Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (797964 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
tradepunter:

Guy what are you saying? Sporty is way way way better than bet9ja in withdrawal and very very safe.....

Ever since I moved to sportybet I haven't looked at any other bookie..... Just because of their withdrawal

I mighty not have withdrawal million on sporty because I used bet9ja more. Have being using bet9ja since 2016. But have had a lot of funny story concerning sporty bet. There was this guy that committed suicide because someone withdraw is 1mill on sporty bet account. I may not provide the source of the event but I believe some of you also read the story here on nairaland front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MirrorBox: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Samueltemi337:
If you want to crumb hunt then you should be ready for NFBI

Boss, how far na?

Good afternoon!
Na me dey call you.

You take style dey worry o. Abeg, edit that post!

Thanks!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
@Gentlepeace

Sportybet withdrawal page has a secure PIN known only by the owner of the account. So e dey bam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
@GentlePEACE, yea Sportybet have a withdrawal pin to withdraw funds, a secured one at that, Bergavis is right.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GentlePEACE: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Bergavis:
@Gentlepeace

Sportybet withdrawal page has a secure PIN known only by the owner of the account. So e dey bam

Oh that's great. What about withdrawal, any concern?

Has anyone withdrawn very high amount from them before?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
GentlePEACE:

Oh that's great. What about withdrawal, any concern?

Has anyone withdrawn very high amount from them before?

Yes, Bergavis
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
U get sportybet withdrawal alert within seconds

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Krak(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
oyewale0001:

I mighty not have withdrawal million on sporty because I used bet9ja more. Have being using bet9ja since 2016. But have had a lot of funny story concerning sporty bet. There was this guy that committed suicide because someone withdraw is 1mill on sporty bet account. I may not provide the source of the event but I believe some of you also read the story here on nairaland front page

That was a few years back. Sporty bet has now made changes towards securing their account. They just introduced withdrawal pin which is known to only the account owner. You can no longer hear such stories about Sportybet.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
oyewale0001:

They do have issue and it happens when you upload your card details on the site.... With guys like opay and USSD channel I believe such attack on people's account have diminished....

Like I normally load my account, win and withdraw once..... I don't let the money reside in my account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
tradepunter:

They do have issue and it happens when you upload your card details on the site.... With guys like opay and USSD channel I believe such attack on people's account have diminished....

Like I normally load my account, win and withdraw once..... I don't let the money reside in my account

Okay ooo. No problem.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Krak:

That was a few years back. Sporty bet has now made changes towards securing their account. They just introduced withdrawal pin which is known to only the account owner. You can no longer hear such stories about Sportybet.

No problem.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
Guys please nominate me oooo. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
This is a taste of my 1.5odd. code 4B7B499.

I JUST WANT TO WORK FOR THE HOUSE. IF I WIN THE MONEY, 900K FOR THE HOUSE AND 100K FOR ME. I will surely stand by my words

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
What is going on here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GentlePEACE: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
oyewale0001:
This is a taste of my 1.5odd. code 4B7B499.

I JUST WANT TO WORK FOR THE HOUSE. IF I WIN THE MONEY, 900K FOR THE HOUSE AND 100K FOR ME. I will surely stand by my words

Someone should follow up on this his games, once it enters, he gains an automatic entrance in the Competition.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
@GentlePEACE

Hear the voice of the elder, Alhaji Fucklove.

With regards to preferred bookie, I Alhaji fucklove move that we use SPORTY with valid reasons everyone knows.

First of all Mr Gentle, we all love great odds. Sporty is the best odds provider in Nigeria right now. Working with a bookie with nice odds would eliminate chances of accumulating more games to get the targeted odd of 1.5.

When we don't accumulate more, we reduce chances of losing. Bet9ja doesn't fit in at all as they project the lowest odd ever seen.

Secondly, with SPORTY, withdrawal is completed in seconds as it has paystack automatic settlement. When huge winnings are involved, withdrawal can be verified for few hours and payment processed.

SPORTY is equipped with the best security ever seen which is, the withdrawal pin known by the user only. You can't complete a successful withdrawal without the correct pin.

Bonus point is the easy navigation and versatility of the app. Mr Gentle have you been in a situation where you're booking and arranging games with smile beaming on your face? That's what ease of access can do.

In conclusion, SPORTY beats other bookies hands down, and should be adopted for this incredible competition.

Take the words of Mr alhaji, you won't regret it Mr Gentle cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Apawo: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
I norminate sunnychibs

#GentlePEACE
#MBC2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
GentlePEACE:

Someone should follow up on this his games, once it enters, he gains an automatic entrance in the Competition.
Will do that.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
Fucklove:
@GentlePEACE

Hear the voice of the elder, Alhaji Fucklove.

With regards to preferred bookie, I Alhaji fucklove move that we use SPORTY with valid reasons everyone knows.

First of all Mr Gentle, we all love great odds. Sporty is the best odds provider in Nigeria right now. Working with a bookie with nice odds would eliminate chances of accumulating more games to get the targeted odd of 1.5.

When we don't accumulate more, we reduce chances of losing. Bet9ja doesn't fit in at all as they project the lowest odd ever seen.

Secondly, with SPORTY, withdrawal is completed in seconds as it has paystack automatic settlement. When huge winnings are involved, withdrawal can be verified for few hours and payment processed.

SPORTY is equipped with the best security ever seen which is, the withdrawal pin known by the user only. You can't complete a successful withdrawal without the correct pin.

Bonus point is the easy navigation and versatility of the app. Mr Gentle have you been in a situation where you're booking and arranging games with smile beaming on your face? That's what ease of access can do.

In conclusion, SPORTY beats other bookies hands down, and should be adopted for this incredible competition.

Take the words of Mr alhaji, you won't regret it Mr Gentle cool

You threemuch Alhaji😎, Sportybet is the best 👍
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
I don't know what is going on..

But i nominate anyone that wants to be nominated
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

You threemuch Alhaji😎, Sporty is the best 👍
Thank you Notorious. We can't wait to see how notorious you are in hitting the bookies very HARD cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

You threemuch Alhaji😎, Sportybet is the best 👍

I will also go with sports bet too den

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by poshemmanuel(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Fucklove:
Thank you Notorious. We can't wait to see how notorious you are in hitting the bookies very HARD cool

Alahji to slap you dy still dy hungry me 😒😒🤨🤨😠
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
poshemmanuel:

So it's safe to deposit money via sportybet using debit card?

Guy use opay or USSD.... Nowadays people hardly put their card details on any bookie site... Avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by morhsuud22(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
All the best

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaoluwa122: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
GentlePEACE:

Boss consider me through this route also....600k to the house✅✅✅

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
@Gentlepeace

Sportybet
@1.67 odds

5BE9A0D

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
@GentlePeace.

Thank you so much for the nomination. I promise to serve the group in good course and not to my selfish interest. The happy of all the members of this group is my joy.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
tradepunter:

Alahji to slap you dy still dy hungry me 😒😒🤨🤨😠
Why my man, the great trader? cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Krak(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
poshemmanuel:

So it's safe to deposit money via sportybet using debit card?

Yes, it's now safe. Just make sure you don't save your card details.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GentlePEACE: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Boss consider me through this route also....600k to the house✅✅✅

You've been added to the list already. Do you wish to go by vote or by this your games to gain automatic entrance, pick one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.