Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (813506 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Especially the bst Wiseone28.
grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
highman10:
this is one of the reasons why I don't like to follow up my games.
I have witnessed this kind game in basketball. I played Chinese LEAGUE in basketball over 210.5 goals. Total goals at 3 quàrter is 146 goals and I need like 65 goals in 4th quarter. To be sincerely to you, when 4 quàrter started, I lost hope that 50 goals cannot come to think of 65 goals I needed in that 4th quarter. I just sleep and forget about the match. I was in my office next day and wanted to play game. When I login to my msports, I saw 426k in my wallet. I checked and saw that the match came with 71 goals in 4th quarter.

Game way go boom must surely boom, even your ancestors cannot denied it.

A day before yesterday I played 2 tickets (That one game casted the two tickets) sheybi at the other ticket I played Porto Vs Inter Milan Over 8.5 Corners

They only played 2 corners HT!!!! But later ended the match with 6-3 Corners FT!

So far you never hear Final whistle, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

A day before yesterday I played 2 tickets (That one game casted the two tickets) sheybi at the other ticket I played Porto Vs Inter Milan Over 8.5 Corners

They only played 2 corners HT!!!! But later ended the match with 6-3 Corners FT!

nah so bro. Don't mind him. You saw my response on him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
highman10:
nah so bro. Don't mind him. You saw my response on him.

That's an alternate though, the real owner of that Moniker has logged-in with his main moniker

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

That's an alternate though, the real owner of that Moniker has logged-in with his main moniker
Can tell me some tips on how you select your selections??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Don't listen to nobody's who can be equally called useless haters. I observe this thread and come to realize the useless ones always crucify the ones with good intentions. I will keep saying all these giveaway is killing this thread, it's best for those who win to give to those who provided the game. That way we don't encourage laziness and vile individuals who have nothing to offer. Time for the useless ones to take the floor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Thatrealestapex
Just a tip. Thanks in advance
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by seedorfy134(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Can you now swallow back your words? sad Did you even play the game? sad You didn't even play the game and you're here derailing the thread and crying more than the bereaved (We that played the game) sad sad

You don ever boom 1.50 odds before? Not to talk of 2 Odds? You couldn't even wait for the game to finish before crucifying me sad sad

Na so una go dey here dey discourage person sad

we shall see we all dey here together

Ontop the 100 you use play the game
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Johnchrix(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
B9SE5846836986A-8202432
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
B2Q87FG 20odds
Msports handball

Good luck
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
highman10:
B2Q87FG 20odds
Msports handball

Good luck

Bro, what about sportybet or bet9ja code for the odd
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
seedorfy134:
we shall see we all dey here together

Ontop the 100 you use play the game

Can you now see how you're making a fool of yourself? You prolly thought it was gonna cut so you'll come and display your unceasingly stvpidity but got disappointed, now you're twisting mouth grin grin grin

And to think this fool opened his Nairaland account in 2014, when I was either in J.S.S1/2 shocked

But he's here bragging with his younger ones grin grin

Truly, not all Elders are Wise, foolish People grow old too grin grin grin grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
oyewale0001:

Bro, what about sportybet or bet9ja code for the odd
I don't normally play sportybet. Insert the code on msports then select it in sportybet.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MrGOAT: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Can you now see how you're making a fool of yourself? You prolly thought it was gonna cut so you'll come and display your unceasingly stvpidity but got disappointed, now you're twisting mouth grin grin grin

And to think this fool opened his Nairaland account in 2014, when I was either in J.S.S1/2 shocked

Omoh grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
highman10:
B2Q87FG 20odds
Msports handball

Good luck
u and handball ehh cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
MrGOAT:

Omoh grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
u and handball ehh cheesy
handball sweet bro. grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

You never answer me now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
highman10:
handball sweet bro. grin grin
Sporty handball options are so discouraging
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Puntingnoob:
You never answer me now

What's that bro?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekahashi: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
grin
The games were a disaster
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

What's that bro?
Your selections tip
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

naso God go disgrace our enemies one by one

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Puntingnoob:
Sporty handball options are so discouraging
then use msports sir.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Puntingnoob:
Your selections tip

Oh, just,

-Check the table
-Compare the form of both teams
-Keep an eye on what they normally play
-And also take note of what both teams have played in their last 5 matches!

I think that's all wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Puntingnoob:
The games were a disaster
really? Wen u start punting? Cos with ur selection I can tell ure a newbie

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Oh, just,
-Check the table -Compare the form of both teams -Keep an eye on what they normally play -And also take note of what both teams have played in their last 5 matches!
I think that's all wink
Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
really? Wen u start punting? Cos with ur selection I can tell ure a newbie
A year. What are the pitfalls there??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Oh, just,

-Check the table
-Compare the form of both teams
-Keep an eye on what they normally play
-And also take note of what both teams have played in their last 5 matches!

I think that's all wink
u need to see e weakness ....dude need to learn alot grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.