Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (803298 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kingofhoes:
Do you have a whole folder of memes just meant for NL?😂

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by spadar4u(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
dahgifted:
have you been able to access the opera stuff today?
Yes am shaking
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by spadar4u(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
dahgifted:
have you been able to access the opera stuff today?
Yes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Extra time is likely to happen in today UCL final
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dahgifted(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
spadar4u:

Yes
I've been shaking all this while too, but it changed today like the response I'm getting is it isn't available in your country.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Felabrity:
Extra time is likely to happen in today UCL final
It's inter's cup
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samueltemi337:
It's inter's cup
if they can hold man city till penalty shootout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by spadar4u(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
dahgifted:
I've been shaking all this while too, but it changed today like the response I'm getting is it isn't available in your country.
are u using vpn
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samueltemi337:
I miss mesmer

Or you miss his giveaway Samuel?

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Felabrity:
if they can hold man city till penalty shootout
The game will be decided in 90 mins

Inter will score in the first 30 mins of the game

And that will be it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samueltemi337:
The game will be decided in 90 mins

Inter will score in the first 30 mins of the game

And that will be it
octopus has spoken
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BigCee0: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Felabrity:
he didn't drop the statement for a reason

The money was never sent to that account he is sharing

You're missing the point.

The money landed in that account but he withdrew it by himself.

If he drops account statement... It will reflect the date & time it was withdrawn.... His cover would be blown, that's the reason he has refused to drop the account statement for that particular zenith that was reflecting ledger.

Sometimes, when you withdraw freshly from account, the last credited amount still reflects in ledger balance.

Btwn, he's still on this platform with his alt

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Quicksilver5: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
BigCee0:

If he drops account statement... It will reflect the date & time it was withdrawn.... His cover would be blown, that's the reason he has refused to drop the account statement for that particular zenith that was reflecting ledger.

Sometimes, when you withdraw freshly from account, the last credited amount still reflects in ledger balance.

things dey happen sha, what if na when I run one biz with am na im this stuff happen, ontop borrowed money, my own for don finish

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dahgifted(m): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
spadar4u:
are u using vpn
yes... stark
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
dahgifted:
yes... stark
You are using VPN and you are complaining..

Be like someone wearing sunglasses in the night and still complain of not seeing well 🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
spadar4u:

Yes am shaking
Lets keep shaking, i am hoping on that 2k voucher since that one is once to get it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dahgifted(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
wiseone28:
You are using VPN and you are complaining..

Be like someone wearing sunglasses in the night and still complain of not seeing well 🙄🙄
Baba I've been using vpn since the inception of the stuff and it's been working unlike today.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
dahgifted:
Baba I've been using vpn since the inception of the stuff and it's been working unlike today.
But you know VPN usually hides your location..

The stuff is for Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
wiseone28:
Lets keep shaking, i am hoping on that 2k voucher since that one is once to get it
Na 2k voucher be your problem?
That's why you are having sleepless nights?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Na 2k voucher be your problem?
That's why you are having sleepless nights?
Is the shaking only at night?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
wiseone28:
Is the shaking only at night?
Are you not having sleepless nights
Yes or no?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Are you not having sleepless nights Yes or no?
I'm focusing on my games now.. later.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kingofhoes:
odd/Even ....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Who carry me go Norway

Egersund abeg win 😳🥴🥴

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Spandau: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Candidlady:

My paladin

Been a while
You still dey shake ?

The future is shaking
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
BigCee0:

Ofcourse, the criminal would even be amongst us here with his alternate grin grin grin grin

People sef grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by spadar4u(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
dahgifted:
yes... stark
that is the reason
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by spadar4u(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
wiseone28:
. Yes ohh God go help
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Ofcourse, the criminal would even be amongst us here with his alternate grin grin grin grin

People sef grin grin

The moment I heard Stephenmoka4 the criminal was a student, I knew it was GAME OVER for troy007 grin grin

Baba wey go don carry your money buy Iphone and Bath-ups, then get this yahoo boy vibes wey just pick money newly use am dey lure him class girls to him room grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

The moment I heard Stephenmoka4 the criminal was a student, I knew it was GAME OVER for troy007 grin grin

Baba wey go don carry your money buy Iphone and Bath-ups, then get this yahoo boy vibes wey just pick money newly use am dey lure him class girls to him room grin grin grin grin

Maybe you’re his alt grin

Using style to narrate what you did with the money... Just saying though 😂

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lhimeet:

Maybe you’re his alt grin

Using style to narrate what you did with the money... Just saying though 😂

Kai, forget say I dey catch cruise oo but this thing pain me pass the owner of the money sef,

That money too large to lose na, 520K shocked shocked

The most annoying part was when the criminal, Stephenmoka4 come here dey drop useless epistles, dey give us gist of how him mama take fall from palmwine tree blah blah blah, I just dey laugh and pity troy007 for my mind,

Chai

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.