Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (799351 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 7:20am On Oct 24, 2023
abba190:
8163623337 opay. god will bless you abundantly thank you so much boss. i feel like crying i swear

Eseka12, Do not listen to this H£@DSlammer!

Abba190 a.k.a Odenkirk has no tangible contributions to this thread. Crediting this guy will only fuel his desire of frequenting this thread 24/7 to ofcourse troll people like you who can't STAND UP for themselves.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lexylexy(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2023
eseka12:
I actually won a consolation amount of 560k after my 28m cast, thanks to tottenham.... I played 15 games straight wins with bigger odds

So how does this make you feel? Winning alone. The week you decided not to post games is now the week some of your games entered.

You let the trolls get to you, why? Many guys were literally begging you to drop game here. We could have won with you.

Even with all the trolls, mayor of ekiti still dropped games yesterday. Mr.banks, house of ambers, bosslamilekan, these guys drop games on a daily.

The trolls will always be there, but you don't allow them get to you. I believe for each troll, there are 5 fans urging you on.

So I ask you once again eseka12, how does this make you feel, winning alone and coming here to show off. You no try at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Emekus92(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Eseka12, Do not listen to this H£@DSlammer!

Abba190 a.k.a Odenkirk has no tangible contributions to this thread. Crediting this guy will only fuel his desire of frequenting this thread 24/7 to ofcourse troll people like you who can't STAND UP for themselves.
Imagine after all the trolling and insults insult from this guy. Eseka still fall into his trap.

Eseka12 give ur money to people that deserve it not abba190. Although na ur money sha🙌🏽

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2023
_Eseka12,

Abba190, is not on the verge of dropping out anything, it's just a pity-party story!

I know you want to prove a point that you're above him in every sphere of life by wanting to credit him that money,

But trust me, IT IS NOT NECESSARY!!!! We all know you do

There are people here who needs that money more than that troll.

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2023
troot:
This is the Leaderboard for the MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE 2023 as @week 8 ending.

CC: pfpmoderator
MerrybetPfPMod

#MerrybetPuntforPride #Nairaland #PuntforPride

Why you no reason my ticket?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by merbenko: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2023
eseka12:

Send ur account

8067680505 opay please bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nothingzpoil: 7:43am On Oct 24, 2023
eseka12:

Send ur account

Hahahahaha, esaka12 don't be used like a menstral pad bikonu!!

Abi u de find validation from pple?

See, I am not against u rending service to humanity, but shine your eyes here.

Ask that man to show document proof that he's a student.

iD, results, sch, course studying etc. For verification before payment.
If he's genuine, you can do what pleases you.

Stop encouraging potential/real scammers.

Even govt, before dem give u money, u must pass some level of security/documents verifications.

Have a lovely day.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2023
eseka12 nothing to say about those that criticise me and ask u not give me. god knows i am not lying.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Trendybit123: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2023
abba190:
8163623337 opay. god will bless you abundantly thank you so much boss. i feel like crying i swear

Ogun go kee you dere, and if eseka give you any money and you collect am. Motor go jam you

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Trendybit123: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2023
abba190:
eseka12 nothing to say about those that criticise me and ask u not give me. god knows i am not lying.

I repeat, even if you dey school and you use that money, that's if he sent you some, dem go rusticate you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lexylexy(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2023
eseka12:

Send ur account

Now you want to credit the same troll that made you not to drop games here. Where's the sense in that?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2023
lexylexy:

The trolls will always be there, but you don't allow them get to you. I believe for each troll, there are 5 fans urging you on.

How many of you here have given him words of encouragement(s) nor Stood by him when when he was being dragged undecided

All of a sudden, y'all are being emotional like market women because his games entered.

If these energies y'all use in being emotional right now were used to encourage him or fight off trolls. By now, those trolls would've slowed down or the Moderator of this Thread would've been FORCED to put those trolls behind bars for derailing the thread. undecided

But No, Apex is always the Bad Mannerless boy who loves fighting

Mofuvkers!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by profmsboi(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2023
troot:
This is the Leaderboard for the MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE 2023 as @week 8 ending.

