Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (803013 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Yeah I have played it, that's the market I was referring to "quite easy".

Oya, cook something now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Tk4all:
I thank God say i de work hard to leave the trenches this year. I got more than 200 mentions yesterday because one scammer tell people to insult their papa mate and they were busy disgracing themselves and their unborn generation till 3am in night. Some ediots even use my name crack joke which was not funny but las las, nobody see shishi.

Wiseone28 and co could not open their mouth and talk when the guy insult eseka, bergavis,stephen etc because they promise to give them imaginary 10k from scam money. I wonder how low some people can go.

Its very true that the youths are not taking back any country because of de uselesss mindset wey we get.

I hope you all de spend the 10k now.
You sef shut up.

You useless asslicker, despite all the money wey u collect for Dec and early January you still dey shout broke like cow..

Eseka na boss but no ever put am in the category of that bst Stephenmoka4, if you wan lick ass, at least lick ass of person wey get money for aza and not someone that pick crumbs...bst

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekahashi: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2023
What's the meaning of that cc you guys use some times when you wanna quote somebody, I've noticed most of my friends using it a lot, sometimes 1 c?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Swissli:
This Thread Never Seizes To Amaze Me, I Think I Know The Problem, Maybe It Really Should Be Renamed From A Betting Thread To A Begging Thread Where Old Men Arse Lick People Young Enough To Be Their Last Child In Hope Of Crumbs, This Bst Scammer Pulled A Stunt A While Back, He Suddenly Turned Celebrity,Now Yesterday Too This Bst Scammer Came Again And Surprisingly Everyone Was Laying Down Their Clothes For This Guy To Step On, What Amazes Me Is The Extent To Which They Went, Some Of These Lads Were Actually Making Fun Of Eseka12, One Of The Few Ones Who Knows What This Thread Really Stands For, Somethings Are Just So Shameful To Even Imagine Let Alone Speak, Giveaway Kill Una Dere, I Think The Purpose Of This Thread Has Been 98% Defeated,Anyone Still Giving Any Of These Beggars Something Just Know That Tomorrow They Can Turn On You When An Even Smaller Amount Is Smeared At Their Noses*Spits*, Eseka12 Apologies For The Way You Were Replied Yesterday
I wonder why you start your words with capital letters, it is appalling tho.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Receipts 001

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2023
Receipts 002

wink

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Das1mama: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Djreloaded:
This is how I’ll select. undecided

10k for 5 people.

The first 5 people to make me laugh with a joke gets the 10k.

Good luck.

I’ll transfer the 60k to heywey when I get the first 5 people.

If you’re too big to crack a joke then walk away
Aah! my bro which other JOKE you want hear wey you never see? to be a NIGERIAN na JOKE na! CORNTREE wey DPO phone miss for inside POLICE STATION! NEPA wey dem the ON GENERATOR. Bro after all this JOKE and u still no LAUGH,e mean say your PROBLEM PASS the CORNTREE O. yes i CATCH you! you SMILE DEN COME LAUGH.. Lolz.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2023
Tekahashi:
What's the meaning of that cc you guys use some times when you wanna quote somebody, I've noticed most of my friends using it a lot, sometimes 1 c?
It is just like mention, like cc (carbon copy).

You type cc and include the monikers/usernames of the people you want to mention in the post...omo I no fit explain abeg grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2023
XshegzzyeeiX:
Receipts 002

wink
You are sounding desperate.

You will soon lead people astray and make them lose their hard earned money, you just dey give me Tissuepaper vibe angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2023
grin

We don't fake it.
Just keeping it real bruv.
AlphaNugget:
You are sounding sound desperate.

You will soon led lead people astray and make them lose their hard earned money, you just dey give me Tissuepaper vibe angry
You're welcome.

wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekahashi: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2023
AlphaNugget:

It is just like mention, like cc (carbon copy).

You type cc and include the monikers/usernames of the people you want to mention in the post...omo I no fit explain abeg grin
get it now, thanks boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FireBreatherDam: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2023
AlphaNugget:

I wonder why you start your words with capital letters, it is appalling tho.
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FireBreatherDam: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Comedians where ona 10k? cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
XshegzzyeeiX:
grin

We don't fake it.
Just keeping it real bruv.You're welcome.

wink
I hope that thing wey you correct give you massive orgasm, bst
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Go Hard or Go Home.

wink

Stats points to Beatriz emerging victorious.
Though she trails by a set, she will level up and win 2-1 eventually.

cool

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
41 nonsense mentions again!

Like i always said, i'm no saint but i'm not a coward that will hide through my alt and be insulting people. I don't have any apology to give anybody concerning what i said.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tonididdy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
... All work and no play....

I'm not against any body begging for giveaways but do it with some dignity.
And for the givers, do it without conditions.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
AlphaNugget:
You sef shut up.
Ok sah

You useless asslicker
E no concern me as long as i did not lick your asss cheesy
despite all the money wey u collect for Dec and early January you still dey shout broke like cow..
People that were dropping jokes collected even more than me. And i know what i did with every kobo i got this year.

Eseka na boss but no ever put am in the category of that bst Stephenmoka4, if you wan lick ass, at least lick ass of person wey get money for aza and not someone that pick crumbs...bst
Stephenmoka is not perfect but the guy use to try and mind his business. He always drop tips which i believe normally gives people money. That alone is something.

I once yab him myself for giving non thread members mes.mer giveaway but tbh, the guy has always been available to share games, share giveaway funds and help with little change for free if one is in need.

I don't even know why you come for my comment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Odd rising like Ijebu Garri.

shocked

Mai go sleep.
Hopefully, I wake up to massive green.

wink

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by fuckdemrepented: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
tonididdy:

big man

What's up na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Crumbian:

Oya, cook something now
By evening time I will drop code
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
tonididdy:

This is another one of legit guys that have good game analysis.....

This thread get talents.... Let's just focus less on the crumbs shyte and utilize games they upload here....

By the way where you hide since angry angry angry angry angry

Also
Xshegezzyei I don't understand what other mentions you saying.... I have hit you up on your WhatsApp, just reply me so we can talk.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
I attended to all DMs.

You can msg me again though, this time input your moniker.
tradepunter:

Xshegezzyei I don't understand what other mentions you saying.... I have hit you up on your WhatsApp, just reply me so we can talk.
WhatApp Digits: 080 29 94 35 55
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
So, that guy asked people to make him laugh? Like, how? Is this a Den of Comedians or a betting thread? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
XshegzzyeeiX:
Odd rising like Ijebu Garri.

shocked

Mai go sleep.
Hopefully, I wake up to massive green.

wink

She's making a comeback ooooo..... Na why I don't trust women tennis at all...

Chiefwhy this na me edit from that ticket.... The whole cracking joke irritated me so couldn't upload yesterday

I felt no one was interested in logical analysis

See why I like to dy comot women from ticket.. Majority of the time unreliable

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
It's all over for Beatriz
tradepunter:

Chiefwhy this na me edit from that ticket.... The whole cracking joke irritated me so couldn't upload yesterday

Lost this one big time.
We move to the next one.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
tradepunter:

Really nice… the ticket had like three bad eggs…This Australia Open just be somehow..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=XshegzzyeeiX post=120148080][/quote]
Boss show me the way
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Honlucas: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
poshemmanuel:
Any predictions on hubert vs sonego

Like I predicted they both won a set

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
What happened here yesterday grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Person for this thread gather mind keep me awake for night, convert me to comedian and still forfeit his promise...

This thread don turn to PLAYGROUND FOR CHILDREN
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Samueltemi337:
What happened here yesterday grin

man u fit win today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.