Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (811847 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Troy007: 8:20pm On May 04, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 8:20pm On May 04, 2023
Troy007:

He is actually online, probably reading with a different account.

He is active on Twitter (last tweet was 2 hours ago), even the day he claimed he left his phone to charge reason why he didn't pick my calls.
Do you know his Twitter handle? If yes, drop it let me dm him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dannydrums889: 8:20pm On May 04, 2023
Sofrosh:
The main issue in this case is lack of communication between both parties.
True
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:22pm On May 04, 2023
Troy007:
As you talk this things i think say na jokes..

Omo you tried to act cool till this moment.

That is not a small money to joke with.

Stephenmoka should act fast and return your money.. You have been patient enough.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Troy007: 8:23pm On May 04, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Troy007: 8:25pm On May 04, 2023
blaquemyc:
Do you know his Twitter handle? If yes, drop it let me dm him.

@stephenmoka4
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Troy007: 8:26pm On May 04, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dannydrums889: 8:26pm On May 04, 2023
Troy007:

It didn't. The account is zero, I also called nairabet and they confirmed it has been sent.
Definitely the problem is from his bank account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:28pm On May 04, 2023
Troy007:

Why would I joke with such, why will I try to blackmail someone for nothing. Like I said earlier, if he was communicating with me, this won't be here in the first place.
I understand you..

I hope he will not alexistaiwo you or Tking like others.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hammer2O2O: 8:30pm On May 04, 2023
Stephenmoka4 has always been a criminal using this thread as a cover up

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2023
Stephenmoka4

You attention is highly needed here to tell the house the progress you've made with the bank.

This case was brought here with arguments that followed on April 28th.

Our incredible Comrades stepped in and begged that Mr Troy007 should be patient till on Thursday when you might have been through with the bank.

Ghosting or Ignoring your client, which is clearly visible to all that you've been running deals for long is not the best approach right now.

Effective communication and assurance is very important no matter the grievances, we are talking about money and not just the amount involved.

If you can't or don't wish to talk to Mr Troy007, please tell the house the outcome of the case with your bank because everyone is interested in the case right now.

If possible to back it up with pictorial evidence of communications with your bank on social media. This is not time to act tough.

If the money is now visible in your account but transfer is not yet possible, please kindly drop a screenshot of the complete balance lying in your account.

We demand your total involvement in this case.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sofrosh(f): 8:30pm On May 04, 2023
Fucklove:
The last transaction of 80k you did with him was successful with no issues.

It can be assumed that this is a case of his account getting limited due to account type or tier with limit of transactions allowed.

It's been confirmed that he truly received 50k deposit going by the screenshot he dropped and the one you dropped just now.

Do you have the chat where he severally confirmed that his account can receive such an amount? Going by this case, I don't think he's received such an amount in that account.

Banks can't just wake up to limit your account for upgrade after you've been upgraded above same level with transactions carried out.

I know most students bank account like mine have a single local transaction limit of 100-200k at once but daily limit of 2mil. The issue here is that maybe his account single local transaction limit is 200k and the money he withdrew is more than 200k.

He needs to go to the bank and request for a local transaction limit upgrade.

I know 500k+ is a lot of money but please give him till tomorrow sir. Just my opinion
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2023
Troy007:

Nah, don't have the history of the chat. But he can confirm I asked him. If he had told me it was limited, I would have been withdrawing below 100.
Okay, Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:31pm On May 04, 2023
Napoli has been reset to default..

Know how you throw your money on them.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hammer2O2O: 8:31pm On May 04, 2023
I noticed during giveaways, the way he forms being a demi god cuz of some small cash, he will do his selection anyhow he wants it and ignore every other suggestions to him

Stephenmoka4 is a criminal

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2023
Fucklove:
Stephenmoka4

You attention is highly needed here to tell the house the progress you've made with the bank.

Our incredible Comrades stepped in and begged that Mr Troy007 should be patient till on Thursday when you might have been through with the bank.

