Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (802485 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

I wouldn't blame you tho. I bet, you haven't tasted how it feels like for someone to copy your work and claim OWNERSHIP of it.

Let those who've seen it from somewhere else before he posted it call him out.
That's where you're getting it wrong....He never said the statement was his in the first place....He didn't acclaim anything to himself 🤷‍♂️

For example; using the idiom 'make hay whilst the sun shines'....Do you know the first person that made that statement before it became a global idiomatic expression? Why don't you put 'copied' for the multiple times you've said it? Dude you have no clue what plagiarism really means 😅

You might as well start putting 'Copied' at the end of most of your statements too cos I know you're not that knowledgeable to come up with something that educative 🌚🫣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Joeblaze26:
That's where you're getting it wrong....He never said the statement was his in the first place....He didn't acclaim anything to himself 🤷‍♂️

For example; using the idiom 'make hay whilst the sun shines'....Do you know the first person that made that statement before it became a global idiomatic expression? Why don't you put 'copied' for the multiple times you've said it? Dude you have no clue what plagiarism really means 😅

You might as well start putting 'Copied' at the end of most of your statements too cos I know you're not that knowledgeable to come up with something that educative 🌚🫣

All what you typed up there didn't really count, the only thing that caught my attention was the bolded.

You know Joeblaze, I've observed you on this thread some couple of times, you're always quick to throw stones, when one retaliates, you'll quickly run back to your shell and start playing the “Victim card”.

I'll look away🥱🤭
Thank you😌

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Icuib4cu:

1. I never said the ADVICE was mine.

2. What ever happened, to trying to correct me privately, instead of dragging me publicly.

3. Advice na advice whether na esaka12 stake what you can afford to lose, or na spiritual tweets.

4. Clearly he wasn't out to correct me, but to drag me, abi e tell me to put copied privately and i refused, be 4 he proceed to drag me for public.

5. He was so set on dragging me than, contributing to the message.

Well, I think you're reading much meanings to it. The Puntingnoob I know isn't trying to drag you. (Someway I would've stood for you if he was the one telling me you wanted to drag him coz I Sha know what the two of you can do)

Maybe he didn't feel the need to do it privately, just saw it as a normal stuff that shouldn't trigger you.

That kind thing.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

All what you typed up there didn't really count, the only thing that caught my attention was the bolded.

You know Joeblaze, I've observed you on this thread some couple of times, you're always quick to throw stones, when one retaliates, you'll quickly run back to your shell and start playing the “Victim card”.

I'll look away🥱🤭
Thank you😌
Lol....Na why I no dey talk much 😂😂🤦

No be only you get bad mouth; Anyone that's been here for a while knows you for who you are; some people just choose to ignore your childish and crude behaviours and let peace reign. Kindly change your ways, it'll pay off on the long run. Peace 🕊️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lexylexy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
abba190:
wretched gamblers, think about your lives

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
Na even that RainmoredaysDAFT own pain me pass, when I first checked the booking code

49 games pick! I was like “Wow, this guy would've put alot effort to book this”

I was about commending him not until someone called him out for claiming ownership of someone's work,

Baba was still justifying his stvpidity by typing long meaningless Epistles that day grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OndoRaph(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
rainmoredays:

And nah this same oponu dey beg for ordinary 100 naira the other day.

Must Nigerians use derogatory words to make sense? I can't just relate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Joeblaze26:
Lol....Na why I no dey talk much 😂😂🤦

No be only you get bad mouth; Anyone that's been here for a while knows you for who you are; some people just choose to ignore your childish and crude behaviours and let peace reign. Kindly change your ways, it'll pay off on the long run. Peace 🕊️

Bro, you no get bad mouth anything, okay?

I'm only telling you that you're first to throw stones, when one retaliates you go disappear. You can't stand the test of times!

The trolling you want to start, na you go still run if e begin sup, so to what need? smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lexylexy(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Tottenham 2 Red Cards

But e go still shock you say Chelsea no go win this match grin

You say
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by etibaba(m): 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Isupaefugbemi00:
Merrybet Punt for Pride

