem since two months and I been trading with my phone without issue.use what you have bro.

Yes sir I'm using what I have.

I just want to upgrade and widen my scope. Thanks anyways for your input
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Davigle:

There's a famous saying that says, where there's a will, there's a way... and that has been my mantra all through my life. bro laptop or not, you can still make good analysis using your phone. yes of course the chart that you see through phone screen is too skewed and limited. But dude you gotta make do with what you've gat. I have a laptop too, but my laptop is broken and I ain't gat maney for repairs but that ain't gonna stop me from trading... because my reason to succeed is so strong that no matter what my present situation is, it won't deterr me. I analyse and trade with just my phone, I don't enjoy it because it is limiting but I am not discouraged because I have come to terms with my present circumstances and I will keep on fighting until I succeed. So bro don't give up or wait until you get a laptop, you have been doing well so far, so keep on pushing on. The road to success is never easy. cheers mate...💪

Bless Up sir.

Giving up is for sissies and pussies. Thanks so very much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
rhynoemmie:

I'm focussing more on GU this week.
There's an fvg on the weekly that I think you missed. It's between 1.255ish and 1.26. I'm looking to sell frok that zone.

Na just fomc dy fear me

Davigle hope you took advantage of this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
The weeks almost over.
Pick your poison and short.

Na only correlation between gu and uj wan spoil this set- up but I'll be hanging around till New York session tomorrow make i knw wetin go sup

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hi folks, I'm still bearish on the DXY, and the pairs that caught my attention at the moment is GU and AU ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Next DOL on the DXY is the equal lows on 1h chart

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
GU and AU, cc: rhynoemmie, kozmicity, abham and et all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Gold update.
I jumped out of my gold buy because I was too focused on the lower timeframe and because of the correlation it did today, but after looking at the daily and 4h chart I saw price made a very small imbalance on the daily chart which is in confluence with a 4h imbalance where price is being supported at the moment, so I am on the sidelines waiting to join the bulls if my trade model shows up. So I am still very much bullish on gold...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
dmahn:
Messed up big time cry cry .... Closed out on a good trade due to fear.. Jumped on a bad one coz it looks almost risk free... I knew I was in trouble when I couldn't place those trades on my live account cry cry cry.... Taking a break till next month again.. Meaning I have just december to do 13% shocked shocked.. I have failed to Situp... Usoil rallied down after I exited my short.. Eu rallied down immediately I enter my buy.. 3%DD

I still believe oil short is still valid as OPEC postponed their meeting which was scheduled to hold this Sunday to next week, 30th of November to be precise and as a result of that, crude is tanking at the moment...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Davigle:

Oya oooooo, turkey to the moon, you've heard the bossman and it's holiday season, so you better long turkey with you liver and kidneys cos be about te land on the moon...

where my broker sef, turkey long 1000 lot sl 0.1 pip, tp open 🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️

Confirm. But make sure you close position before NY session on Thursday. Tp or nor tp

dmahn:

SL Open ke cheesy cheesy... Na open TP i don hear b4, SL wey open na margin call oo grin

High probability trade.

Proudpolygamist:

😂😂😂😂

abheg make una follow me Buy Palestine
SL -2pips , TP OPEN

😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:29am On Nov 23, 2023
Oil price today is 76.75, the price yesterday plunged roughly 4% in a few hours and landed low at 73.81. Oil price reversion and formed pin bar in a daily candle. Analysts gave the reason that oil prices fell because on Wednesday morning after confirmation that this weekend's OPEC+ meeting would be postponed. The postponement has been linked to Saudi Arabia's dissatisfaction over the production levels of other members.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 12:43am On Nov 23, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 1:38am On Nov 23, 2023
Gold is struggling at the moment. Bearish tendencies in place. Exited long and done for this week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 1:52am On Nov 23, 2023
Come to think of it, there's a holiday in US today called Thanksgiving day. Bank is closed.

