Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,784 members, 7,837,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (812742 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Absolutely NOTHING!!!! Nairaland is A Dead Site to be honest with you, Since being created in 2005, they are yet to upgrade one single thing,

Their rules are just Useless because People Make Tribalistic and hate speech everyday on this forum and go away with it. The only thing they'll be so fast to Ban you on is if you're trying to promote your business or something profitable to people, but when it comes to tribalistic comments, they'll turn blind eyes to it

The owner no dey talk for trending issues for Twitter na, them no born am well because him dey collect Wotowoto from people there, they always remind him of how shitty his website is grin grin

I think NL is okay the way it is.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Miracood2:

na why Nigeria to dey move forward be this

This was twitter homepage 10 years go and twitter In 2023

You would have asked Jack not to upgrade it then

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by uniqueuser(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Absolutely NOTHING!!!! Nairaland is A Dead Site to be honest with you, Since being created in 2005, they are yet to upgrade one single thing,

Their rules are just Useless because People Make Tribalistic and hate speech everyday on this forum and go away with it. The only thing they'll be so fast to Ban you on is if you're trying to promote your business or something profitable to people, but when it comes to tribalistic comments, they'll turn blind eyes to it

The owner no dey talk for trending issues for Twitter na, them no born am well because him dey collect Wotowoto from people there, they always remind him of how shitty his website is grin grin

If they are serious i swr they will be baning more than 500 ethnic bigots per day in this forum.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Miracood2:

Nope, everything is not okay with Nairaland, there are some places that needs upgrade badly

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
If the beggers should have rest and leave us here in peace. Many of us here would have been sharing a strong tips here and people will be smiling. You your money to make money and not begging to try if you can make money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
uniqueuser:

If they are serious i swr they will be baning more than 500 ethnic bigots per day in this forum.

I'm telling you grin grin grin grin

Well, it's nothing new, we all know Nairaland has 3Million+ Members, but Real ones with one account no reach 500,000 members

Watin full here na same users with 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7+ Alternate Accounts grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bounch of craps.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
highman10:
Bounch of craps.
Guy e don do naw😂!

Beggars, I hope y'all have learn't a lesson, not all the time you beg.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
I remember that year someone won 1Million naira+ on this thread with 100naira and posted the winning ticket (He even posted the ticket earlier for people to play)

See congratulations everywhere, everybody just get joy for am, I swear to GOD no one said “Boss give me dis, give me that, or make i drop”?! Nonsense!

The guy willingly said people should drop their account details for giveaway before people starting dropping it (This was around 2015/2016) or so

But what do we have today? You'll win ticket, person don dey spam your mentions with begging, creating extra pages on the thread with begging. Sometimes you'll get to miss some people's game because people don dey drop details dey beg even before being told to. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Felabrity:
na why Nigeria to dey move forward be this

This was twitter homepage 10 years go and twitter In 2023

You would have asked Jack not to upgrade it then

There is always a room for improvement.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
I remember that year someone won 1Million naira+ on this thread with 100naira and posted the winning ticket (He even posted the ticket earlier for people to play)

See congratulations everywhere, everybody just get joy for am, I swear to GOD no one said “Boss give me dis, give me that, or make i drop”?! Nonsense!

The guy willingly said people should drop their account details for giveaway before people starting dropping it (This was around 2015/2016) or so

But what do we have today? You'll win ticket, person don dey spam your mentions with begging, creating extra pages on the thread with begging. Sometimes you'll get to miss some people's game because people don dey drop details dey beg even before being told to. undecided
una still Dy this mata grin ...abeg e don do...temper justice with mercy ..... Beggers will Neva die☺️
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Violence 😂😂😁
ThatrealestApex:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
una still Dy this mata grin ...abeg e don do...temper justice with mercy ..... Beggers will Neva die☺️

Omoh E don pass oo grin grin grin

I can't believe this was what was discussed here throughout today grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
It's well...we all prays for better days ahead....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Djreloaded(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Smh for the calibers of gamblers on this thread.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
Djreloaded:
Smh for the calibers of gamblers on this thread.
any games for today?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by paulgabrielz: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lord we pray for better days.

On a mission to make 100k in 7 days and na sporty go gee me that money

Make I first go sleep before I reason am.

Less with the tribal slurs. We are not one Nigeria but humanity first before race or tribes abeg

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Decemberist306: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boom

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

I vividly remember that period. The one that really got me was when one DJ of a guy asked some begger here to crack jokes before getting crumb from him, idiots were busy cracking useless and dry jokes all in d name of crumb, some even spent d whole night here cracking nonsense jokes

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Decemberist306:
Boom

See the kind risky game u dey play.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I vividly remember that period. The one that really got me was when one DJ of a guy asked some begger here to crack jokes before getting crumb from him, idiots were busy cracking useless and dry jokes all in d name of crumb, some even spent d whole night here cracking nonsense jokes

Seriously? shocked shocked chaii grin grin grin grin

I WILL NEVER BE POOR IN MY LIFE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

Lol, your true color just dey show… tribal bigot..

Go the site wey your igbo brother open na..
my friend go seat don. When we're talking you don't have to talk.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Seriously? shocked shocked chaii grin grin grin grin

I WILL NEVER BE POOR IN MY LIFE
I swear to gawd bro, how I wish I could get d page for u to read, see how adults were busy cracking dry jokes. Some even became clown all in d name of crumb.
It shall never be well with povertyyyyy. These are same idiots that sold their birthright with 2k for another 8 years

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.