Merrybet Username: IsupaEfugb

Odd: 70
Number: 400200092

Soccer, Champions League, Matches
11-08 21:00 Real Madrid - Sporting Braga
Game: 1x2
Bet: Real Madrid 1.24
11-08 21:00 Bayern Munich - Galatasaray Istanbul
Game: 1st half - Under/Over 0.5 goals
Bet: Over 0.5 goals 1.17
11-08 21:00 Arsenal FC - FC Sevilla
Game: Arsenal FC to win either half
Bet: Yes 1.18
11-08 21:00 PSV Eindhoven - RC Lens
Game: Handicap 1:0
Bet: PSV Eindhoven (1:0) 1.23
11-08 18:45 SSC Napoli - FC Union Berlin
Game: SSC Napoli to win either half
Bet: Yes 1.25
11-07 18:45 Shakhtar Donetsk - FC Barcelona
Bet: FC Barcelona 1.28
11-07 21:00 Atletico Madrid - Celtic FC
Bet: Atletico Madrid 1.31
11-07 21:00 AC Milan - Paris Saint-Germain
Game: Handicap 2:0
Bet: AC Milan (2:0) 1.22
11-07 18:45 Borussia Dortmund - Newcastle United
Game: 1st half - Handicap 0:1
Bet: Newcastle United (0:1) 1.34
11-07 21:00 FC Porto - Royal Antwerp
Game: FC Porto to win either half
Bet: Yes 1.22
11-07 21:00 Manchester City - BSC Young Boys Bern
Game: 1st half - Double chance
Bet: Manchester City or BSC Young Boys Bern 1.21
Soccer, Europa Conference League, Matches
11-09 18:45 FC Nordsjalland - Spartak Trnava
Bet: FC Nordsjalland 1.30
Soccer, Europa League, Matches
11-09 18:45 Toulouse FC - Liverpool FC
Game: Liverpool FC to win either half
Bet: Yes 1.25
11-09 18:45 Qarabag FK - Bayer Leverkusen
Game: Bayer Leverkusen to win either half
Bet: Yes 1.24
11-09 21:00 West Ham United - Olympiacos Piraus
Game: Handicap 1:0
Bet: West Ham United (1:0) 1.19
11-09 18:45 Ajax Amsterdam - Brighton & Hove Albion
Game: Handicap 0:1
Bet: Brighton & Hove Albion (0:1) 1.25
11-09 21:00 Sporting Lisbon - Rakow Czestochowa
Bet: Sporting Lisbon 1.28
11-09 21:00 Real Betis - Aris Limassol
Game: Real Betis to win either half
Bet: Yes 1.18
Soccer, Europa Conference League, Matches
11-09 21:00 Aston Villa - AZ Alkmaar
Game: Aston Villa to win either half
Bet: Yes 1.24
Soccer, Portugal, Primeira Liga
11-05 21:30 Sporting Lisbon - Estrela Amadora
Bet: Sporting Lisbon 1.18

#merrybet #pfp #nairaland
Sporting vs Estrela game was yesterday. Puskin and troot should take note.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
lexylexy:

You say

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
etibaba:

Why una no dey do this FBI work immidiately the PFP ticket is posted? undecided

Once person post ticket, una wey dey play this PFP suppose check Wella if every rule was adhered to, before any other thing.

So if there is need for corrections/cancellations e go start that time, that time. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Normal na less less, he too trigger me 🤣😅 na that plagiarism grammar when he yarn.

Moreover since when advice duh turn intellectual property.

In general, advice is not considered intellectual property and cannot be protected by copyright. However, if the advice is part of a larger work, such as a book or a blog post, the entire work may be protected by copyright. So it's a bit complicated, but generally speaking, advice is not considered intellectual property. 😊
Na you get time to dey shalaye....I talk sey these ones no know wetin plagiarism mean seh dem just dey misyan 😂💔
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekahashi: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Tottenham 2 Red Cards

But e go still shock you say Chelsea no go win this match grin
e pain me, Chelsea was no where close to winning that match, na Tottenham fvck up for collecting cards, me no see wetin Romero do to warrant red card sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Isupaefugbemi00, you sef your own controversy for this PFP tourney don too much o,

You no dey check date of matches ni? Watin sef undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lexylexy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
etibaba:

SMH. Dude is just a serial cheater.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Bro, you no get bad mouth anything, okay?

I'm only telling you that you're first to throw stones, when one retaliates you go disappear. You can't stand the test of times!

The trolling you want to start, na you go still run if e begin sup, so to what need? smiley
Lol stand the test of time? On top wetin? 🤷‍♂️ Funny guy with big big grammars 😂💔

Feel free to call it whatever you like sir but I easily get tired of long and meaningless convos 🤦....Please don't blame me for doing that.

Well sha I don already tell you wetin dey my mind....Maybe till next year before I engage you again. Adiós🤞

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
Joeblaze26:
Na you get time to dey shalaye....I talk sey these ones no know wetin plagiarism mean seh dem just dey misyan 😂💔

With the way he posted that plain like that, let's assume you haven't seen it somewhere else or puntingnoob didn't say anything about copying it from someone, who would you have thought is the owner? undecided

I no blame you sha

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tekahashi:
e pain me, Chelsea was no where close to winning that match, na Tottenham fvck up for collecting cards, me no see wetin Romero do to warrant red card sha

Me no even watch the match sef... Chelsea wey no dey see period fit score 4 goals because Tottenham get 2 Red Cards

Yeye team undecided

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Joeblaze26:
Lol stand the test of time? On top wetin? 🤷‍♂️ Funny guy with big big grammars 😂💔

Feel free to call it whatever you like sir but I easily get tired of long and meaningless convos 🤦....Please don't blame me for doing that.

