Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,142 members, 7,852,892 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (823525 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2023
Djreloaded:
I've been busy and haven't had the time to even organize any giveaway, and the entitled lots are already rearing their ugly heads.

Lol grin
The party wan start

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Cocolatti(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2023
Pohang Steelers pls score.
Dont hang my ticket this morning
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2023
Djreloaded:
I've been busy and haven't had the time to even organize any giveaway, and the entitled lots are already rearing their ugly heads.

Lol grin
But you get time to dey Post results here?

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2023
Djreloaded:
Is that so? I'd do a live recording of my virtual history, and if my losses are MINIMAL of not more than 509k, you're a clown.
Agreed?
Just responding to why you decided against giving Samueltemi despite his persistence, not in anyway saying you have lost all.
You can see the use of "might" .
But to clear my doubt because I believe Virtual is very volatile, you can go ahead and do it and I will agree that I'm a clown.

NOTE. Do it from Transactions and not bet history.

Infact if you losses from yesterday are not up to 509k as you claim, I will delete my account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2023
Plutoman:

Just responding to why you decided against giving Samueltemi despite his persistence, not in anyway saying you have lost all.
But to clear my doubt because I believe Virtual is very volatile, you can go ahead and do it and I will agree that I'm a clown.

Infact if you losses from yesterday are not up to 509k as you claim, I will delete my account.

I don't accept the bolded, immediately the clown is given something he will turn wild.. He may even insult the giver join.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2023
Nomme united no turn me to samueltemi337

Just win for daddy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chifriend(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2023
Plutoman:

I don drop number for you tey tey but you dey ignore. No wahala

I go send am.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2023
wiseone28:
People like me wey dey gods suppose bless alabi no gree make i breet
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣 u're damn funny

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2023
wiseone28:
E be like say chiefheywhy get sense pass you

Stop being entitled.

If it’s that easy, you sef run giveaway dullone.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2023
wiseone28:
E be like say chiefheywhy get sense pass you
LMAO 🤣🤣 my G✌️😁
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2023
Lhimeet:

Stop being entitled.
If it’s that easy, you sef run giveaway dullone.
Gettat
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
P9QPG

1xbet
Safe bet ov8.5

WON
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Samueltemi337:
He deserves all the attention he is getting
man u need to grow up and do away with this your chronic begging addiction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
wiseone28:

Just win for daddy
All my sweat on the lifeline

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
wiseone28:

Just win for daddy
The pope has spoken even if 1min remain i am optimistic

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Phiheywhy1: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
blaquemyc:
Congrats boss, More win
no one bordered to ask how djreloaded dey do his things, all re just looking for Manner'' from him instead of learning how to fish? undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Phiheywhy1:
no one bordered to ask how djreloaded dey do his things, all re just looking for Manner'' from him instead of learning how to fish? undecided
dat really surprised me...thou not a fan of virtual...so I don't give a shit☺️
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Alabi don turn me to samueltemi337..

Make i follow him beg. DJreloaded drop something for your boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
wiseone28:

Just win for daddy
6k to the wind

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Djreloaded:

Lol grin
Don't mind them
They won't chop your money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
wiseone28:
Alabi don turn me to samueltemi337..

Make i follow him beg. DJreloaded drop something for your boys
so early?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Phiheywhy1:
He's playing virtual and that doesn't interest me at all. I don't do virtual.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DDota: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Plutoman:

I like the way you took up the challenge at least to know who between you guys is a clown but I want to know the reason for the bolded.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
so early?
You should know when i am happy and when i am not

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
455744A18

2odds

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
You are shameless and you talk from two sides of your mouth..people like you should be kept at arms length
Samueltemi337:
Don't mind them
They won't chop your money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
DDota:

I like the way you took up the challenge at least to know who between you guys is a clown but I want to know the reason for the bolded.
You can easily delete your lost bet on history on Sportybet but it will still show on the transactions.
That's why most people show bet history with deleted lost bets and will never show Transactions.
I repeat if djreloaded can show his transactions and his losses from yesterday till now is not more than 509k he claimed, I will delete my account.
The onus lies on him to prove me wrong.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Merch:
You are shameless and you talk from two sides of your mouth..people like you should be kept at arms length
But when it's time for djreloaded giveaway you go still drop plate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
deltateam:
One guy was forming guru on tiktok. He gave 5 games among them St Patrick straight win.

I wrote it down but I didn't play. Castings.
Na st. Patrick game cast my 5k winning yesterday. That game suppose come as cork city no dey form when they go away, patrick home form was very good. In games shit happens.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by symbuul: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Una don turn here to nonsense with constant thrash talking. Meanwhile e be like say spor.tyb.et withdrawal no be instant again. If not why are they asking me to wait for 72hrs as if to say na grand audit. Money wey no reach 5fig.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
That means you don’t how proud i am to beg on social media
Samueltemi337:
But when it's time for djreloaded giveaway you go still drop plate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekahashi: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
I am fuc*ing depressed, even data to enlighten my mood nor dey, you nor sure say death sweet pass life liedis..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.