Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (798049 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2023
1xPOS:
it is where I base.

Confirm comr u bi. Out of 4 tickets yesterday, I won 3. Let me see what u gat to offer today on shot towards goal and goal kicks and let me bring mine.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2023
tonididdy:
Hey guys,

LOL.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by idongesit88: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2023
Insult that guy till 2morow, the fact is 95% of gamblers and punters will never make a dime from gambling at the business end of the day and that is why bookmakers are still in the business and more are coming up. If u don't draw ur map well n be wise, u'll be in a continous circle of gambling that add no value or benefit to your life but time wasting. After a month into a new season, what is ur profit? Ask urself this question and restrategies or quit.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2023
idongesit88:
Insult that guy till 2morow, the fact is 95% of gamblers and punters will never make a dime from gambling at the business end of the day and that is why bookmakers are still in the business and more are coming up. If u don't draw ur map well n be wise, u'll be in a continous circle of gambling that add no value or benefit to your life but time wasting. After a month into a new season, what is ur profit? Ask urself this question and restrategies or quit.
they dont make any reasonable profit via gambling and they take the word QUIT as an insult

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by monsuru56(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2023
idongesit88:
tell them

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by davosea(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2023
abba190:
they dont make any reasonable profit via gambling and they take the word QUIT as an insult
truth be told just accept to the fact, life itself is gambling and one should be caution not to take it as do or die affair.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by davosea(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2023
Atimes i wonder the essence of this particular thread that some people will come out to preach against it after their fail trail to discourage people.if u aint making money from gambling you can get the Bleep outta the thread.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2023
I see you on telegram, hope the hustle dey pay
PJtech:

Thank you fan mhi.... I promise to send you some raba from my almajiri loot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Omo...The hustle is real 😂😔🤦
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2023
99 percent actually
idongesit88:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by donttryme: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2023
davosea:
truth be told just accept to the fact, life itself is gambling and one should be caution not to take it as do or die affair.
It is what it is. Gambling is evil to say the least, i have my peace of mind back since i stop betting. That does not mean i should come here and be preaching nonsense. This is a betting thread

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2023
donttryme:

It is what it is. Gambling is evil to say the least, i have my peace of mind back since i stop betting. That does not mean i should come here and be preaching nonsense. This is a betting thread
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU 🙏🤷‍♂️
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2023
OgwuEgo:

Yes my fans

Make I show some love?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2023
Sure to Miracood2 and recieve
PJtech:

Yes my fans

Make I show some love?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2023
donttryme:

tk4all after spending the 40k giving to you. Then you finally quit betting. Hmmm Dey play bro.

Drop you account make I wire you money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by donttryme: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2023
donttryme:

its high time i stop replying to your rants. Get a life you this frustrated soul.

What is 40k? I pass that level believe me.

I'm suspecting one of you guys trolling me is tk4all but time will tell.

Now go and fuel you betting addiction in peace
your frustration has reach to this extent. My brother you deserve to be delivered from gambling ok not me.

You pass 40k but you run with 40k given to you. Telling us that you’re kidnapped by unknown people. Chai this life ehhh. grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
davosea:
Atimes i wonder the essence of this particular thread that some people will come out to preach against it after their fail trail to discourage people.if u aint making money from gambling you can get the Bleep outta the thread.

I just taya.... person get 1k..u can go to religion thread and pay tithe,u can go ashawo house and flex or u drink beer,,
.if I decide to spend my 1k for Alabi thread..no be any body business grin cheesy

Some dey pay 1k look moyo lawal bress sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TUNEX89(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
stacyadams:

I just taya.... person get 1k..u can go to religion thread and pay tithe,u can go ashawo house and flex or u drink beer,,
.if I decide to spend my 1k for Alabi thread..no be any body business grin cheesy this guy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
B9SX94487436489-4551921 2/5 cheesy re edit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
[quote author=TUNEX89 post=125700005][/quote]..my guy every body get how them dey take spend their raba grin grin. One borrle and one ticket for alabi grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MORIERA: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
stacyadams:
..my guy every body get how them dey take spend their raba grin grin. One borrle and one ticket for alabi grin

Lol

Your lungs go done black

Sure say the temple of god wey dey your heart go don burn down thanks to Benson switch 🤣😂

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by davosea(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
stacyadams:

.if I decide to spend my 1k for Alabi thread..no be any body business grin cheesy

lol like me i dont do drug,ashawo wettin carry me go the section abeg make everyone face their fuckin business.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Confirm comr u bi. Out of 4 tickets yesterday, I won 3. Let me see what u gat to offer today on shot towards goal and goal kicks and let me bring mine.
Do you mind to share 1xbet code, make I chop,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
unikazzy:
your subscription went into wrong data package....contact airtel customer services ASAP so that it can be revert
general issue...just called C's
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
MORIERA:

Lol

Your lungs go done black

Sure say the temple of god wey dey your heart go don burn down thanks to Benson switch 🤣😂

grin. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tojahh(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
tonididdy:
Oh less I forget

I started therapy a while ago… infact I won 1m last week inside therapy ( but the devil is a liar).

It hurt me the most when my wife needs 250k for hair and I decline but same night I will misuse 300k to betting.

I told her my win, she was furious because I was in therapy and doing this.
So we called CS again because 1m not be 100k 🤣
We got the money but it’s in madams custody.
I saw her on chinaapp shopping!
( we have postponed this shopping for months)

This is a wake up call….I hope ya’Al quit this ish.
I won’t be coming here to tease those still in the game…. No ……

You wife wipe account, she no like Gambling but the first thing she did when she saw gambling money was to run to Chinaapp to shop. Just tell her to play Nigeria win with 1m today to win 100k extra. grin

Make una two dey play.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Streetdoctor: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
OgwuEgo:
otochaaaa, i said it sometime ago that d CEO Almajiri South West Branch is dangerous to humanity, he doesn't deserve to be in d midst of human beings. So shameless
Just negodu how disgraceful he is, begging from one online forum to another. Same thing he does by creating different account all to beg, see them see ronu

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Streetdoctor: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
PJtech:

Yes my fans

Make I show some love?
Hungry begger wants to show somebody love, see ronu them see showing of love. U dun beg today?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Tomorrow, they will tell you they won 10 tickets out of 11 tickets played.

Oya share code make we follow you win, you won't see them again. Awon Chop alone, die alone syndicate.
When their bet wan cast, they rush here to lament.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yummyking: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
My2sure.com

10 - SEPTEMBER - 2023

🛑LIVE 2 Sure:

Ghana Aseda /Any Game:
(39-46) (49-45) (04-90)

Sunday Winning Code:
38 - 39 - 40 - 45 - 46 - 47

Choose From 6 Numbers Instead of 90 Numbers.
For Premier Lotto - Golden Lotto - R&S Lotto - Ghana Lotto

Please Share This Post.... Thank you smiley

My2sure.com

Wining Result Available on our Facebook Page: @My2sure

Drop Your 2 Sure and Earn $1000 : 2 Sure Competition Available on our Facebook Page: @My2sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.