Ghosting or Ignoring your client, which is clearly visible to all that you've been running deals for long is not the best approach right now.

Effective communication and assurance is very important no matter the grievances, we are talking about money and not just the amount involved.

If you can't or don't wish to talk to Mr Troy007, please tell the house the outcome of the case with your bank because everyone is interested in the case right now.

If possible to back it up with pictorial evidence of communications with your bank on social media. This is not time to act tough.

If the money is now visible in your account but transfer is not yet possible, please kindly drop a screenshot of the complete balance lying in your account.

I think with this, Stephen should come online asap.

Good evening AHLAJI
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2023
Sofrosh:

I know most students bank account like mine have a single local transaction limit of 100-200k at once but daily limit of 2mil. The issue here is that maybe his account single local transaction limit is 200k and the money he withdrew is more than 200k.

He needs to go to the bank and request for a local transaction limit upgrade.

I know 500k+ is a lot of money but please give him till tomorrow sir. Just my opinion
You gave a nice suggestion sofrosh but,

He's been given like 4 solid days to sort things with the bank, having an extra day is not a hard thing to do.

We demand the progress made so far to at least, Build confidence with parties involved.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2023
wiseone28:

I hope Napoli comes back.

Going evening boss wiseone28
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekahashi: 8:35pm On May 04, 2023
wiseone28:

everybody should know better and avoid napoli for now, they got nothing to lose even if they lost the match
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by JamesReacher(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2023
JamesReacher:
Game 1
Girona Mallorca LIVE
Over 1.5 goals.
Game 2
Udinese Napoli LIVE
Over 1.5 goals
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 8:37pm On May 04, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2023
oyewale0001:

I think with this, Stephen should come online asap.

Good evening AHLAJI
Good evening Gentleman oyewale, It's nice to see the case resolved and resolved for good.

Can you reach him to come online quickly?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dannydrums889: 8:38pm On May 04, 2023
Fucklove:
Stephenmoka4

Seconded
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2023
Fucklove:
Good evening Gentleman oyewale, It's nice to see the case resolved and resolved for good.

Can you reach him to come online quickly?

Seriously I don't have any of Stephen contact. I don't even know who is closer to him that can inform him able his presence here.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2023
Please who can reach out to @stephenmoka4?

@wiseone28.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 8:46pm On May 04, 2023
It's unfortunate that Stephenmoka4 is ghosting this thread cuz he was actually active on Twitter today. His last tweet was 5 hours ago. I couldn't dm him cuz he disabled DMs but I did mention.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2023
Hammer2O2O:
I noticed during giveaways, the way he forms being a demi god cuz of some small cash, he will do his selection anyhow he wants it and ignore every other suggestions to him

Stephenmoka4 is a criminal

This is not necessary now bro. We are trying to resolve the issues. Please don't put more fuel with this 👆
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 8:48pm On May 04, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Oooh, erigga brother don drop quote.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2023
blaquemyc:
It's unfortunate that Stephenmoka4 is ghosting this thread cuz he was actually active on Twitter today. His last tweet was 5 hours ago. I couldn't dm him cuz he disabled DMs but I did mention.

Thank you so much for reaching out to him @blaquemyc.

If truly Stephen is ghosting this thread, it will not be nice out all ooo. Because what will follow may be a big disaster.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:51pm On May 04, 2023
oyewale0001:

Good evening Bro. I think this Napoli are one season wonder, they will never be able to defend the league next season.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2023
wiseone28:
Good evening Bro. I think this Napoli are one season wonder, they will never be able to defend the league next season.

Sure. Juventus, AC MILAN AND INTER MILAN

are coming back next season to take over the first position
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bluefilm: 8:54pm On May 04, 2023
oyewale0001:

Napoli is a very useless club.

I want them to come back, only for the sake of my ticket.

But I seriously doubt if they will.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.