Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (798299 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
You can lose 5% of the money if you bet half on even (1st quarter) and the other half on odd (1st quarter) in basketball. 1.9+ odds each.

Lol. Are you trying to insinuate that I should let the money go or what?

Mind you, I have rolled this money over twice and still haven't reached the threshold. They told me to still keep staking. The useless MFS want me to lose the money. 😂
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
I made a deposit of 200k on Sportybet in March and played some games with it, although I didn't stake the whole deposit on these games. I tried to withdraw these winnings attached to the money but was barred from doing so.

I later tried to withdraw the deposit which I guess was my undoing but had always bypassed it in the past. It was rejected and I complained to their Customer service and was told that an imbalance had been caused by my trying to withdraw from my deposit. Okay. No wahala. I was advised to keep staking the whole deposit on games till I offset the imbalance. Shey na until Sportybet make me lose my whole money by trying to rollover my cash?

Who else has gone through this? How exactly did you have it sorted out? How long did it take you to offset the imbalance?

No offense oooo.... How will load 200k and not make maximum use of it Off course it's not a bank you deposit and withdraw... Even if na 1.10 odds, load account, bet and then withdraw your cash..... Simples.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Tradepunter2:

No offense oooo.... How will load 200k and not make maximum use of it Off course it's not a bank you deposit and withdraw... Even if na 1.10 odds, load account, bet and then withdraw your cash..... Simples.

Depositing the money there was for betting of course. Although I didn't stake the whole of the money. I used 50k, 30k, and 10k. In that order and won some money but they withheld the winnings.

But, what they told me was to bet the whole 200k. Ok fine, now I have done that twice and escaped from their claws and the money is at 525k, why won't they still allow me withdraw the whole money but tell me to keep staking? Nor be juju be that?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zeddyzed: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Instagram account needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Depositing the money there was for betting of course. Although I didn't stake the whole of the money. I used 50k, 30k, and 10k. In that order and won some money but they withheld the winnings.

But, what they told me was to bet the whole 200k. Ok fine, now I have done that twice and escaped from their claws and the money is at 525k, why won't they still allow me withdraw the whole money but tell me to keep staking? Nor be juju be that?
Show proof or idonbelievit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Withdraw 20k from the money first. I wan check something.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's like you will follow Stephenmoka.4 procedure by, dividing the money into 2.

Bet on any game, one part for Even score.
The other part for Odd score at odd of 1.90...

You will lose up to 5% of the money though.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TopBallers: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
recieve:
1.4 odds rollover for 30 days
Starting with 10# grin To win 242k at the end
Did you say 10 Naira? Mad grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
TopBallers:

Did you say 10 Naira? Mad grin grin
That's the left over cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Omooo that's crazy ooo..... I have never experienced such, I load bet and withdraw.... I never let my cash sleep in the bet account.... It doesn't make sense sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by idongesit88: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
I made a deposit of 200k on Sportybet in March and played some games with it, although I didn't stake the whole deposit on these games. I tried to withdraw these winnings attached to the money but was barred from doing so.

I later tried to withdraw the deposit which I guess was my undoing but had always bypassed it in the past. It was rejected and I complained to their Customer service and was told that an imbalance had been caused by my trying to withdraw from my deposit. Okay. No wahala. I was advised to keep staking the whole deposit on games till I offset the imbalance. Shey na until Sportybet make me lose my whole money by trying to rollover my cash?

Who else has gone through this? How exactly did you have it sorted out? How long did it take you to offset the imbalance?
Look for odds of 1.01 stake all ur money n withdraw without qualms VERY RISKY or u withdraw only ur winnings dat u placed bet. Always read bookies rules abt deposits n withdrawals
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bergavis:

Withdraw 20k from the money first. I wan check something.

I can't even withdraw 500N.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
idongesit88:
Look for odds of 1.01 stake all ur money n withdraw without qualms VERY RISKY or u withdraw only ur winnings dat u placed bet. Always read bookies rules abt deposits n withdrawals

It doesn't happen to me.... I have done up to 1m before targeting 250k... That's odds of 1.25.... and I withdrew after winning
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mccallistas:

It's like you will follow Stephenmoka.4 procedure by, dividing the money into 2.

Bet on any game, one part for Even score.
The other part for Odd score at odd of 1.90...

You will lose up to 5% of the money though.

I think I get the procedure now. I'll try this.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
idongesit88:

I have done this twice. They told me to still keep staking till I offset the imbalance.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by idongesit88: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Tradepunter2:

It depends on ones formula and trading capital, i used to have such amount in my betting account while i start my betting strategy with just 2k.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by idongesit88: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

60% of your capital must be staked in most bookies.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
idongesit88:
It depends on ones formula and trading capital, i used to have such amount in my betting account while i start my betting strategy with just 2k.

His matter is unique because he's won substantial amount that should result to withdrawal with no issue...... What imbalance now, is what I don't get.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by idongesit88: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Tradepunter2:

It doesn't happen to me.... I have done up to 1m before targeting 250k... That's odds of 1.25.... and I withdrew after winning
Even me, i use bet**king and bet naija, no such thing, sometimes i fund 300k, change mind n withdraw my money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TUNEX89(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Chelsea vs Real madrid

ov 9.5 shots or away win on shots (bet9ja) 2odds n 1.96odds.

Away ov 4.5 corner 2 odds betking.
Thanks man.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amabengroup2(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
recieve:
1.4 odds rollover for 30 days
Starting with 10# grin To win 242k at the end

Bring it on
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
accumulated games
What's your take on champions league correct scores.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I think I get the procedure now. I'll try this.

You will need to bet the deposited amount before u can withdraw. Just confirmed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bergavis:

You will need to bet the deposited amount before u can withdraw. Just confirmed.

Okay. Noted.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
erniok:

What's your take on champions league correct scores.
Chelsea - Real Madrid -:- (0-0, 1-1)
Napoli - AC Milan -:- (1-0, 3-1)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
amabengroup2:

Bring it on
Starting tomorrow

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mega odds is coming home

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Chelsea - Real Madrid -:- (0-0, 1-1)
Possession: 47 - 53
Shots: 11 {3} - 13 {5}
Corners: 4 - 6
Cards: 3 - 2
Fouls: 13 - 9
Offside: 2 - 1

Napoli - AC Milan -:- (1-0, 3-1)
Possession: 57 - 43
Shots: 15 {5} - 10 {6}
Corners: 6 - 3
Cards: 3 - 3
Fouls: 11 - 14
Offside: 1 - 3

Alanyaspor - Galatasaray -:- (1-0, 1-1)
Karagumruk - Umraniyespor -:- (1-0, 1-0)

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by adb7(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I have done this twice. They told me to still keep staking till I offset the imbalance.

it will be messy but the only option left for you is to drag them on Twitter and reporting them to Lagos State lottery board on Twitter. Also do not fail to screenshot proof and also save pages that you intend to use as evidence as PDF through chrome.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
3 more to go, alabi must not see it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
recieve:
Mega odds is coming home
shocked shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amabengroup2(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
recieve:

Starting tomorrow

Okay...... Joining you on it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.