Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (808363 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NaijaCuzin: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
DB86D8F6

Flex
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NaijaCuzin: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Live draws

5F618935

Flex by 4
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Acct details
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
[quote author=WHITELIGHTER post=124545026][/quote] Bro can you delete that picture? How did you even get my details? Wahala 😂🥲

You sent to Palmpay though....And I'm owing them....But thank you very much....I really appreciate it 🤦🙏

Auto-Debited 🥲

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Done.

Manage am

Sent to you in error

Thank you so much boss... I really appreciate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omo...my village people still follow me reach here....Na wa ooo 🥲😩
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Joeblaze26:
Bro can you delete that picture? How did you even get my details? Wahala 😂🥲

You sent to Palmpay though....And I'm owing them....But thank you very much....I really appreciate it 🤦🙏

Auto-Debited 🥲

Take another loan asap it a win win situation
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
PJtech:

Thank you so much boss... I really appreciate
How do you guys feel when you intentionally take things that do not belong to you.
Though he might not care but that's wrong.
Instead of thanking him, you should have asked if you should return it or not despite saying he sent to you in error.
Your attitude made him look for the guy palmpay account which the guy wouldn't have dropped normally.

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
PJtech:

Take another loan asap it a win win situation
I'm actually owing more than the money repaid so I can't apply for another one 🥲🤦

But it's fine 🥺

Thank You Whitelighter ❤️💯
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Joeblaze26:
I'm actually owing more than the money repaid so I can't apply for another one 🥲🤦

But it's fine 🥺

Thank You Whitelighter ❤️💯
E be like say you be addict 🤣🤣

Though i am broke too this weekend.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
wiseone28:
E be like say you be addict 🤣🤣
Lol...I haven't played game in a while bro 🤦

I needed the money to survive till month end 😔...I just tried my luck...I didn't know he'll reply on time....Had I known, I would've stayed here for a little while

But it's fine sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
Joeblaze26:
Lol...I haven't played game in a while bro 🤦

I needed the money to survive till month end 😔
Get it from loan sharks 🙄🤔
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
wiseone28:
Get it from loan sharks 🙄🤔
Bro, I'm really tired of online loans....I'm a big defaulter....If defaulters are being sent to jail for the money they owe, I would prolly be in jail now 😂🥲

But I believe everything will be alright sha....I no go give up 🙏

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Joeblaze26:
Bro, I'm really tired of online loans....I'm a big defaulter....If defaulters are being sent to jail for the money they owe, I would prolly be in jail now 😂🥲

Na that guy ruined the show for you.
It's well bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Plutoman:

How do you guys feel when you intentionally take things that do not belong to you.
Though he might not care but that's wrong.
Instead of thanking him, you should have asked if you should return it or not despite saying he sent to you in error.
Your attitude made him look for the guy palmpay account which the guy wouldn't have dropped normally.

Why are you crying like a bby? The sender said I should keep it though it was sent in error.. and he even sent to the other guy

So why are you trying to make me look bad?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
Plutoman:

It's well bro.

Egbami kee how did it ruin his show
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
PJtech:

Why are you crying like a bby? The sender said I should keep it though it was sent in error.. and he even sent to the other guy

So why are you trying to make me look bad?
At the bolded, show where he said you should keep it or maybe I missed it?
No wonder that guy was on your case this morning.

WHITELIGHTER:

Done.

Manage am

Sent to you in error

This was his post thinking he was talking to Joeblaze before he modified it and added Sent to you in error when he was notified by NLAirforce. So once again show me where he said you should keep it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
PJtech:

Egbami kee how did it ruin his show
If you can't decipher how you ruined his show then I have nothing else to say to you.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Done.

Manage am

Sent to you in error

What did he mean by the bolded

See just face front if you no get any meaningful word to say
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by R2bees2: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
3 more to go
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
PJtech:

What did he mean by the bolded

See just face front if you no get any meaningful word to say

That was his post thinking he was talking to Joeblaze before he modified it and added Sent to you in error when he was notified by NLAirforce. So once again show me where he said you should keep it.

Manage am was not for you but for Joeblaze. You can check what NLAirforce quoted
Anyway enjoy but that was a bad attitude,you knew he was not talking to you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Plutoman:

It's well bro.
It's fine bro....I guess the other guy was just lucky. He tried his luck too and he got the funds....No bad blood. Cheers 🥂
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Joeblaze26:

Are you owing them without paying?

What about the calls they will call you? 🤣🤣
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
Joeblaze26:
It's fine bro....I guess the other guy was just lucky. He tried his luck too and he got the funds....No bad blood. Cheers 🥂

Pray things go well this evening, I'll find u. Chillax!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Plutoman:

That was his post thinking he was talking to Joeblaze before he modified it and added Sent to you in error when he was notified by NLAirforce. So once again show me where he said you should keep it.

Manage am was not for you but for Joeblaze. You can check what NLAirforce quoted
Anyway enjoy but that was a bad attitude,you knew he was not talking to you.

So how am I supposed to know all these.. I dropped aza hoping he may credit me also, minutes later I checked my mentions and I saw his quote that he has sent me money. So how am I at fault

And also did he ask me to refund the money and I didn't? Because I don't understand why you're calling me out like this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Joeblaze26:

Exactly bro I was just trying luck
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
PJtech:

So how am I supposed to know all these.. I dropped aza hoping he may credit me also, minutes later I checked my mentions and I saw his quote that he has sent me money. So how am I at fault

And also did he ask me to refund the money and I didn't? Because I don't understand why you're calling me out like this
I'm sorry if I sounded and crying more than the bereaved but I just feel for the guy because the way he even requested the money was somehow.
Anyway no bad blood.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Plutoman:

I'm sorry if I sounded and crying more than the bereaved but I just feel for the guy because the way he even requested the money was somehow.
Anyway no bad blood.

No p bro... be like he don send give am again

Nah 1500 e drop for my account.. I will give 5h from it tonight
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Spending123: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
[quote author=WHITELIGHTER post=124549302][/quote]

Pls brother help me top up my betking account with just #200, I want to start a rollover with it.

Betking-2106939
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaoluwa122: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
PJtech:

No p bro... be like he don send give am again

Nah 1500 e drop for my account.. I will give 5h from it tonight
Make I collect am use am buy food abeg😔
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
PJtech:

Exactly bro I was just trying luck
🙄🙄🙄

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.