Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (797984 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
GentlePEACE:

It's 1.3 odds, not 1.5 again.
pls can you fund me 200 in my sportybet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
GentlePEACE:

It's 1.3 odds, not 1.5 again.

I don tire to remind them.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TUNEX89(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
recieve:

Away to win or any clean sheet (1 0....0 1)
Please can you explain the yes or no option
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tk4all
Why are you avoiding my mentions
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
I know i speak for everyone when i say GentlePeace is a real nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by benedictilemona(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
TUNEX89:
Am just coming from the bank now to lay to my complain I was told it will take seven working days for the money to be reversed back
useless people
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tk4all if you have swallowed the 1k which Timbs001 asked you to give to me.
Then it doesn't speak well of you.

I know your friends here would look away, but no problem.

Don't think you can do as you please, just because you're given an opportunity.

Someone would surely, one day, give you a dose of your own medicine.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
waploger:

You mean am?

This your own.....try check

Musiala no go see goal score oh..... either chupo /sane / coman / Kimmich.

Psg dem fit no start Mbappe

Barca.... i want pick Gavi or Pedri

Bro, immediately you finish editing his own, please tag me oo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
stacyadams:

3GFNJTF

Thanks sir 🙏🙏🙏
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Merch:
I know i speak for everyone when i say GentlePeace is a real nigga

You look so handsome sir. Black and shine
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Djreloaded(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mccallistas:

Peace!
😹😹😹😹

What can I do to make you happy? I feel your pain..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yinkeys(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mccallistas:

Peace!
I been think say na Brighton McAllister be this grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
That’s not me, that’s my boy GentlePeace
oyewale0001:

You look so handsome sir. Black and shine
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
200 odds

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
the kin hunger wey dey waya me like this ehn
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SuperOnyi: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
christianjoy:
am game
What is your starting capital

shocked

Bro, I won't be held responsible for your loss. It's just 100 Naira (I might increase it as time goes), so I've got nothing to lose.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
lsoul:
nice one fucklove, the guy that enters the bookies fast fast and hard . nice job.
rollover for 20day and 30days isnt easy i would prefer 10 - 14days with huge capital. but then if one can wait 30days for salary less than 100k, whats waiting for 30days to make the millions?
i wish you well.
Thank you baba cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
oyewale0001:

Fucklove good morning sir. How was your night. Happy New Months. I always enjoy this your picks. This one as enter already.
Thank you wale, you dey motivate me cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
stacyadams:
grin grin fucccklove junior don go school grin
grin grin grin grin

Junior don school my man, he dey 2nd term. The great kid doesn't joke with Education cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
tradepunter:

Fucklove to still slap you dy hungry me ooo angry angry angry

Morning 😠😠😠😠
Wetin I do senior man?? embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
amabengroup2:

congratulations broo.............

Godspeed
Thank you my man, you dey give me morale cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Zee0007:
At the peep of dawn, the cupid love of💘💘💘💘February sent his embrace to all of the nine(9) new contestants as they walk through the tunnel of greatest to the biggest punting stage of all time.

They are about to lock in their arsenals to invade the territory of Sportsbet. As they drop their codes one at a time, my lungs are loaded with serenity and the lullaby bullet of hope. This epic battle of millions that looked like a myth is gradually taken shape, especially from the borders of fucklove.

This man fucklove is a storybook all by himself. No work of art can describe his punting prowess. Again last night, our astute Personal assistant—miracood2 gives thanks to fucklove for solidifying his 300k paycheck. No courtier can surpass!🥺🥺🥺🥺

After the space of doubt and the shredded parsley of ambition, we yet again see familiar faces in this month of love batch. The undisputed spiritual2000, dj5naira and our very own bergavis once more grace the biggest occasion..

Many have taken flights to✈✈✈✈✈✈different European leagues while some seek asylum at the arms of the Munich stadium.

Our pendulum clock ticks and tock.🕝🕝🕒 Moving satisfyingly left to right as we sign our permission slip to greatness.

Will our contestants accidentally walk into Alabi's hood wearing the wrong colours🌈🌈 or will their envisaged field trip to Europe smell like paradise? Only the streams of luck and dexterity lay hold of such feats.

Let's catch our breath and watch if this arrogant moniker named; Merch bragging right will assassinate the animosity of Alabi.

#MBC2023 COMMENTARY
#DADDY GENTLEPEACE
This maaan. You dey use pen scatter my head for this Nairaland we dey so grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Djreloaded:
😹😹😹😹

What can I do to make you happy? I feel your pain..

Ask for my details..

Seriously, the guy just want to Alextaiwo me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Fucklove:
grin grin grin grin

Junior don school my man, he dey 2nd term. The great kid doesn't joke with Education cool
..haha education is the master key grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FuckloveJnr: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Fucklove:
grin grin grin grin

Daddy I was made the class prefect today because of my performance, I wish you well in your punting career Dad, your name is everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaoluwa122: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
FuckloveJnr:
Daddy I was made the class prefect today because of my performance, I wish you well in your punting career Dad, your name is everywhere.
🙃🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
FuckloveJnr:
Okay son, I'm always proud of you, you're a great kid. Please don't follow my path as a punter, you'll grow to become a successful Engineer.

Now logout, have your siesta, and read your books, Don't follow this thread son.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
What a great kid I have, so proud of Junior cool

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
TUNEX89:
Please can you explain the yes or no option
Screenshot it lemme see
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
🙃🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣
How far my man, you don wish me well today?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
stacyadams:
..haha education is the master key grin
Yes Mr Adams, Education is very important cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.