Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (822602 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
superintendents:
one of d useless option so far

12and over 1.5

Because e no play today? lipsrsealed undecided

Every option has a day it'll play OGA, no option dey useless

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by superintendents(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Because e no play today? lipsrsealed undecided

Every option has a day it'll play OGA, no option dey useless
two option in one game is a no go area..

my opinion sha..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tk4all:

How many urgent 2k you wan collect? No be your alt dey that list

How many bloody alt? angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
From the information reaching me right now pertaining the MBC2023....I gathered that the two gurus of punting Spiritual200 and Dj5naira that I recommended are the only two left on the competition.....am proud of u guys and I pray for more wins
#GentlePEACE
#Miracood2
#MBC2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by faceLAGOS: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
GentlePEACE

Bro, I need you to help me with a token.

I’m currently stranded somewhere.

Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaoluwa122: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Our great commentator Zee0007 abeg Oga make i dey among the list
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
My suggestion is as follows but subject to a twist from you.

1) Fucklove should be duly compensated for putting up a great show.

2) Merch should be given 100naira airtime to order 50naira BOBO drink and 50naira Yale biscuit since he's a rich man. He really tried.🥴🥴🥴

3) The standby list consisting of samueltemi and receive should be included in the giveaway. This will show them that you got their backs.

4) 2 of our current hot punters namely; dj5naira and spiritual200 should be included.

5) The first five persons that congratulated you as at when you announced the giveaway this evening should be consider.

6) 8 persons with screenshot of any played ticket of any of our current and previous contestants tickets will be consider.

This is my suggestion.

P.s. If any from the aforementioned decides to nominate someone to take their spot, it's fine. To me, it shows equity.

#Mbc2023
# Gentlepeacee

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 12:05am On Feb 05, 2023
Zee0007:

2) Merch should be given 100naira airtime to order 50naira BOBO drink and 50naira Yale biscuit since he's a rich man. He really tried.🥴🥴🥴

3) The standby list consisting of samueltemi and receive should be included in the giveaway. This will show them that you got their backs.

4) 2 of our current hot punters namely; dj5naira and spiritual001 should be included.

5) The first five persons that congratulated you as at when you announced the giveaway this evening should be consider.

6) 8 persons with screenshot of any played ticket of any of our previous contestants tickets will be consider.

This is my suggestion.

P.s. From the aforementioned, I will be able to draft a comprehensive list.

#Mbc2023
# Gentlepeacee
I dey here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 12:07am On Feb 05, 2023
Do it your own way. But I don't support gifting just ppl that have participated in the competition so far because them making the list is a privilege that many missed-out on.na ppl nominate dem
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 12:07am On Feb 05, 2023
Zee0007:

4) 2 of our current hot punters namely; dj5naira and spiritual200 should be included.

6) 8 persons with screenshot of any played ticket of any of our current and previous contestants tickets will be consider.

This is my suggestion.

P.s. If any from the aforementioned decides to nominate someone to take their spot, it's fine. To me, it shows equity.

#Mbc2023
# Gentlepeacee
I disagree except 1 and 2
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2023
Zee0007:

6) 8 persons with screenshot of any played ticket of any of our previous contestants tickets will be consider.

This is my suggestion.

#Mbc2023
# Gentlepeacee

So those who didn't participate for competition?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 12:11am On Feb 05, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Our great commentator Zee0007 abeg Oga make i dey among the list

No vex. If one rule touch you, you fit dey but if e no touch you, I fit give you from mine.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2023
Zee0007:

No vex. If one rule touch you, you fit dey but if e no touch you, I fit give you from mine.
Boss I need this pls.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 12:13am On Feb 05, 2023
tradepunter:

So those who didn't participate for competition?

Sir, I think that spot is open for the first to congratulate him and those that might have played any of the tickets dropped by the contestants.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Zee0007:

This is my suggestion.

#Mbc2023
# Gentlepeacee
its just 200 naira funding and u r making rules. sapa is really ugly
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 12:17am On Feb 05, 2023
Zee0007:

This is my suggestion.

#Mbc2023
# Gentlepeacee
Lovely y do u stop ur commentary
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 05, 2023
machappy4 how far
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 05, 2023
machappy4:

Lovely
this one that u are quoting him pls dont tell me that u need that 2h giveaway
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2023
machappy4:

Lovely y do u stop ur commentary

Boss. It's no so. I go drop am hot hot but the fact say contestants dey commot from the competition early dey kill my vibes.

I no too dey like write about bad news. I want winning back to back. E go motivate me to write.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaoluwa122: 12:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Zee0007:

Will be expecting boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 12:25am On Feb 05, 2023
Zee0007:

Sir, I think that spot is open for the first to congratulate him and those that might have played any of the tickets dropped by the contestants.

No worries... But know that the thread was the thread before competition
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 12:28am On Feb 05, 2023
tradepunter:

No worries... But know that the thread was the thread before competition

Sir, no problem. I will take note of that, sir.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 12:29am On Feb 05, 2023
Zee0007:

Bergavis game, sir

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 12:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Zee0007:

Boss. It's no so. I go drop am hot hot but the fact say contestants dey commot from the competition early dey kill my vibes.

I no too dey like write about bad news. I want winning back to back. E go motivate me to write.
Well I understand u boss man it just dat those two surviving contestants need hype and morals to keep d fire burning like u did to Fucklove....it will help them and also keep d competition more interesting....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2023
Zee0007:

If I make the list pls
0-70-67-80-02-12 sporty sir
My phone would soon shut down and light no dey. Also no money to charge
I hope you understand, sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 12:33am On Feb 05, 2023
machappy4:

Well I understand u boss man it just dat those two surviving contestants need hype and morals to keep d fire burning like u did to Fucklove....it will help them and also keep d competition more interesting....

I will cook a sumptuous meal soonest my boss.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 12:33am On Feb 05, 2023
machappy4:

It's the beginning of a new week. How about putting a smile on the face of a sad creature?

A blessed week to you

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 12:33am On Feb 05, 2023
Abeg make anybody do me airtime of any amount pls.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 12:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Zee0007:

I will cook a sumptuous meal soonest my boss.
My plate is empty. Do I get to have a bite? or spoonful?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekahashi: 12:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Abba114:
this one that u are quoting him pls dont tell me that u need that 2h giveaway
what are you saying na.... person wen just dey drop 8k for house?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 12:35am On Feb 05, 2023
Puntingnoob:
It's the beginning of a new week. How about putting a smile on the face of a sad creature?

A blessed week to you
Smile u are not a sad creature. Wonderfully made u are
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 12:35am On Feb 05, 2023
machappy4:
Abeg make anybody do me airtime of any amount pls.....
Would love to, sir. If dead broke were to take form, that's form is me. It is what it is

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.