Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,603 members, 7,847,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (818619 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2023
XshegzzyeeiX:
Still not convincing.

Remember, lost/won tickets can be deleted on the Sp0rtybët APP and wëbsitë.
Na wa for sporty. Na why no one fit scam using bet9ja.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2023
terrezo2002:
If you save up money no matter how little, you will be richer with peace of mind than those who continue to bet even they are recording some winnings. Be wise!!!

They won't listen for their hearts are hardened. Although I can say a very few are willing to change this path by the look of things. After having a conversation sometime last week, I will try by best within my power to connect these few I sensed some seriousness. Continue pray for them because it's the bondage of deceit that's at play. It has magnified itself and have taken central control. Pray for them as you expose the weapons of deceit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2023
sslcrypt:

They won't listen for their hearts are hardened. Although I can say a very few are willing to change this path by the look of things. After having a conversation sometime last week, I will try by best within my power to connect these few I sensed some seriousness. Continue pray for them because it's the bondage of deceit that's at play. It has magnified itself and have taken central control. Pray for them as you expose the weapons of deceit
Thanks and May God bless you 🙏
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2023
terrezo2002:

Thanks and May God bless you 🙏

Amen

It's a war been waged against this country. The future is been destroyed, it's our young ones involved in this systematic destruction. On a street you count nothing less than 3 betting shops, it's a real disaster.
Then you come online no form of age verification, no strict control and no watchdog to ensure enforcement of the rules.
Who opened this pit of hell saw a shinning star with our people and launched an all out war on multiple dimensions.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2023
terrezo2002:
Instructions are meant to save one from impending dangers. Those who refuse instructions gets bitten by the dangers that are lurking around.

Are you back from serving your long ban? Don't worry, you'll go back soon grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2023
recieve:
If you want my daily 2 odds, then contact me on whatsapp, 5k for 2 weeks.
4 wins last week, 5 wins this week, about to have 6 wins at the 14th day/today
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2023
terrezo2002:

No one can ban me.
Sorry to disappoint you

Just what I expected from you grin grin are you not an average Nigerian again? They must always find a way to boast grin grin grin grin

Keep disturbing us till you meet your Waterloo grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2023
recieve:

4 wins last week, 5 wins this week, about to have 6 wins at the 14th day/today
With all this winnings you still continue to beg Rontolo for money
Who do you lai dis.

Meanwhile I thought you said you aren't going to visit this thread again?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Just what I expected from you grin grin are you not an average Nigerian again? They must always find a way to boast grin grin grin grin

Keep disturbing us till you meet your Waterloo grin
Oh. You are really disappointed.
Anyways, I am not here for you. If you like continue betting. In future, you will remember all what I told you. The seeds you sow today, you will reap in the future.
Those I am speaking to won't attack me. It is only agents that do that. I am not even moved even with insults grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2023
Plutoman:

With all this winnings you still continue to beg Rontolo for money
Who do you lai dis.

Meanwhile I thought you said you aren't going to visit this thread again?
Yes I only advertise my vip, it's not a random comment, I need money to solve alot of things that's why am on rontol thread.... Prolly my last comment.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2023
Your mind is the control center of your life. Whatever achievement anyone can make in life first comes from the mind.
When the mind of a person is currupted, the life of that person will be currupted too.
Betting currupts the mind. No wonder those who engage in betting never become productive in life.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2023
terrezo2002:

Oh. You are really disappointed.
Anyways, I am not here for you. If you like continue betting. In future, you will remember all what I told you. The seeds you sow today, you will reap in the future.
Those I am speaking to won't attack me. It is only agents that do that. I am not even moved even with insults grin

I might be a gambler o, yes, but one thing I'm very certain is that I'm Richer and Live a very comfortable life than yourself, despite not reaching your age yet,

E sure me dieeee cool cool cool

You think everyone who bet is jobless? I'm very sure there are other sins you engage in, but here you are fooling yourself grin

Bro, Go get something doing fam and stop telling us how to spend our monies! grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yinkeys(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2023
Samueltemi337:
who keep data for you here?
you can't even beg well
Begging demands courtesy grin
But the guy extended his hands na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

I might be a gambler o, yes, but one thing I'm very certain is that I'm Richer and Live a very comfortable life than yourself, despite not reaching your age yet,

E sure me dieeee cool cool cool

You think everyone who bet is jobless? I'm very sure there are other sins you engage in, but here you are fooling yourself grin

Bro, Go get something doing fam and stop telling us how to spend our monies! grin
Oh! Money competition cheesy cheesy Money is your master. Money controls your life. This is a disaster.
Why will I boast that I have more money than anyone else. Pride of life.

The purpose of you having money is to help others and not to boast with it around.
I won't come to do such competition with you.

Life does not consist in the abundance of things you possess.

My friend, I wish I can help you. Your soul has many enemies.
Understand the meaning of life and you will enjoy life to the fullest.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2023
terrezo2002:

Oh! Money competition cheesy cheesy Money is your master. Money controls your life. This is a disaster.
Why will I boast that I have more money than anyone else. Pride of life.

The purpose of you having money is to help others and not to boas with it around.

And how many people have you helped with your own money? That your starving neighbor, what have you done to help? (That's if you even have the money to help)grin grin grin

I know your type, the ones who'll come online to preach end time, but in reality, they are the devil themselves grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2023
terrezo2002:

What a pity!
I should still come here to boast about the number of people I have helped?
Your life needs a reset!!!

No be if you get before you go think of to help? grin

More like a beggar trying to give what he doesn't have grin grin grin Fvck off nigga,

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2023
terrezo2002:

Alright. Thanks.

You're only fooling yourself,

We do not care about you, your message nor your existence!

They say the best experience are the ones we go through OURSELVES, So no amount of your preaching can stop that, allow us to reflect on OURSELF, by OURSELVES, and decide it's time to QUIT tongue

The earlier you realize that, the better

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

You're only fooling yourself,

We do not care about you, your message nor your existence!

They say the best experience are the ones we go through OURSELVES, So no amount of your preaching can stop that, allow us to reflect on OURSELF, by OURSELVES, and decide it's time to QUIT tongue

The earlier you realize that, the better
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dannydrums889: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2023
sslcrypt:

Sir, how can I communicate with you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DonNeon: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2023
sslcrypt:

I'm on that path of change now....

Deactivated my betting accounts before the end of last season....

Trying to learn a digital skill (copywriting) though it hasn't been easy....

I'll appreciate if you can connect me too🙏
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2023
DonNeon:

I'm on that path of change now....

Deactivated my betting accounts before the end of last season....

Wooooooooo, story cheesy cheesy

I'll still be here when you, by yourself will go activate it back, or use an alternate moniker to access this thread posting games or even asking for bookies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.