Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (832769 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AsapTeddy(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2023
Another one..

Today games..

Number of games :9
Option: BTTS NO
Odds: 161
Starting b

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2023
Guys, there is a 5h giveaway thread opened yesterday. Go and try your luck if you need it.

Your moniker should not be less than a year.

You should really need the 5h airtime. Don't go with alts abeg.

And you must write a short but straight-to-the-point sentence on why you need the airtime.

https://www.nairaland.com/7546417/airtime-giveaway-january-edition-5h

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Butmight15: 11:34am On Jan 30, 2023
Tk4all:
Guys, there is a 5h giveaway thread opened yesterday. Go and try your luck if you need it.

And you must write a short but straight-to-the-point sentence on why you need the airtime.

Ok bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaoluwa122: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2023
Tk4all:

My boss✅
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sonnick(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Punter7728:

Boss is too late sad sad sad alabi done finish me before your come back. My house rent done go cry cry cry cry na to start from square one again
guy guy. dis really cracked me up

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tk4all:

I am expecting that airtime from you

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Do you need urgent 2k? Go to the thread i will post below and shoot your shot. Read well to follow the instruction and [b]dont forget to share and quote my comment with a positive comment.

GL

https://www.nairaland.com/7547107/exiciting-idea-what-urgent-2k#120496890

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
wiseone28:
I am expecting that airtime from you

No be me de compile list. Go and comment for that thread so that dem go put you for list.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Honlucas: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
eseka12:
Hi guys am back after a 5 day ban, who miss me? I don't know what I did wrong to warrant d ban. It's obvious dat alabi and his agents don't want punters to hit them hard, they are always happy when people lose. I might consider opening a WhatsApp group if d restrictions persist...... alabi must be defeated

Welcome back pls do
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tk4all:
Do you need urgent 2k? Go to the thread i will post below and shoot your shot. Read well to follow the instruction and [b]dont forget to share and quote my comment with a positive comment.

GL

https://www.nairaland.com/7547107/exiciting-idea-what-urgent-2k#120496890
TK, where u dey see all these gave aways where dem dey ask to write WAEC and Jamb before shi-shi touch you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tk4all:

No be me de compile list. Go and comment for that thread so that dem go put you for list.
I don do am but your homies first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AsapTeddy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
erniok:

TK, where u dey see all these gave aways where dem dey ask to write WAEC and Jamb before shi-shi touch you.
lol

i just de stroll enter everywhere for nairaland today. But the first one wey i post na legit one. I was the one that disburse his last giveaway sef.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
wiseone28:
I don do am but your homies first
sure bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AsapTeddy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
AsapTeddy:
Another one..

Today games..

Number of games :9
Option: BTTS NO
Odds: 161
Starting by 12

Abeg someone should fund me so I can play too.

Abeg

Sporty/opay 07038845741

Make una no forget to play this game
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
AsapTeddy:

Make una no forget to play this game
That game dey risky for me o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Check my comment before this one and comment on the that thread for 1k giveaway.

BE FAST
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Archtype(m): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Welcome back@eseka12
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AsapTeddy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
48 odds.

Sporty bet.

Abeg remember me if e zeh

I don't have funds to play.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AsapTeddy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mccallistas:

That game dey risky for me o

The ga

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
Crownful:

Ok thanks
09078734945. Ur digits is on barricade. Reach me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
AsapTeddy:

The game still dey go.

Na btts No option

No funds i for play.

Abeg u fit to fund me 100
Drop your details..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AsapTeddy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AsapTeddy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mccallistas:

Drop your details..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
AsapTeddy:

My sporty bet/opay

Thanks
Sporty
Done
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AsapTeddy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mccallistas:

Sporty
Done
Thanks bros.

I really appreciate 🙏
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crownful(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
betshopagent:
09078734945. Ur digits is on barricade. Reach me

Ok will call right away you not on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TheStrongest: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hello my people, I trust y'all are having a great day..
I want to say thank you to everyone that took out time to share their input/suggestions of bookies for the conversion, I'm very much thankful to you.

So, I'm here with another question for the betting code conversion app I'm working on.

What is your opinion on "Adding an Airtime Bet Account Funding" option to the app?

Is it a good add-on and do people need such features?

Please note that the downside of such feature is that the users won't get the exact value of airtime in their bet account. Let's say they'll get about 70% to 80% worth of their airtime.
This is because there's no direct way to convert that airtime to cash..

So, I'd really appreciate your input again on this one. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
TheStrongest:
I want to say thank you to everyone that took out time to share their input/suggestions of bookies for the conversion, I'm very much thankful to you.

So, I'm here with another question for the betting code conversion app I'm working on.

What is your opinion on "Adding an Airtime Bet Account Funding" option to the app?

Please note that the downside of such feature is that the users won't get the exact value of airtime in their bet account. Let's say they'll get about 70% to 80% worth of their airtime.

There are some folks that uses betpawa just because of the MTN airtime funding option.
If it's 80% you'll get users that'll use your platform to fund their bet accounts.

It's a plus to app and I hope this won't make it heavy cuz most of your customers-to-be for this new option ain't with heavy gadget.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
It's a great idea. That's y betpawa has customers because of the funding. Bros, add the features to make your app more attractive.

TheStrongest:

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TheStrongest: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
Yemike:

There are some folks that uses betpawa just because of the MTN airtime funding option.
If it's 80% you'll get users that'll use your platform to fund their bet accounts.

It's a plus to app and I hope this won't make it heavy cuz most of your customers-to-be for this new option ain't with heavy gadget.
That's true 😊, thanks Chief..
No, the app won't be heavy at all, and it won't be packed with irrelevant features. Just 3 Features we have in mind. Booking Code Conversion, Airtime funding, 4 Odds weekly Predictions. Simple and straightforward..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TheStrongest: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zee0007:
It's a great idea. That's y betpawa has customers because of the funding. Bros, add the features to make your app more attractive.

Thanks Chief! The feature will be added...
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.