Well sha I don already tell you wetin dey my mind.... Maybe till next year before I engage you again. Adiós🤞

This one is beginning to feel too important o grin grin

If not for wanting to “Teach you” and your likes how to give CREDIT to the rightful owners,

Watin for concern me and you? undecided

I look like person wey send your Papa for this thread? undecided

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 12:06am On Nov 07, 2023
Nigerians hate hearing the truth, and as long as I'm on this thread, I must ALWAYS speak that truth grin grin grin

Make i go sleep jahre

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 12:17am On Nov 07, 2023
etibaba:
Lol I don't think you know what's been happening in this competition that supposedly has close to 100 rules and regulations for the participants to adhere to but decides to turn a blind eye to the breaking of these same rules by some SELECTED FEW 🤷‍♂️🤦

Puskin himself quoted the guy's game around past 7pm today I guess. You want to tell me he didn't know the fraudulent guy's ticket contains yesterday's game? Dey play my fans 😂😂

Puskin was the one that suggested that one of his tickets be voided instead of two voided tickets and a total disqualification which should've been the appropriate verdict....Why? 🤷‍♂️

Troot simply said 'OK'. Did he/she reply any of you's despite the glaring evidence of fraud? Why? 🤷‍♂️

It is now that I respect Lhimeet and other past winners on this thread that managed to win something for themselves....It wasn't an easy feat cos they competed against PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS IN HIGH PLACES 😂😂😂

Just do what you can do and leave the rest....NIGERIA REEKS OF CORRUPTION FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!!!!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by everton4life(m): 12:21am On Nov 07, 2023
That childish clown thinks he made sense. Good riddance undecided

E go soon come back tommorow to resume his stupidity undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:23am On Nov 07, 2023
💯✔
Joeblaze26:
Lol I don't think you know what's been happening in this competition that supposedly has close to 100 rules and regulations for the participants to adhere to but decides to turn a blind eye to the breaking of these same rules by some SELECTED FEW 🤷‍♂️🤦

Puskin himself quoted the guy's game around past 7pm today I guess. You want to tell me he didn't know the fraudulent guy's ticket contains yesterday's game? Dey play my fans 😂😂

Puskin was the one that suggested that one of his tickets be voided instead of two voided tickets and a total disqualification which should've been the appropriate verdict....Why? 🤷‍♂️

Troot simply said 'OK'. Did he/she reply any of you's despite the glaring evidence of fraud? Why? 🤷‍♂️

It is now that I respect Lhimeet and other past winners on this thread that managed to win something for themselves....It wasn't an easy feat cos they competed against PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS IN HIGH PLACES 😂😂😂

Just do what you can do and leave the rest....NIGERIA REEKS OF CORRUPTION FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 12:24am On Nov 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 12:34am On Nov 07, 2023
Lhimeet:

No be small principalities and powers in high places my brother. The first time I appeared in Top 2, I was suppose to win that competition but they found a way to give the first position to who they want, lol.

I quoted every ticket that game week but somehow i didn’t quote the winning ticket, na antispam bot head dem go lie put. No neutral person can win the 1st position. That’s a fact!

If you like win 500+ odds, before the competition ends, one mysterious monicker will win 1000+ odds...
Lol 😂😂😂

IT'S SCRIPTED!!! 😂😂😪😪

Well you should be proud of what you were able to achieve....Kudos to you my brother 🙌🤞

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 12:37am On Nov 07, 2023
Ibrahim3307:

Any attempts to abuse or break the rules will result in the following
Disciplinary actions.
*Disqualification from the tourney*

He cheated twice by claiming to win two different betslips he did not post. Voiding both betslips is not enough.

I would like to know from where U copied this rule from.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 1:05am On Nov 07, 2023
Joeblaze26:

Since you know the rules and it is you that wrote it, point out where DISQUALIFICATION is mentioned and list the so called 100 rules you know concerning the PFP.

So?? I quote it, I don't quote it......You will complain.
I hope spambot bans your very beautiful ticket that will eventually win. Lemme see how you will feel when its not recorded.
You think I have that time to start going through your tickets.

FYI: Please, It was NOT a suggestion. It was the verdict I gave that troot implemented. If you are dissatisfied with it, go jam wall.

She doesn't need to reply, she has a job, no be you send am work.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 1:27am On Nov 07, 2023
Lhimeet:

Why edit your comment nah......as if i can't see it. grin grin

Are you lily livered??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.