Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (798236 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gasayi(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2023
Iamdonefapping:
if you like link me to President buhari, your dad will have swollen blokos soon...
This idiot scammed me of payoneer and he's here looking for another victim to scam.

His last moniker was kasiyya.. His new moniker is gasayi...

Have any business dealing with at your own risk...
Ómó jatti jatti...
Iamdonefapping is a scammer his alternate are officialldj djreloaded. Petty Scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2023
Iamdonefapping:
if you like link me to President buhari, your dad will have swollen blokos soon...
This idiot scammed me of payoneer and he's here looking for another victim to scam.

His last moniker was kasiyya.. His new moniker is gasayi...

Have any business dealing with at your own risk...
Ómó jatti jatti...
Really, this Djreloded!

You can't denial it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2023
Dude don login with Djreloded account 😂😂

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Djreloaded(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2023
Gasayi:
Iamdonefapping is a scammer his alternate are officialldj djreloaded. Petty Scammer
Retarded much?
Settle your gore with whomever you have issues.
You're not that anonymous and can be fished out with just your number

I have two monikers, this and officialdj.
You'll be used as a scapegoat if you don't take down this post
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Djreloaded(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2023
Djreloaded:
Retarded much?

Do not quote me looking for clout.

I'll mess you up, and I have the resources to.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Iamdonefapping: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Really, this Djreloded!

You can't denial it.
see this mumu boy. I dey warn you of that scammer you dey yarn rubbish.

That guy scam me of payoneer last week...
If you like don't be warned..
Your mumu go too much....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2023
Djreloaded:
Retarded much?

Hahaha 🤣😂, dude is tryna avoid disgrace.

I don't still get why you are denying your fap account!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Iamdonefapping: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2023
Gasayi, you won't die well.
Ugochukwu you IPOB bastard, dem go soon see your mugshot for hia.
No worry.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2023
Iamdonefapping:
see this mumu boy. I dey warn you of that scammer you dey yarn rubbish.

That guy scam me of payoneer last week...
If you like don't be warned..
Your mumu go too much....

Fellow punters, house, just take a look at the proof below(take a look at the plate, the food, the salad).

But Djreloded why denying your fap account?
Is like you no know say I be senior NFBI for here.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gasayi(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jimmynauty: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2023
😎🤣😎
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2023
Gasayi:
he is . . . This same as officialdj, https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/3211#122026345

https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/3219#122240935
I just even showed him the proof, thank you for this information.

Dude is forming big.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2023
Kai, Kai, Kai.

Smh.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gasayi(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:
Dude don login with Djreloded account 😂😂
his a fool . A very chronic masturbator
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Djreloaded(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Fellow punters, house, just take a look at the proof below(take a look at the plate, the food, the salad).

But Djreloded why denying your fap account?
Is like you no know say I be senior NFBI for here.
Stupid much?
Lowlife, everyone has a right to post their food servings..
You're still pained that I didn't send money to you huh?

I don't send money to hermaphrodites and degenerative scumbags...
Take that to the bank..
Nairaland isn't anonymous, and you'd be surprised as to the length I'd go to fish you out with just your number.
I have the connects, and you'll explain the reason for this senseless defamation...
I have only two monikers, this and officialdj....

You must really think I have the time to open monikers to satisfy online wannabes.

Newsflash, I copped this car for 17 million last week..
You ever seen a million in your life before?
Know your mates...
My last response to you.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kantebets(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2023
grin

“I got this car for 170 million “
Pesin wey dey drink garri without sugar

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Iamdonefapping: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2023
Gasayi:
he is . . . This same as officialdj, https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/3211#122026345

https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/3219#122240935

https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/3134#118929453

Officialdj Iamdonefapping djreloaded is same person and a scammer
i don warn una about this BASTARD
He who has ears let him here
He scammed me of payoneer funds last week and he's here with another id to scam hardworking Nigerians
You people are linking me to who I no sabi
Eee be like God wan punish una
Gasayi, Kasiyya AKA ugochukwu is a Scammer, and I've already reported to the station God willing.
Wait for it oga MI🤡
You go see pepper
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Iamdonefapping: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2023
Gasayi, if you like open 100 monikers, I dey your back gidigba
You go too collect
Dindirin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Iamdonefapping: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Mumu boy giving igbos bad names

I don already petition you give SCID
You go collect wotowoto
Beware of that BASTARDDDDDDD
Aka kasiyya aka ugochukwu aka gasayi
I don talk My own
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Djreloaded:
Stupid much?
Lowlife, everyone has a right to post their food servings..
You're still pained that I didn't send money to you huh?

