Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (831377 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chybuzky(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
taiocol:

Started from the buttom now he's here

So make we get hope abi grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
PJtech:
Omo ×1000000000

Betting money sweet to spend.. see as ekitipikin dey invest with bet money
Trust me, not all his 'earnings' are from 'Sports Betting' but I can tell you that he has successfully 'cleaned' his money through Sports Betting likewise all his so-called brothers. I follow him too...People only show you what they want you to see.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
deltateam:
Leagues to avoid for straight wins

1 All lower leagues
2 Youth leagues
3 All female leagues( No insult intended)
4 Australian leagues
5 Poland league
6 Cup games
7 Friendly games
8 International games
9 Japan league
10 China league
11 Colombia league
12 Belgium league
13 Argentina league
14 Bolivia league
15 Ukraine league
16 USA league
17 Venezuela league
18 Palestinian league
19 Uzbekistan league
20 Brazil league
21 Canada league
23 Chile league
24 El Salvador league
25 South Korea league
26 Iceland
27 Honduras
28 Hungary
29 India
30 Mexico
31 Montenegro
32 Malaysia
33 Morocco
34 Kuwait
35 New Zealand

This list is not exhaustive but something to go with. This is more of my experience and I don't expect everyone to agree with me. Maybe 1 or 2 teams from there may be worth carrying but it's a huge RISK.

That Brazilian League in particular..... Freaking annoying..... You straight wins are top notch.... So will print this list and paste on the white board 😁😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
wiseone28:
When Ddotà and BrónzeTiger posted my details everywhere i reported the post even to the owner of the site did they do anything or hide the post.

Was it not my privacy that they invaded?

Because i posted that yahoo boy wannabe pic they become hyperactive

See as i watched Miracood2 collecting 9k with his alternate i can't even do anything

Didn't collect 9k
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
By the way those of you when like to dy FBI..... You guys must be mindful of posting people's pix.... You don't know his enemy and will present your self as an accessory..... In an event something happens and in the course of investigation...... There will be no please, abeg or I was just joking when the law comes...... Let's behave maturely and not like brats....

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by taiocol: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
200 odds on sportybet
1F65F727

78 odds on sportybet
4102447E
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tradepunter2:

That Brazilian League in particular..... Freaking annoying..... You straight wins are top notch.... So will print this list and paste on the white board 😁😁😁😁😁
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣 print n save.... u'll need it 🤣
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣 print n save.... u'll need it 🤣

Wahali those south America leagues are the worst..... Brazil can have 7 draws straight without even flinching
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ab0bii: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tradepunter2:
By the way those of you when like to dy FBI..... You guys must be mindful of posting people's pix.... You don't know his enemy and will present your self as an accessory..... In an event something happens and in the course of investigation...... There will be no please, abeg or I was just joking when the law comes...... Let's behave maturely and not like brats....
They have 99days bro, let them enjoy while it last but one day person go answer im papa name.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ab0bii: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Miracood2:

Didn't collect 9k
What is wrong with you my man. Your own is too much, you need help but i'm afraid you will still come back to beg even if you get a reasonable amount. How one person use more than 10 alts to beg is a worry to me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
I only mentioned what I did up there because a situation is playing out..... A poor mother is running back and forth to get location of her son.... The case is outside police jurisdiction and the sin of her son was posting pix of someone... Now that someone is cold.... So everyone on that timeline have been scooped up.... The woman son reminded me of some people here.....
It's shame we can't help her
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Joeblaze26:
Trust me, not all his 'earnings' are from 'Sports Betting' but I can tell you that he has successfully 'cleaned' his money through Sports Betting likewise all his so-called brothers. I follow him too...People only show you what they want you to see.

Sure I know as e dey go... Atleast he's one of the punters that street benefitted from his games

Not all those one's with audio and edited winnings
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
PJtech:

Sure I know as e dey go... Atleast he's one of the punters that street benefitted from his games

Not all those one's with audio and edited winnings
You're right
All we need is one BIG WIN and everywhere go soft 🙏
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DDota: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ab0bii:

Check who you quote again. Are you not DDota?

Noisemaker
And who's this one again?
Stop spamming my mentions.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ovcwality(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Pls can someone help me with the bet9ja fantasy league invitation code, I didn't copy it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tradepunter2:
I only mentioned what I did up there because a situation is playing out..... A poor mother is running back and forth to get location of her son.... The case is outside police jurisdiction and the sin of her son was posting pix of someone... Now that someone is cold.... So everyone on that timeline have been scooped up.... The woman son reminded me of some people here.....
It's shame we can't help her
I told someone here the other time, he was speaking in tongues. Some people don't know that nairaland is not really anonymous as they think.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Affiliateseun05: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
This thread
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
machappy4:

I understand thanks....though tomorrow I plan staking high the last time after that stake of 100k I will never continue again no matter the outcome

Omo this last game is very stubborn sha....on God
I don't like cashout I for cashout I swear the tension is high....abeg it my last grace find me

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaoluwa122: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
machappy4:

I dey on prayer like this...sha remember if he don drop my boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
1 more goal,

Last game sad

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
1 more goal,

Last game sad

Chairman we dey on the same threshold frequency....wish you best of luck
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaoluwa122: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
1 more goal,

Last game sad
E go come my bro...I dey on prayer like this🙏 if he don show make I see staking power abeg...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
machappy4:

Chairman we dey on the same threshold frequency....wish you best of luck

Really? grin grin grin grin grin

Omoh na serious prayer ooo all man go dey grin grin grin grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Omo I never fill tensed this way before ..... 93 minutes make dem end the game na

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
machappy4:

I don't like cashout I for cashout I swear the tension is high....abeg it my last grace find me

Boom!!!

1:3 cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaoluwa122: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
machappy4:
Omo I never fill tensed this way before ..... 93 minutes make dem end the game na
E don come bruh!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
grin grin oh tension free now though I go against the rule by staking what I can't afford to lose but now am confident it a green....alabi do your worst grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
machappy4:

WON

Congrats
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaoluwa122: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
machappy4:
grin grin oh tension free now though I go against the rule by staking what I can't afford to lose but now am confident it a green....alabi do your worst grin grin
Congrat boss...make guyman see anything
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
machappy4:

This mann cool

Congratulations
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
1 more goal,

Last game sad
machappy4:

God go do am f
Una. Best of luck
Guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.