Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (804490 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

You will make sure he rot in jail because of what? Asin what crime did he commit?

Recieve please post it, I fucking hate empty threats.

I mean it! People too dey brag shit!

No mind the mumu, he is a scammer but many people don't know, they think he's rich
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
recieve:

No mind the mumu, he is a scammer but many people don't know, they think he's rich
Just go through this thread 😭: https://www.nairaland.com/6569038/ebook-writer-needed-asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Johnchrix(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
Punter7728:

Boss betting hard, my 2k done go like this

Na 2odds hard to boom pass grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Lol. I no go go low to fight mumu na. Na warning I give..

Anybody way mumu go still fall for his poor self. I did my part for humanity. The fraudster Fidelix Ukwanyi will propose mouthwatering offers, give a tight deadline to be met and eventually use your work without paying for it. Check out the last monikers StarDiamonds, Fidelmalek or even CRBC ( He even went ahead to do PayPal scam with one Kadafs by requesting cashback), you'll see how he ranted cold and hot when he was called out only to leave the account and create another one.

One common thing about this thief, he's always available on Auto, ( SayNoToCultism) and literature and sometime, betting thread.. Not to forget that each moniker contains senseless abuses that a rational or let me say, right-thinking human should have just addressed with sanity. But it's Fidelix, the raging mad dog who's out to cause people to work and not get paid.

Other facts to look out for... He loves to brag with everything, even though he's hungrier than an under-bridge beggar. He's a sluttyhead from Calabar that once stayed close to a police Barack and always creates a new moniker every time to scam...

In fact... I have a lot of facts to nail him easily especially with his emails and stuffs but upon seeing who I want to drag things with, I had to pity his unfortunate relations. They would just shed tears and ask questions as to why they ever had to be plagued with such bad luck.

Check and see if I have told any lies. This fool is definitely Fidelix Ukwanyi.

However, anybody that decides to work with this fool had better request to work with escrow or get upfront before delivering, else.... You'll definitely quote the whole of Lamentations... I can promise you that.

I see that he's shouting to go spiritual, LOL. Na person way eat belleful finish day visit alfa. The mumu in fact claims not to believe in anything supernatural.... I am surprised he's yarning dust now.

Watch and see how he rants the more. Don't be surprised. It's his way!!!

Pass me the popcorn ahbeg
Djreloaded oo chai, scammer

Wey that mumu @donttryme
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Just go through this thread 😭: https://www.nairaland.com/6569038/ebook-writer-needed-asap
Thanks
Omo Things de there O
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FirstbornWds: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
recieve:

Djreloaded oo chai, scammer

Wey that mumu @donttryme

Old news
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OfficialDJ: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Old news
debunked or not?
I never get your time yet.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Old news
I know, but people here need to know about him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
OfficialDJ:
debunked or not?
I never get your time yet.
Sharap your mouth
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OfficialDJ: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

scared much? Post your bank details and phone number if ee sure for you....

smiley

And this shit has been debunked ages ago...
Heck, all my names are English with no links whatsoever to whoever that person up there is.

When you're going on a witch hunt, get your facts..

This same møron that has benefited from my giveaways.

Do i care? Nope.

But you're a dolt with a perchance for unhealthy jealousy, and if you're sure of yourself -post your account details kind sir.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Old news
A big thanks for exposing the 🤡, it will save many writers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OfficialDJ: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
recieve:

Sharap your mouth
Nairaland has given you a platform to post profanities huh?

Post your account and phone number if you're all confident...
Then you'd know online banter is different from reality.

I'm still waiting for the post. smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
OfficialDJ:
scared much? Post your bank details and phone number if ee sure for you....

smiley

Heck, all my names are English with no links whatsoever to whoever that person up there is.

Do i care? Nope.

But you're a dolt with a perchance for unhealthy jealousy, and if you're sure of yourself -post your account details kind sir.
What about house address?
You scammer .... Come and get arrested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
OfficialDJ:
[s]scared much? Post your bank details and phone number if ee sure for you[/s]....

smiley

Do i care? Nope.

Stale! Empty thrash as usual bruh.

Try harder 🐷
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OfficialDJ: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

A big thanks for exposing the 🤡, it will save many writers.
Notorious dolt,
I have hired as many writers as I can... Here, and I'm still hiring....

Okay, I've given you enough relevance...

You're man enough? Post your account details or phone number.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
OfficialDJ:
Nairaland has given you a platform to post profanities huh?

Post your account and phone number if you're all confident...
Then you'd know online banter is different from reality.

I'm still waiting for the post. smiley
House address is better, e be like you wan sleep prison
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
NLAirforce:
807344B8

10 odds
1 more game to boom
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OfficialDJ: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
recieve:

What about house address?
You scammer .... Come and get arrested
You can only send me a fake nonsensical address.

Send me your details if you're sure of your profanities.

Worst mistake you'd ever make.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
OfficialDJ:
You can only send me a fake nonsensical address.

Send me your details if you're sure of your profanities.

Worst mistake you'd ever make.
Keep barking like a dog 🐶
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
OfficialDJ:
Notorious dolt,
I have hired as many writers as I can... Here, and I'm still hiring....

Okay, I've given you enough relevance...

You're man enough? Post your account details or phone number.
Official Clown.

Why don't you drop yours?

Won't reply your empty mention, you ain't worth it Official Clown.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OfficialDJ: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
Oh, this piss poor riffraff notorious100 is still mad I ignored his family's generational business of begging...

I work hard for my money.
Maybe you should do same, and stop being a nuisance to your wretched family.

I've given you enough relevance.

Now fuccc off grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
OfficialDJ:
Oh, this piss poor riffraff notorious100 is still mad I ignored his family's generational business of begging...

Now fuccc off grin
Point of correction, you scam hard for your money grin

You thief grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Try harder Official Clown 😌
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
OfficialDJ:

Now fuccc off grin
mumu, I remembered everything, you said who give sure 10 odds that boom, you will give the person 20k, the game boom finish, money no let you pay,as if 10 odds easy to win, na so you broke.... Person like me no fit listen to scammer like you... Thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
NLAirforce:
807344B8

10 odds

@NLAirforce.

Thank oooo. You game is about to bum. Even though it was 2h to get 2k. I am still happy. Please do well to drop tomorrow basketball
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
oyewale0001:

@NLAirforce.

Thank oooo. You game is about to bum. Even though it was 2h to get 2k. I am still happy. Please do well to drop tomorrow basketball
Yea bro, my alt account.

Let's see how the last game goes.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
officialDj djreloaded is a shameless smelly scammer you all should stay away from him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OfficialDJ: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
odenkirk:
officialDj djreloaded is a shameless smelly scammer you all should stay away from him.
says a chronic masturbating faggøt..
I bet you masturbate to your mother's pictures grin

Dolt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.