Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,351 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (811489 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2023
deltateam:

Lol at Chelsea - Luton. I don't have control over that game. Chelsea knows how to serve breakfast well.

Na I don't think they will..... Luton needs to make a statement and Chelsea carelessness might just be the perfect recipe 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2023
deltateam:
I have done many 9/10 on Sunday.

If I had reduced it to 5-7 games I'm very sure I'll have won.
You could/might have won. If you pick 20 games and was asked to trim it to 3 there's a high possibility that you'll also pick the only game that spoilt the whole 20 amongst the special 3 you picked.

Most of the time the 'judases' are the most beautiful or surest cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Movich17(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2023
Tradepunter2:

Na I don't think they will..... Luton needs to make a statement and Chelsea carelessness might just be the perfect recipe 😁😁😁
The surest home win in the epl for the weekend
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2023
Movich17:
Nothing is sure...Let's all avoid Chelsea straight win this weekend then 🤷‍♂️
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2023
deltateam:

Man utd is far better than Chelsea at the moment. I know you fear because Tottenham wired them but let's give Tots some credit because they are also contenders and it was their home.

I can't carry Chelsea straight win even if they are playing Burnley at Stamford bridge unless I want to risk it. They sold Kal Havertz and some players for whatever reason so they are average at present although they can pull surprise once in a while.
I disagree. Chelsea is very aggressive this season just that luck is not yet on their side. Watch their games and look at the stats. Man.utd plays Nottingham and that is not too good.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2023
Tradepunter2:

I disagree. Watching the games and looking at the stats, I will put my money on chelsea.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2023
God save una say I no dey do pfp I get 1 expert punter wey I for bring his game here come chop 200 odds.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Phiheywhy1: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2023
Guys check this out tongue

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Phiheywhy1: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2023
Yemike:

You could/might have won. If you pick 20 games and was asked to trim it to 3 there's a high possibility that you'll also pick the only game that spoilt the whole 20 amongst the special 3 you picked.

Most of the time the 'judases' are the most beautiful or surest cool
grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2023
OgwuEgo:
God save una say I no dey do pfp I get 1 expert punter wey I for bring his game here come chop 200 odds.

Email me the punter games embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thazard(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2023
rainmoredays:

lemme answer your question with a question.

So the games that are starting on Tuesday, if the outcome eventually LOST, will you post it on Wednesday

That doesn't answer my question.

Do I play to lose?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2023
Movich17:

We will see nau..... I am giving Luton+2 handicap 😁😁😁😁
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2023
Thazard:

That doesn't answer my question.

Do I play to lose?
No one plays to lose but you and I know that you won't post the ticket on Wednesday if the tuesday games cast. So to answer your question. No

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thazard(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2023
blaquemyc:
No one plays to lose but you and I know that you won't post the ticket on Wednesday if the tuesday games cast. So to answer your question. No

What if I successfully go through Tuesday?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kingcisE(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
kingcisE:
From 1500 to 100k in 30 days
Day 1
Fenerbace win either half
AC Milan x2
Day 2
Sweden cup
Gais win
Afc Eskilstuna win either half

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kingcisE(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
kingcisE:

Day 2
Sweden cup
Gais win
@Prosperity4all

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by deltateam: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
erniok:

I disagree. Chelsea is very aggressive this season just that luck is not yet on their side. Watch their games and look at the stats. Man.utd plays Nottingham and that is not too good.

Do you mean Nottingham will win Man. united?
What is not too good?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by deltateam: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tradepunter2:

We will see nau..... I am giving Luton+2 handicap 😁😁😁😁

I will avoid that match entirely. I prefer to give home handicap but if I must give away handicap, it won't be to an underdog.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by deltateam: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Miracood2:

Email me the punter games embarassed

Email you? Let him post game here make all man win abi you wan chop alone?

Alabi don chop wella. It's time for him to give back
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
angry angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad shocked sad sad sad
My own club Chelsea denied me 117k omo

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Prosperity4All: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
kingcisE:

@Prosperity4all
Yeah thanks
Goodluck to us

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Please house at a point I heard puskin stop giveaway here and since then I have stopped it because I hate going against rules of the house to avoid ban.
I want to ask if giveaway is now allowed?
Please a sincere Answer is needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kingcisE(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
machappy4:
Please house at a point I heard puskin stop giveaway here and since then I have stopped it because I hate going against rules of the house to avoid ban.
It was done here a few days ago
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chybuzky(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
kingcisE:

Day 2
Sweden cup
Gais win

Make I join here with 100n even if na 30k I get after the rollover na still money

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by superintendents(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
machappy4:
machappy wetin dey sup...boys are not smiling this days
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
grin grin and its a green grin grin thank you Arsenal for the comeback 168k consolation prize in the Bag grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
superintendents:
machappy wetin dey sup...boys are not smiling this days

My brah how do you mean?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kingcisE(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
machappy4:
grin grin and its a green grin grin thank you Arsenal for the comeback 168k consolation prize in the Bag grin grin
Congrats
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by superintendents(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
machappy4:

My brah how do you mean?
country hard,make I sharply drop aza..

congrats my brah..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
machappy4:

U want to try your luck??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sportybet 96f33e6d
deltateam:

Email you? Let him post game here make all man win abi you wan chop alone?

Alabi don chop wella. It's time for him to give back
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
machappy4:
angry angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad shocked sad sad sad
My own club Chelsea denied me 117k omo

Fast line to Alabi bank account is zoom. What did I even know. What work for Mr A may not work for Mr B.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.