Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (803481 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Dey there.... who told you some citizens in US are not complaining about bad government

the last time I went there I saw alot

The last time you did what? Do you even have an international passport? 😹

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
Lhimeet dat ur bro get mouth oooo ....but I nor sure say e get hand ooo🙄

Why you no fit quote me? You dey fear?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Motherlove: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

Recieve untop 13k? 😂😂😂

First time of having such in acct, the money is like million naira to him already
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

No, you don’t get the full picture…

I followed everything and how it all panned out, that ‘thefakeapex’ guy was initially making sense, there was one of his post I even quoted because it made a whole lot of sense, only for the matter to drag further and I started seeing the same guy throw shady remarks at a particular tribe and that was when the whole thing degenerated into tribal comments…

I like the way he was admonishing against excessive begging witnessed here until he started going low…

Thiefheywhy, I had to go low to your level na so you'd understand me grin grin grin

Coz you and your fellow beggars lack brain grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Expected more from a supposed adult who should be in his late 30s or early 40s but got disappointed embarassed

I won’t go down this path with you, lol

You’re a pig and you love dirt , won’t dignify you with a reply anymore. You’re not worth it.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
SamueltemiDIOT,

Are you back from the Beer parlour already? grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
For the records, Begging did not start here and will not end here. Some even went as far as blaming the owner of this thread, guys de learn work for here, go to Twitter and see something.

Then tagging a whole tribe with begging was overboard. Haba! Who took the stats and arrived at that?

It's a well known fact here that I supported obi president and even campaign for him on this thread, but elections have come and gone, it's left for obi now to fight in court and if he get mind, organize a protest. Coming here to call the whole Igbo tribe out is not cool too. And obi was not an Igbo project, rather he wanted to serve Nigeria. Also each tribe gave him votes.

Some comments here are a disgrace to whoever made them, we should grow pass this level now

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
After this marice. Beggars will rest very well. Before any beggar will think of bring plate. He/she will say make I just rest. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chiefheywhy:
[/b]

The last time you did what? Do you even have an international passport?
I have a Maltese and a Spanish passport undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
🙄 u get time reading a whole 10page... 🙄🙄
I was interested in knowing the reason for such trbalistic comments
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Thiefheywhy, I had to go low to your level na so you'd understand me grin grin grin

Coz you and your fellow beggars lack brain grin grin grin

Smh…stop grasping at straws,you effed up with the way you derailed from the topic at hand and went the fool’s path…

I don’t expect too much from you though, your past comments should have enlighten me more about the kind of person you are. My last reply to you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

Smh…stop grasping at straws,you effed up with the way you derailed from the topic at hand and went the fool’s path…

I don’t expect too much from you though, your past comments should have enlighten me more about the kind of person you are. My last reply to you.

Thiefheywhy,

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

don't stop thiefheywhy. Please continue show your abnormal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
highman10:
Sometimes if I see your comment I go just dey laugh
nor be you be put person for weekly salary for here
then ran away from the thread when you couldn't pay anymore grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Most people here no get shame at all. Porvaty don dry them finished.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Samueltemi337:
I have a Maltese and a Spanish passport undecided

Congratulations…
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
highman10:

Who’s this one now? This one that can’t complete a sentence.

Lowman go and eat grass…
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Sometimes if I see your comment I go just dey laugh
nor be you be put person for weekly salary for here
then ran away from the thread when you couldn't pay anymore grin
really as government?

Do you think that I don't have better work or do you think nah betting be my source of income? I will still run for the second time and face my work in 2 weeks time.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
As SamueltemiDIOT collect wotowoto, he started denying his tribe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Temi is short for Temisan and that's an Itsekiri name

I know you don't have sense but sometimes just act like you do
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

Lowman go and eat grass…
be telling people about your family sir.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

Lowman go and eat grass…
He is following his master
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by poshemmanuel(m): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Area agbala ndi beggers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
highman10:
After this marice. Beggars will rest very well. Before any beggar will think of bring plate. He/she will say make I just rest. grin grin grin grin
I hope so ohhhhhhhhh, bcs some peeps here are so shameless to drop plate at any fucking point in time.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
highman10:
Area agbala ndi beggers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
oga its enough abeg
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
recieve:

Shebi una de see
This kid no wan rest
man u need to ignore him its obvious that he is a small bwoi. ignore him and he will stop

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.