I am done with trading for this week. See you next week.

This is the period when accounts are blown. In simple terms: stop loss hunting as liquidity is decreased.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 4:28am On Nov 23, 2023
My setups.

I'm deciding to enter GU irrespective of liquidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 4:37am On Nov 23, 2023
only God knows how many times i dne buy this eur/aud this week and jumped out with tiny profit. hopefully this one can fly safely.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 4:37am On Nov 23, 2023
Davigle, mbok no vex for me. I was indisposed and couldn't say my piece on your charts. But hopefully, going forward I go dey here. And congratulations on hitting 10 percent 🎉🎉🎉🎉

E no easy😁

These are some of the trades in still on this week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 4:41am On Nov 23, 2023
eur/gbp... will be adding to my sell on every pull back till s.l is hit

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 5:01am On Nov 23, 2023
wuyexzy01:
only God knows how many times i dne buy this eur/aud this week and jumped out with tiny profit. hopefully this one can fly safely.

Could you tell me why you're buying?

To be honest, I see only one reason why you should buy unless you're a swing trader( and it's not strong). I see about three reasons why you should sell.

The only reason you ahould buy is because it's at a support/demand zone.

The reason why I'm against a buy, or a buy without waiting for confirmation is that look at the H4, it's been making consecutive lower lows before it got to that zone. It has been filling imbalances too and there is an imbalance below that your zone. (I don't know how you trade, but the way I do it, you should treat imbalance as liquidity because price always looks to fill it out eventually)

There's a more viable zone on the H4 just below the imbalance. That imbalance is the most discounted one before the significant low is broken.

Now on the H1, multiple breaks of structure to the downside before current price, and it created another imbalance with a supply zone just above it plus it's in the most premium zone of the move. If you want to enter a buy, I would wait for a break of the H1 high and a pullback.

I drew my Fibonacci tool for a sell setup and found the the -27 fib extension evens out at around your SL, and the -50 extends to the edge of the H4 zone I talked about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 6:02am On Nov 23, 2023
If you really want to understand the market, stop having a favourite side or having a fixed mindset.

Last week could be bullish, this week might be bearish.
Having a fixed bullish mindset might deny you, the joy of today.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DESTROTECH(m): 6:31am On Nov 23, 2023
Fxwarrior:
If you really want to understand the market, stop having a favourite side or having a fixed mindset.

Last week could be bullish, this week might be bearish.
Having a fixed bullish mindset might deny you, the joy of today.

I agree with this, Trade what you see not what you think

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2023
kozmicity:
Davigle, mbok no vex for me. I was indisposed and couldn't say my piece on your charts. But hopefully, going forward I go dey here. And congratulations on hitting 10 percent 🎉🎉🎉🎉

E no easy😁

These are some of the trades in still on this week.

Wagbayi.. Ride that bastardt EU...

Cc geedot .. You see I'm not the only one that's still bullish on EU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2023
dmahn:

Trade still left open, now running on loss. I couldn't get the amount of drop I expected yesterday that would have made me move SL to BE. So I'm still in it with my 80pips SL.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2023
GabsonFX2:
I'm out of gold long - I don't like that yesterday's close, to the bolded, seems it's happening from today. I made good profits from the trade though

I'm also out and on the sidelines waiting for it to align once again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2023
dmahn:

E pain me say e no dey give pips well... But what to do? Money is money?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2023
Davigle:
GU and AU, cc: rhynoemmie, kozmicity, abham and et all

My POV on GU. I'd like to see it sell o the H4 OB before I buy it. The liquidity above the sell zone is giving me doubt about the authenticity of the sell, but I'd still do it unless market conditions changes.

I've been waiting for confirmation entries too much and as a result I've missed trades that could've put me at around 5% in the challenge. I'd be patient for my setups sha, but impatient in my execution with respect to the market condition.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2023
CHFJPY. Risky though. 😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.