Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465049 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
ernesco0816517:
Okay fam πŸ’•, please just google rules on express consistency account,if you read it and understand,and u still want it (the account) no wahala,the account still dey available.

paste the Express consistency rule here let me see. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
busco59:
Good day guys, I am new here but not actually new to trading. Please who knows of tickmill and the $30 no deposit bonus the offer to new customers. I registered with them for the no deposit bonus account and the gave me $30 dollars to trade with for 60 days. The say make a minimum of $30 or a maximum of $100 in profit within the timeframe and keep the profit. So even if you make $1000 in profit you only get $100 and you must also make at least $30 to be up for withdrawal. I made over $130 in profit in about 2 weeks and I was glad to go claim my $100 profit only for them to say say you will have to match up the amount you intend to withdraw by depositing into the platform.
I started the no deposit bonus account because I had no capital of my own to trade, but seeing them ask me to deposit the equivalent of what I intend withdrawing is giving me headache. I am thinking of taking a loan from bank to deposit and after withdrawal I pay them back. But my fear is I don't know much about them and the reviews I saw online are not all that convincing. So I decided to ask here if anyone knows about the platform, before I take action I would regret.
Attached with my post are my trading results.

If you know you don't have any other means to pay back the money you intend to borrow from bank aside the profit you make from tickmill bonus, then don't borrow the money. Don't trust the idea of some of this brokers. What if you borrow the money and deposit it and you ain't able to withdraw it, what's will you do?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
Gasive:

After reading the rules, you can keep the account.
Thanks.

Local man cannot come and go and kill himself ontop mathematics. grin grin grin

This one you and OfficialP don run from the account, something must really dey that rule. I no wan use my hand go dig out that something. Abeg, show me the thing cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
samfelly:

paste the Express consistency rule here let me see. Thanks

Boss use this link below πŸ‘‡
https://help.fundednext.com/en/articles/8021146-how-does-the-express-consistency-rule-work-at-fundednext

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
ernesco0816517:

Thanks boss,this community has really help me as a trader.u guys are wonderful πŸ‘, irrespective of the vawulence atimes.
But what is man without vawulence πŸ˜‚.

Thank you so much. More blessings. You are one of the reason can not but keep doing his thing regardless of the vawulence.

You are one of the rare here. I remembered that you even stated that you are not interested in the refund for the ftmo acct you got from me. And that should help someone here. I hope someone here is inspire by people like you

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
Riverrun:
So Gentlemen and ladies,

Finally got an account courtesy of @ernesco0816517

πŸ™ Thank You so much man. πŸ‘

God blessings in multiple folds. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰

Amen.

Congrats, Riverrun.

By the way, the other update you talked about here, you lock up, why?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
infofirst:

Thank you so much. More blessings. You are one of the reason can not but keep doing his thing regardless of the vawulence.

You are one of the rare here. I remembered that you even stated that you are not interested in the refund for the ftmo acct you got from me. And that should help someone here. I hope someone here is inspire by people like you

Wow 😳 boss thanks alot,I want be like u boss.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
samfelly:

This one you and OfficialP don run from the account, something must really dey that rule. I no wan use my hand go dig out that something. Abeg, show me the thing cheesy

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
ethereum will continua his bullish trend it has touch the key level, when resistance turn to support. this tell us that ethereum will continue his buy or impulsive phase. see chart below. please send me mega bit on this number 0.7.0.1.6.6.4.7.4.0.8. for more update

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
samfelly:

Wetin happen? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The rules boss, its not clear to me.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
ernesco0816517:

Thanks boss,this community has really help me as a trader.u guys are wonderful πŸ‘, irrespective of the vawulence atimes.
But what is man without vawulence πŸ˜‚.

You are a good person. I wish you the best in your endeavors

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
2pep:
I've got alpha capital group 5k account, still waiting for the November ACG competition winners account to cap it all. wink

Wow, 2024 go too sweet o. Men dey mount their post, already. The top no go lonely for fta, rara.

But, ACG no try o. The least lot size is 0.1. Nothing like 0.01

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
Succhris:

You are a good person. I wish you the best in your endeavors

Thank you boss,but nobody good except Abasi Ibom.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tinyemeka(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
Riverrun:

This is a big problem. He you tried withdrawing into a crypto account?

Has been showing "processing" more than 2 hours after I requested withdrawal.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tinyemeka:

Has been showing "processing" more than 2 hours after I requested withdrawal.

Are you withdrawing into a binance (crypto) account? Give more information about the means you are using for the withdrawal.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tinyemeka(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
Riverrun:

Are you withdrawing into a binance (crypto) account? Give more information about the means you are using for the withdrawal.

