Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (796702 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Next time bro✌️
Thanks boss... More winnings
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by taiocol: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Village people need free me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Streetdoctor: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yemike:

We told them but they won't listen.
The hard truth is just that we're in this together.

Another 4 years of uncertainty.
My own angle of wailing is on d health and business angle. APC has no business coming back to power.
Tell me a situation whereby a road side food sellers closed her stand and switched to selling of hot drinks like action bitters and d likes.
tell me a situation whereby once is weekend, people doesn't feel good, unlike few years ago, once it's weekend, some would hv traveled outside state to enjoy their weekends, but right now d index is very very minimal.
If care is not taken, d rate in which poor would die bcs of cost of typhoid and malaria drugs would be out of dis world. But here we are, most of d almajiris here are supporters of dis useless party

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jedtam: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Streetdoctor:

D South West thinks that everybody is an almajiri like him. Shey Tinubu dun bring good palliative for dem, see how dem Wan kill themselves for a derica of rice
When some of you talk sometimes,one begin to wonder if you were around during the election or you just decide to talk since talk is cheap.
Firstly, why bringing politics into this section in the first place?
Secondly, did all south westerner vote APC?
Thirdly, was Obi not voted, supported and even campaigned for by the South Westerners?
Fourth, did South easterner too not vote APC?

Lastly, you don't bring an entire race into disrepute because of actions of few or many.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Una just de talk as if no be buy them buy the vote 🙄

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Almajiri prince
Princeadebayo11:

Thanks boss... More winnings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Streetdoctor:

My own angle of wailing is on d health and business angle. APC has no business coming back to power.
Tell me a situation whereby a road side food sellers closed her stand and switched to selling of hot drinks like action bitters and d likes.
tell me a situation whereby once is weekend, people doesn't feel good, unlike few years ago, once it's weekend, some would hv traveled outside state to enjoy their weekends, but right now d index is very very minimal.
If care is not taken, d rate in which poor would die bcs of cost of typhoid and malaria drugs would be out of dis world. But here we are, most of d almajiris here are supporters of dis useless party
The thread was very hot back then. I was amazed to see so many APC supporters here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Streetdoctor: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jedtam:

When some of you talk sometimes,one begin to wonder if you were around during the election or you just decide to talk since talk is cheap.
Firstly, why bringing politics into this section in the first place?

Yeah, I know that I hv derailed dis thread a bit, but when u look around u and see d suffering, hunger and anger in people's faces, u will believe with me that right now we can't discuss without bringing game of politics in every affairs, bcs most policies all surrounds politics. That's why political Science Students always say "all human are political animal"
Secondly, did all south westerner vote APC?

Thirdly, was Obi not voted, supported and even campaigned for by the South Westerners?
Fourth, did South easterner too not vote APC?

Lastly, you don't bring an entire race into disrepute because of actions of few or many.
That PJtech of a guy has to stop painting south west with a mud. He's one of d guys painting Yoruba with a very rugged mud, he has to stop begging and be useful with his damn life.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jedtam: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Streetdoctor:

That PJtech of a guy has to stop painting south west with a mud. He's one of d guys painting Yoruba with a very rugged mud, he has to stop begging and be useful with his damn life.
lol now I understand your point.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Streetdoctor: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Almajiri prince
Lolsssssssssss. otochaaaa, nwanenous u no go kill person for here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
taiocol:
7B3F6FFC

133 odds ⚽

32DDE85

2k odds

I trimmed it and edited.... 4.17 odds......

Nice one brah....... I for like upload the esaka won one and Delta won bet also.....

Guys edit bets based on what you think they will play...... And pray for luck, good capital with reasonable odds......

A thousand cutzz bleeds the enemy

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Streetdoctor: 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yemike:
The thread was very hot back then. I was amazed to see so many APC supporters here.
Very very, begging was never part of it back then. It was all about dropping codes and strategies. But what do we hv now almajiris littered every cranny of dis thread and dis Lagos.
just mention giveaway and see how your uncle mate would be hailing u, some will call u king of life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yemike:

Where is your life?
i am searching for it

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Very very, begging was never part of it back then. It was all about dropping codes and strategies. But what do we hv now almajiris littered every cranny of dis thread and dis Lagos.
just mention giveaway and see how your uncle mate would be hailing u, some will call u king of life
stingy guy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Benfica, besiktas
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigcee(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
rainmoredays:
Nah even tomorrow sef. . Where my nigher bigcee. I never sight you o
I gallant bro. We dey here together 😂😂😂
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yemike:

Well wasn't surprised..... Na naija we dy. The politics was irritating but on second thought that's one of the sad reality of niaja..... also my workforce is diverse.... So I don't let politics get in my way.... We are Nigerians at the end of the day played against each other by politicians

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
ThatrealestApex u ignore me because of ordinary giveaway its well oo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by taiocol: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tradepunter2:

I trimmed it and edited.... 4.17 odds......

Nice one brah....... I for like upload the esaka won one and Delta won bet also.....

Guys edit bets based on what you think they will play...... And pray for luck, good capital with reasonable odds......

A thousand cutzz bleeds the enemy

Lucky you. I nor make edit for any of my tickets today cause stake power was low
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
taiocol:

Lucky you. I nor make edit for any of my tickets today cause stake power was low

Edit for make sense......Your strike rate so far is around 65% to 70%..... Reduce the margin error and it improves to 90%..... Crazy stuff I tell you..

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
odenkirk:
ThatrealestApex u ignore me because of ordinary giveaway its well oo

Abba go and hustle. U'll be 50 soon. Stop begging about.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Men wan keep vigil for PFP? grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CaptainAyub: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Them just jejely cancel Besiktas 2nd goal,award penalty against them,so that nobody go win anything today grin
Today,I give up grin
Na today I know say hand join for the 'football

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thazard(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
troot:
The MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE 2023 draweth closer. ..........12:01AM

Please how do I fund my MB account?

I can't see my ID number.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Miracood2:

Abba go and hustle. U'll be 50 soon. Stop begging about.
do me 200 abeg make i chop first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Prosperity4All: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
odenkirk:
streetdoctor help me abeg 8163623337 opay

After telling us that you are not abba190 but we know different.
Today both of you are using the same account to solicit alms
Una go explain tire to Una children and wives in the near future. Internet doesn't forget 🤷

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
i quit gambling from today by his grace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Prosperity4All:

After telling us that you are not abba190 but we know different.
Today both of you are using the same account to solicit alms
Una go explain tire to Una children and wives in the near future. Internet doesn't forget 🤷
my brother i have no reputation to guard i dont care what people think of me i am broke as fvck

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Almajiri prince
Lol.... Na the conditions of country cause am
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Spending123: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Biko I need 1k loan from someone to be repaid back on Wednesday. I want to settle my departmental levy debt please.

Please someone should help me out.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
Streetdoctor:

YABALEFT

One of your customers have escaped tonight
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Streetdoctor:

This your wailing go last for min 4 years

What a pity... I think ya'll should tag GWR for the longest time spent wailing

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.