Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (806276 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by superintendents(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Abba190 this message is for you...

I want to tell you this, better change the way you behave sometimes and know people wey go dey banter with, try to behave maturely, many times you chuck mouth where you no belongs..

This is not the first time this happening..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
superintendents:
with due respect bro if you has issues with the guy just be straight forward don't bring religion matter join I respected you bro..

Behave maturely...

Don't ever quote me again you F©©L! undecided
Have you ever told that your fellow H£adSL@mmer to Behave maturely ?

Shove the stvpid respect you have for me down your @Sshole. F©©L

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
superintendents:
Abba190 this message is for you...

I want to tell you this, better change the way you behave sometimes and know people wey go dey banter with, try to behave maturely, many times you chuck mouth where you no belongs..

This is not the first time this happening..

F©©L, you just woke up ba? Good morning.
cheesy Probably because them don Chook you hand for where touch you small cheesy cheesy

F©©L

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by superintendents(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Don't ever quote me again you F©©L! undecided
Have you ever told that your fellow H£adSL@mmer to Behave maturely ?

Shove the stvpid respect you have for me down @Sshole. F©©L
for a while,I think you are a very responsible person but thanks for proving me wrong..

I won't quote you anymore..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
superintendents:
for a while,I think you are a very responsible person but thanks for proving me wrong..

I won't quote you anymore..

Oh, You just knew? Me that has been very very irresponsible since time Immemorial? undecided You knew late Motherfvcker!!! cheesy Like I said, you just woke up to reality. Good morning cheesy

F©©L

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
abba190:
i told you u act like a female u need to work on it. u are an emotional man. and you also need to learn how to control yourself when your game cut, u are predictable whenever your game cut u come here and start misbehaving kiddo

Us£Less thing, I love the way you keep fooling yourself with the “Control yourself when your game cut” bullshit cheesy cheesy

Now I have a question for you; is your wr£tched father or Mother the ones who fund my lifestyle to play games? cheesy cheesy give me an answer please!

Now, why don't I attack others “When my games cut” but only you? cheesy cheesy

The day you decide to start minding your business on this thread, that's the day I'll leave you alone, for now, anyday I'm chanced, I'll always make sure I torment your Wr£tched Life once in a while herein.

Grown H@usa Boy talking about Misbehaving when you go about trolling people wey no send your Papa!!!!

You always rush to look for trouble and then when the trouble comes, you begin to play Emotional cards grin grin cheesy

YOU WILL LEARN!!!

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by symbuul: 12:43am On Oct 10, 2023
Thazard:
Symbuul what's up na?

I dey my bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 1:01am On Oct 10, 2023
sats:

the first step towards recovery is to acknowledge the problem
you know you are addicted
that is good
And what are you doing on this thread ooo....Mr Addiction Discoverer? Ode! 😒

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 1:49am On Oct 10, 2023
Working Guys, how market.
Abeg which site dey jawo

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thazard(m): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2023
symbuul:

I dey my bro
We no dey see your brake light again oh.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2023
Thanks to PFP, if not,
Graveyard sef busy pass this pass on non PFP days

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thazard(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2023
Sc Eltersdorf - 1 / radcliffe - over 2.5 / hornchurch - home over 1.5 / notts county - over 2.5
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Philipo2626(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

F©©L, you just woke up ba? Good morning.
cheesy Probably because them don Chook you hand for where touch you small cheesy cheesy

F©©L
You guys need to stop insulting each other. You are both very boring in this thread.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by symbuul: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
Thazard:
We no dey see your brake light again oh.

Lol, baba matter plenty. I never get alabi time this period
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Philipo2626:
You guys need to stop insulting each other. You are both very boring in this thread.

And who the Fvck are you Mr? undecided Where did this thing creep-out from? undecided Am I doing anything comic here for your F@ther to Laugh? undecided undecided

Don't quote me again nigga

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeadebayo11(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
abba190:
last fvcking 3months
Ehn..
Make I check mine oo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thazard(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

And who the Fvck are you Mr? undecided Where did this thing creep-out from? undecided Am I doing anything comic here for your F@ther to Laugh? undecided undecided

Don't quote me again nigga
gringringrin crazy dude!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jobless PFP hopeful

From pfp to
Punt to Poverty
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Rewards from gambling are usually used anyhow.
When you buy food with it, you eat it greedily without enjoying it. Money from betting is mostly used to feed other addictions like patronising prostitutes, taking drugs, alcohol etc.

Whether you win or lose, betting destroys.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FaithELEFAN(f): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Troy007:

I contacted the nairalander @stephenmoka4 to use his bet cashier service. If you check his profile it his written there. As a bet cashier you can use his account to place bets, when you win he pays you, Just the way you bet in bet9ja shops but in this case online.

Due to the fact that my own nairabet account is on a limit of 1k bet and I am a heavy staker, I decided to use his account.

He gave me an account I can use but the first account he gave me was also on a limit (meaning I couldn't stake large). I already deposited 50k in the account, I alerted him about this, he decided he will provide another account for me, which he did.

I withdrew my 50k from the old account and funded 150k in the new account he provided.
I placed some bets with the 150k and won 526k. I made the withdrawal and was waiting for my payment. It's 6 months now but he has refused to pay me.

At first he denied he didn't receive the money and provided a fake account balance, but after I called him out and provided facts showing the account balance he posted was fake, he updated it with the real balance, claiming my money is in ledger balance. I don't even see how any of this is my concern.

At a point he threatened he was going to report to the bank that my money is fraudulent and I'm trying to pass the money through his account because both accounts are registered under his name. That was when I knew he is a criminal and cannot be trusted as he is trusted here.

Below are screenshots of my deposit in the account, the withdrawal, the money in his account and even where he made the threat. If you need more evidence, I can provide them via Whatsapp, cos I have everything saved.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FaithELEFAN(f): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
terrezo2002:
Rewards from gambling are usually used anyhow.
When you buy food with it, you eat it greedily without enjoying it. Money from betting is mostly used to feed other addictions like patronising prostitutes, taking drugs, alcohol etc.

Whether you win or lose, betting deatroys.
It distroys English pronunciations too

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

And also destroys the real spelling
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Johnchrix(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
FaithELEFAN:
lols
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

It [distroys] English pronunciations too
For with the same measure you judge others, you will be judged too. Matthew 7:2
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by xtreme07(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Good evening comrades!!!, Please I need your help guys....

How do I get my account number from 1st bank?...*894*00# is telling me insufficient fund and I need to transfer some cash into the account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FaithELEFAN(f): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

Haaa modaran shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FaithELEFAN(f): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
rainmoredays:
And also destroys the real spelling
grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FaithELEFAN(f): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
xtreme07:
Good evening comrades!!!, Please I need your help guys....

How do I get my account number from 1st bank?...*894*00# is telling me insufficient fund and I need to transfer some cash into the account.
Use my own aza. I Can transfer to u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by xtreme07(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

Use my own aza. I Can transfer to u
how will u transfer to me. I don't have the account number.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by xtreme07(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

Oga Monsuru. Good evening sir!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thazard(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
Thazard:
Sc Eltersdorf - 1 / radcliffe - over 2.5 / hornchurch - home over 1.5 / notts county - over 2.5

Boom…

Their papa…

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.