Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (797178 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Builderbet365: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Join me in spirit let's win
All my soccer bets for today

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alvin212(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Miracood2:

Big dog in the business.

Mesmer money wey you steal that year

Christmas day

E never make you rich Abi

Here you are still

Begging

Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Builderbet365: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Got 8/10 ATP yesterday
Hopefully they bang

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
sslcrypt:

This is the ignorance and deceit the devil uses on the children of God. Was the bible written in English,.isn't the word of God meant to be revealed to by the Holy Spirit according to Jesus. Who I will send you a comforter and he will show you all things. How will you justify something that's a sin with it's obvious signs. Covetousness a primary product of gambling, not only that lying, formication, jealousy are all these qualities of God. Does the bible need to point it out before you realize it? Dear children of God don't be deceived by Satan, the same thing he told eve where's is it written you can't eat from the tree of good and evil. The same ploy is been used on you guys, were is it written I can't gamble, were is it written I can't commit adultery. Point it out, point it out.
There's nothing as bad as a man going through life without the guidance of the holy spirit. Have you ever thought of this that the number of years spent dead is longer than the number of years spent alive? The deceit of the devil is to make you think that living unto flesh is life, when in actual fact living on Christ and death unto flesh is life.
Matthew 7:5
You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

So much for a pastor cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yemike:

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Of all the important messages I have been communicated you brought this one. Yes off course when you been in the world and seen there's nothing in the world, you focus on Christ. The desire to be with God and of God drives you to bring men out of darkness. Even our great brother Apostle Paul was killer of the children of God till God arrested him. You can try to tarnish me but you can never tarnish nor destroy the message. In my weakness he makes me strong, I never claimed I am God. Rather spreading his message to make people see his marvelous light.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yemike:

If only you could put such skills to better yourself you won't be here every day of the week. My brother like I said in my messages I am not doing this out of spite but rather out of love. I Love everyone Soo much that it will weigh on me not to bring them into the marvellous light. Don't forget on that day you will give account on how you multiplied what God has given you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
cool cool cool cool

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
cool cool cool cool

Raise me staking power
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Johnchrix:

You go soon hide face, we've seen many of your type here..no hates
So if I hide face what will be your gain....how dark is the heart of mankind? Before you kill me let me hide my face. I will not post my winning again thanks let me start posting my failure here to make your type and the preacher happy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Texcyndy:

Lol. How I wish he can defeat the devil at this time and run away without looking back with his loots from Alabi.
Let him start business with what he has won or do something good with the money.

Well, anything that is not from God will be lost and the sorrows shall bite so hard.

I like Machappy4. I have known him a long time ago. I know he won't listen to me now, but I am praying secretly for him.
Thanks for the secret prayers......am an adult
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bustageek: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
bustageek:
397CB681
211 odds

B2B8E760
74 odds edit

750106E9

Let's beat the odds and get paid by the evening
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
sslcrypt:

Of all the important messages I have been communicated you brought this one. Yes off course when you been in the world and seen there's nothing in the world, you focus on Christ. The desire to be with God and of God drives you to bring men out of darkness. Even our great brother Apostle Paul was killer of the children of God till God arrested him. You can try to tarnish me but you can never tarnish nor destroy the message. In my weakness he makes me strong, I never claimed I am God. Rather spreading his message to make people see his marvelous light.
Preach on Pastor cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Texcyndy: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
machappy4:

Thanks for the secret prayers......am an adult I take my decision myself....am a graduate from University of Benin. go check my Record 2014-2018 electrical electronic Engineering department you will know am not an average student....so I know what am doing but like I said I will not post any winning tickets anymore. Forgive my ignorance
It is well my brother. I just have a strong feeling that you will one day become a preacher of the gospel and then help the youths fight against this betting. That's my feeling. Not message from the Spirit this time around cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Merrybet pay me my fu**king money angry

Over 3 hours and I still can't get my fucking money angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Johnchrix(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
machappy4:

So if I hide face what will be your gain....how dark is the heart of mankind? Before you kill me let me hide my face. I will not post my winning again thanks let me start posting my failure here to make your type and the preacher happy

Truely Eseka12 was right are Alabi agent post your loses tickets before you hide your face.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kingofhoes: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
cool cool cool cool
I sent you an email big man
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
So many bitter souls on this thread. The best way to operate here is to be neutral here.

It is only on this thread people don't like minding there business. Too many kids here.

If you do, they will complain, if you do not do anything, people will still complain.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bustageek: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
957EDC4E

Last one for today
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Builderbet365:
Join me in spirit let's win
All my soccer bets for today
You're still around?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
AlphaNugget:
Merrybet pay me my fu**king money angry

Over 3 hours and I still can't get my fucking money angry
JP.
I hail oh.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
akwesenana:

JP.
I hail oh.
My man

Meanwhile, merrybet need to upgrade asap...if not for PFP, wtf am I doing with these clowns undecided

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by benedictilemona(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Na few people don dey dis tread longer than me,but i hardly comment here cos all dis kind tinz,i go jez dy my background dy observe
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:
Guys wat of Samueltemi??.?.
Enjoying my sweet life
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Enjoying my sweet life

But you still dey chat with your alt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by IamRichards: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
PJtech:

But you still dey chat with your alt
Which alternate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kingofhoes:

I sent you an email big man

Anything? Bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
I just dey play weekend games like ritualist grin cheesy wink

Hopefully i catch them this weekend cheesy

Something hoooge suppose drop cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kingofhoes: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Anything? Bro.
No big deal o. Just want to connect with you on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by deltateam: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
oyewale0001:

You are welcome my brother. Thank you so much for your games you drop here too. 🙏🙏🙏🙏Seriously those games give me insight of some home straight win.

Can you give insight on your market options and how you pick them. It could help.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CaptainAyub: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
I just dey play weekend games like ritualist grin cheesy wink

Hopefully i catch them this weekend cheesy

Something hoooge suppose drop cheesy
You're always hiding ur codes but can't resist the urge to post it here.
Na u and Austino77 abi wetin de suffer d same condition

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Builderbet365: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
akwesenana:

You're still around?

Yes oo. Let's get the bag

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.