CC: pfpmoderator
MerrybetPfPMod

#MerrybetPuntforPride #Nairaland #PuntforPride

Hey troot! Good morning.

You didn't add my won bet (Bet Silp ID: 398997547) to the leaderboard for week 8.

Find attached screenshot of quoted post of Merrybet from X (Twitter)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2023
Trendybit123:

Ogun go kee you dere, and if eseka give you any money and you collect am. Motor go jam you

Trendybit123:

I repeat, even if you dey school and you use that money, that's if he sent you some, dem go rusticate you

E don reach like this? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Trendybit123: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

E don reach like this? grin grin grin grin

Yes nau, he's not worthy of that money

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2023
Trendybit123:

this ur hatred towards me is too much what did i do to you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2023
lexylexy:

Now you want to credit the same troll that made you not to drop games here. Where's the sense in that?
he is helping a man on a verge of dropping out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigcee(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2023
abba190:
Oga, nobody hate you. Your nuisance here is getting too much. You behave like a kid. Always trolling and begging on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 8:10am On Oct 24, 2023
abba190:

Because :

1: You have Bad Energy
2: You're sens£less

I live in Asokoro, Abuja (That's where my family house is) and I grew up with Rich Educated Northerners, they are Respectful, Honest, loving and caring people. I can speak Hausa very Fluently,

But, all my years of encounter with Hausa People, I've never seen a S£nseLess Hausa boy like you undecided

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nely4me(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2023
B958EFD

96239E8

sportybet

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Emekus92(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2023
abba190:

When he was trying to help others win….u were trolling him True or False?

The likes of u made him not to drop code last weekend there could have been a massive boom from this thread on Saturday or Sunday but u prevent that boom from happening

Now u r saying u need help from someone u made not to help others where is the sense in that?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kung: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Omo person wey dey preach against gambling wan chop free 100k
This thread amuse me

Oya terrezo come and drop your own plate eseka wan water your aza
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
So you actually believed this guy? sad I will be very disappointed at you if you credit that guy that money.

Rather, use it to compensate guys who play your games here and weren't part of the winning (cos people like this guy you want to credit has made it their duty to troll you here)

People like:

Oyewale0001
Puntingnoob
Princeadebayo11
Joeblaze26
Ispreloaded
OgwuEgo

10K each to these monikers above wouldn't be a bad idea, instead of giving the 60K to a Retard.

My 2 cents.

Good morning bro. Seriously I was shocked when eseka12 said he should send account number. But what did I know, after all it not my money.

Let me also use this opportunity to tell you that I don't have anything against you. If you remember very well that you condemned begging on this thread and I was against your condemnation. I believe that was where serious fight started between us here. What you condemned is good but the way you went about the condemnation was the reason why I was against you. It was too harsh. I am not a begger and I thank God for my life. If not that I don't like to talk about my private life, I can vividly say last year stroke this year was one of my best year because I made my journey to the UK for my Post-graduate program. I was just fighting for those guys back then because I believe all fingers are not equal. Since last year we had issues, I have being observing the thread and I can see that the equation is now balanced. What we both fought for still stand. And the begging reduce. It is well.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2023
Emekus92:

When he was trying to help others win….u were trolling him True or False?

The likes of u made him not to drop code last weekend there could have been a massive boom from this thread on Saturday or Sunday but u prevent that boom from happening

Now u r saying u need help from someone u made not to help others where is the sense in that?
i was not among them. You can check.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lexylexy(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2023
abba190:

This your comment really shows that you're lying. You're one of the reasons why he didn't drop this game. Now you want to reap where you did not sow. Shame on you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2023
This life na one kain, Walahi 😄😄
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by eseka12(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2023
abba190:
Show us ur admission letter, student ID, course of study and evidence dat u are really a 400 level student graduating dis year with ur real name as shown from ur Bank account below..... I will send u d money instantly

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2023
abba190:
You don't deserve any form of help from anyone on this thread. Gtfoh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Cvxxx: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2023
eseka12:

Show us ur admission letter, student ID, course of study and evidence dat u are really a 400 level student graduating dis year with ur real name as shown from ur Bank account below..... I will send u d money instantly
seems fair 🤝🏻. Thanks for your generosity if the claim is actually true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.