I don't send money to hermaphrodites and degenerative scumbags...
Take that to the bank..
Nairaland isn't anonymous, and you'd be surprised as to the length I'd go to fish you out with just your number.
I have the connects, and you'll explain the reason for this senseless defamation...
I have only two monikers, this and officialdj....

You must really think I have the time to open monikers to satisfy online wannabes.

Newsflash, I copped this car for 17 million last week..
You ever seen a million in your life before?
Know your mates...
My last response to you.
It seems you don't know me!
Modified:

Okay.

Just admit that you a masturbator, and stop deceiving gullible Nairalanders with this online pictures and threats that would lead you to prison.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Iamdonefapping: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2023
Still waiting for your other IDS you'll use gasiya aka ugochukwu aka kasiyya. Youe name dey police black book, and you go chop watery beans and oil very soon. Useless child of a useless father.😁
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by idongesit88: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2023
abba09:
this addict, someone is trying to free u from the chains of gambling and you are calling pus-kin on him
hahaha! Una get mouth wahlai
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gasayi(m): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2023
Iamdonefapping:
Gasayi, if you like open 100 monikers, I dey your back gidigba
You go too collect
Dindirin

I am gasayi and I will go about my business. Bring escrow wese90 let deal and clear your doubts. Which I no u are a scammer and jobless. Keep following me around like a bodyguard on nairaland. It doesn't stop my business so far I dealing with escrow
Shalom
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Djreloaded(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Modified:

Okay.

Just admit that you a masturbator, and stop deceiving gullible Nairalanders with this online pictures and threats that would lead you to prison.
send me a link to the online picture.
🤡

If you do, I'll send you 10,000 this minute....
Dude, I liked your personality once, but I'll fuccc you up if you disrespect my name....
Masturbator? Is that a word? Only losers do that shi.t....
I'm married with kids and sidechiccccs...
So keep your opinion to yourself you retard.....
The online bubble is different from reality, and I know the life I'm enjoying in reality...
It can only be in your dreams.....
Stop quoting me, and maybe I'd be forced to credit your account like I've always done my boy....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Iamdonefapping: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Gasayi:
I am gasayi and I will go about my business. Bring escrow wese90 let deal and clear your doubts. Which I no u are a scammer and jobless. Keep following me around like a bodyguard on nairaland. It doesn't stop my business so far I dealing with escrow
Shalom
e be like your papa dey craze? I pity anybody wey go transact with ugochukwu aka gasayi aka kasiyya aka the notorious scammer of nairaland
Your petition go soon ready, and I must send your mugshot for here make everybody see

Hahahahaha
I will quote all your post on nairaland as a scammer, and any new moniker you open, I re o
Oloriburukwu, dindiriin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Djreloaded:
send me a link to the online picture.
🤡

If you do, I'll send you 10,000 this minute....
Dude, I liked your personality once, but I'll fuccc you up if you disrespect my name....
Masturbator? Is that a word? Only losers do that shi.t....
I'm married with kids and sidechiccccs...
So keep your opinion to yourself you retard.....
The online bubble is different from reality, and I know the life I'm enjoying in reality...
It can only be in your dreams.....
Stop quoting me, and maybe I'd be forced to credit your account like I've always done my boy....
Okay 🤣
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gasayi(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2023
Iamdonefapping:
e be like your papa dey craze? I pity anybody wey go transact with ugochukwu aka gasayi aka kasiyya aka the notorious scammer of nairaland
Your petition go soon ready, and I must send your mugshot for here make everybody see

Hahahahaha
I will quote all your post on nairaland as a scammer, and any new moniker you open, I re o
Oloriburukwu, dindiriin
hahahaha u can just follow me to make it easier . Jobless adult and a scammer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gasayi(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Modified:

Okay.

djreloaded, officialdj Iamdonefapping. Chronic masturbator
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Iamdonefapping: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2023
Gasayi:
hahahaha u can just follow me to make it easier . Jobless adult and a scammer.
you're too daft to disguise

Any moniker you open, otilor
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Djreloaded(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2023
Gasayi:
djreloaded, officialdj Iamdonefapping. Chronic masturbator
Are you retarded......
I have no affliction with that moniker.

Seun I don't take defamation kindly..,..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gasayi(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2023
BY3LC

1xbet

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.