Making withdrawal into my BTC wallet on Luno.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tinyemeka:

Making withdrawal into my BTC wallet on Luno.

I think this should work. May you should exercise a little patience or refresh the page after a short while and retry.

But If you're still having difficulties after this, It would be advisable to contact them through email.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Same here, yesterday's selloff is continuing. Taking a loss gave a sad feeling tho.

Bossmi, don't feel sad, I have rewired my brain so that I no longer feel sad whenever I take a loss on gold instead whenever I take a loss I tell myself that I am being punished for being impatient so rather I'll just wait more and let the market show its hands cuz I know for sure that once I take a trade and the market moves in my favour I'm definitely going to make a killing so today wasn't our day we wait patiently. I will wait patiently for gold to do her shakara because, after she don calm down na then I go ride her well, Powell oooooo where art thou,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tinyemeka(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Riverrun:

I think this should work. May you should exercise a little patience or refresh the page after a short while and retry.

But If you're still having difficulties after this, It would be advisable to contact them through email.

Yeah. I've just filled a contact form. Awaiting their response currently.

Thanks πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tinyemeka(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Same here, yesterday's selloff is continuing. Taking a loss gave a sad feeling tho.

Gold will continue falling until 1990 or 1920. Any price uptrend is simply a fake out for now.

Sorry about your loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
ernesco0816517:

Boss use this link below πŸ‘‡
https://help.fundednext.com/en/articles/8021146-how-does-the-express-consistency-rule-work-at-fundednext

Awon were,
Dem dey find who dey wan kill, no be me and dem πŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tinyemeka:

Gold will continue falling until 1990 or 1920. Any price uptrend is simply a fake out for now.

Sorry about your loss.

I also lost 2% of my account on the TFT December competition today on gold, na Bitcoin saved my ass today, still holding it thou, Bitcoin to the moon or 48k
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tinyemeka:

Yeah. I've just filled a contact form. Awaiting their response currently.

Thanks πŸ™

Please when they respond, try to update us here with the response so others with same issues will know how to navigate it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 2pep(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
samfelly:

Wow, 2024 go too sweet o. Men dey mount their post, already. The top no go lonely for fta, rara.

Well in some of their pairs 0.01 lot = 0.1 lot. Noticed it in some indices.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
samfelly:

My brother the thing just weak me... I vex use am load gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
PLEASE HOUSE I HAVE A QUESTION.

BETWEEN FTMO OR FUNDEDNEXT,

WHICH IS BETTER AND FRIENDLY?

PLEASE πŸ™
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Donsheddy:

My brother the thing just weak me... I vex use am load gold

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by yetown(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
busco59:
Good day guys, I am new here but not actually new to trading. Please who knows of tickmill and the $30 no deposit bonus the offer to new customers. I registered with them for the no deposit bonus account and the gave me $30 dollars to trade with for 60 days. The say make a minimum of $30 or a maximum of $100 in profit within the timeframe and keep the profit. So even if you make $1000 in profit you only get $100 and you must also make at least $30 to be up for withdrawal. I made over $130 in profit in about 2 weeks and I was glad to go claim my $100 profit only for them to say say you will have to match up the amount you intend to withdraw by depositing into the platform.
I started the no deposit bonus account because I had no capital of my own to trade, but seeing them ask me to deposit the equivalent of what I intend withdrawing is giving me headache. I am thinking of taking a loan from bank to deposit and after withdrawal I pay them back. But my fear is I don't know much about them and the reviews I saw online are not all that convincing. So I decided to ask here if anyone knows about the platform, before I take action I would regret.
Attached with my post are my trading results.

Tickmill is a well reputable broker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
MrDoGood:
PLEASE HOUSE I HAVE A QUESTION.

BETWEEN FTMO OR FUNDEDNEXT,

WHICH IS BETTER AND FRIENDLY?

PLEASE
both are excellent... just close eye choose one.. na the two be the best
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by yetown(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
Riverrun:
So Gentlemen and ladies,

Finally got an account courtesy of @ernesco0816517

πŸ™ Thank You so much man. πŸ‘

God blessings in multiple folds. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰

Amen.

Congratulations…

Kindly explain how the rules applied

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
realone12:
both are excellent... just close eye choose one.. na the two be the best

Thanks.

I think I'll work with fundednext since the pay you commission while on challenge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
Trying my luck on FTMO demo

I should have been able to hit the target by Friday, but for some reasons, my VPs disconnect whenever I shutdown my PC

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.